One of the most brutal videos ever (put it to 1 hour 13 minutes in)

Xtra

Xtra

This has to be one of the most brutal things I have ever seen, imagine being 18 years old and randomly going to do something like that because of 4chan memes then you get sentenced to multiple life counts and you sit there in the cell realising you threw your entire fucking life away, you will spend age 18 to 60 or 65 or whatever age you die at in a stinking nigger prison with thugs and savages where you can't do anything at all, no phone no games no good food nothing. You will be in a cell for life right after graduating HS and it's all your fault because you got brainwashed by 4chan idiots. Every day you will wake up realising you only "lived" from 12 to 17 and the remaining 50+ years of your life will be spent in captivity until you eventually rope or die of old age realising you never truly lived, 95% of your adult life was spent in a dark prison cell, even trucel permavirgins and drug addicts had a way better life than you simply because they weren't in prison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, TUSSELEIF, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Damn he has nice eyes too, wasted potential what a fuck bag

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, lemonnz and Xtra
Damn he has nice eyes too, wasted potential what a fuck bag
Yes I forgot to say he was decent looking and did that, guys younger than him with a much worse face and shorter height fuck good looking girls while he knows for a fact he has to spend his entire life from 18 to 70 in a dark prison with only men.

he looks like an average American zoomer

Eh at least he won’t have to worry about getting mogged and a foid finessing him free food free housing social activities and it’s never boring

looks like a fatass

Hope he gets raped by Tyrone for the rest of his days behind bars.

• JFL
Reactions: zan, PseduoAryan, ElTruecel and 3 others
Yes I forgot to say he was decent looking and did that, guys younger than him with a much worse face and shorter height fuck good looking girls while he knows for a fact he has to spend his entire life from 18 to 70 in a dark prison with only men.
If ur unattractive u can’t get attractive girls, they’ll never truly love you. Unattractive date unattractive and attractive people end up together

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and lemonnz
If ur unattractive u can’t get attractive girls, they’ll never truly love you. Unattractive date unattractive and attractive people end up together
Forgot to say I was mainly talking about my country where you can be a deformed mutant and get a good looking gf. Too many couples I see have the woman being way better looking than the guy

This has to be one of the most brutal things I have ever seen, imagine being 18 years old and randomly going to do something like that because of 4chan memes then you get sentenced to multiple life counts and you sit there in the cell realising you threw your entire fucking life away, you will spend age 18 to 60 or 65 or whatever age you die at in a stinking nigger prison with thugs and savages where you can't do anything at all, no phone no games no good food nothing. You will be in a cell for life right after graduating HS and it's all your fault because you got brainwashed by 4chan idiots. Every day you will wake up realising you only "lived" from 12 to 17 and the remaining 50+ years of your life will be spent in captivity until you eventually rope or die of old age realising you never truly lived, 95% of your adult life was spent in a dark prison cell, even trucel permavirgins and drug addicts had a way better life than you simply because they weren't in prison.

Him and the New Zealand mosque shooter I don't get. The guy still puts on a brave face too. Okay you killed a bunch of Muslims, now what? They're still going to keep immigrating, it's unstoppable. Dudes really think they're martyrs.

Decent features, great hair and his face will improve significantly if he leanmaxxes. Unfortunately, there is no gym for his low IQ and his weak mind. He fucked up for no good reason at all. RIP to all that potential.

Giga high T skull, he could’ve been a mogger

Mk ultra by the cia

I had a giga realistic nightmare or lucid dream once where I went ER and the police were chasing me and I could just feel the loss of freedom and impossibility that came upon me. I was giga relieved when I woke up and realized it was a dream. Freedom is extremely valuable. Imagine doing something like this and not killing yourself afterwards

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and ShowerMaxxing
Forgot to say I was mainly talking about my country where you can be a deformed mutant and get a good looking gf. Too many couples I see have the woman being way better looking than the guy
Those relationships are always sexless power struggles. Do x, y, z or no sex sweaty

how suprrising

he got a speech impediment

I had a giga realistic nightmare or lucid dream once where I went ER and the police were chasing me and I could just feel the loss of freedom and impossibility that came upon me. I was giga relieved when I woke up and realized it was a dream. Freedom is extremely valuable. Imagine doing something like this and not killing yourself afterwards
Yeah I had a similar dream I killed people and I was like "oh my god what the fuck have I done I'm gonna be put into prison for my entire life" I was super scared and nervous but then happy when I woke up

USA -> worst country

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl