One of the most underrated feelings i have noticed

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
The feeling of when you finish your day in the gym and weight lifting after having surpassed your own limits and increased weights on important exercises that day.

Personally i feel extremely good the days i lifted more weight on shoulders, chest or one of the full body exercises.

The thing about the gym (If you actually find a decent and quiet one that does not resemble a disco) is that it is one of the few things that you don't regret doing usually afer finishing it except if you get injured or something.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and lemonnz
allow me to render your feelings utterly worthless by reminding you that your oneitis is getting ravaged by another guy

allow me to render your feelings utterly worthless by reminding you that your oneitis is getting ravaged by another guy
Is that all your think about??
Your oneitis being ravaged by chads?
No wonder why you're a cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and InnerVoid
He fucks her because he can bench more than you

Having an oneitis is an involuntary celibate trait.

Can't go around deifying women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
He fucks her because he can bench more than you
he cant. not even @ConfusedBolivian can as as matter of fact, i cn beat him at 1reps due to higher mobility

The feeling of when you finish your day in the gym and weight lifting after having surpassed your own limits and increased weights on important exercises that day.

Personally i feel extremely good the days i lifted more weight on shoulders, chest or one of the full body exercises.

The thing about the gym (If you actually find a decent and quiet one that does not resemble a disco) is that it is one of the few things that you don't regret doing usually afer finishing it except if you get injured or something.
tbh what made my gym session escalate is sound cloud. The motivation, the earrape of that platform is just godly. I’ve wasted like a year of spotify premium tough😭

he cant. not even @ConfusedBolivian can as as matter of fact, i cn beat him at 1reps due to higher mobility
Ofc not you’re a military guy, which makes it even more hilarious seeing you crying about oneitis lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Ofc not you’re a military guy, which makes it even more hilarious seeing you crying about oneitis lmao
which i wouldnt have met if i didnt do the service i did lol. brootal.