one piece anime

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
one piece anime is pissing me the fuck off dude man

dont come in this thread to say some cornball shit about anime you will be ignored

anyways wano arc has been going on for fucking 4 years now, the story is insanely fragmented at this point, they show 6 different short scenes of random characters doing 1-2 or moves and then just staring at each other, ive never felt it more drawn out than i feel it is now. luffy is taking weeks to get out of the water. its insane how much theyre just milking this shit honestly and its probably gonna go on for months now at this point. and now next week theres gonna be a flashback filler episode, after barely anything at all but a bunch of shittalking happened this episode and franky fucked the dinosaur up finally after fucking forever

idk man, i love this anime but its pissing me off. why cant kaido and luffy just fight, like how the fight was between luffy and katurkuri which was dope and epic and not super drawn out and annoying, just pure fighting. thats what. we wanna see not this meandering shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggable, Sny, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
I read the OP manga but I can't imagine watching the anime tbh
so many episodes I'm too retarded to watch 300+ hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Moggable, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
I read the OP manga but I can't imagine watching the anime tbh
so many episodes I'm too retarded to watch 300+ hours
tbh watching it for me was a pleasure, i stopped for a few years, and then came back and watched the entire big mom arc in its entirety and it was like the best few weeks of media ever i literally just couldnt stop watching it, i was full on addicted to that shit. the big mom arc went crazy, i got my friend into it too and he started from episode 1 and literally watched like 1,000 episodes in a few months JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and SunniMogger
I stopped watching at wano

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 19157
I stopped watching at wano
i wish i could forget about it and stop watching and ive tried but after two weeks i just have to see wtf is going on. would be best though to stop watching for legit like 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
tbh watching it for me was a pleasure, i stopped for a few years, and then came back and watched the entire big mom arc in its entirety and it was like the best few weeks of media ever i literally just couldnt stop watching it, i was full on addicted to that shit. the big mom arc went crazy, i got my friend into it too and he started from episode 1 and literally watched like 1,000 episodes in a few months JFL.
I read a lot of it really fast tbh and had fun while I read it
I think in class at school I was bored and just read it
The last arc seems cool af tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 19157 and Cheesyrumble
i wish i could forget about it and stop watching and ive tried but after two weeks i just have to see wtf is going on. would be best though to stop watching for legit like 2 years
I will eventually watch the rest of it or read it. One piece is still really special to me regardless

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 19157 and PointOfNoReturn
I read a lot of it really fast tbh and had fun while I read it
I think in class at school I was bored and just read it
The last arc seems cool af tbh
I haven't read a lot of wano and the new chapters tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I dropped the manga shortly after Dressrosa after keeping up weekly(omitting breaks) for years.
It was the shit when I watched it on 4kids tbh :smonk: back in the early 2000s
Every arc is too formulaic and predictable.

> Arrive on island > Befriend foid who’s actually princess of the islands kingdom > She tells you island is being dictated by antagonist > Sanji and Zoro(no other cast gets fight scenes) off his underlings > Luffy confronts him > Yells bullshit about nakama and sucker punches like a chimp > Antagonist reveals devil fruit awakening > Luffy reveals Gear 9388383 and one shots > Arc concludes

I will catch up on the manga once I hear OP is nearing its end, as I don’t want the end to be spoiled after following this long. Still my favorite series though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Sny, Deleted member 21340 and 2 others
I will eventually watch the rest of it or read it. One piece is still really special to me regardless
same, big reason im annoyed is because i have to wait every week, if i didnt id probably be fine with it
I dropped the manga shortly after Dressrosa after keeping up weekly(omitting breaks) for years.

> Arrive on island > Befriend foid who’s actually princess of the islands kingdom > She tells you island is being dictated by antagonist > Sanji and Zoro(no other cast gets fight scenes) off his underlings > Luffy confronts him > Yells bullshit about nakama and sucker punches like a chimp > Antagonist reveals devil fruit awakening > Luffy reveals Gear 9388383 and one shots > Arc concludes

I will catch up on the manga once I hear OP is nearing its end, as I don’t want the end to be spoiled after following this long. Still my favorite series though.
dressrosa was definitely longer and even more drawn out than wano in the anime. its also my favorite anime but i think it is the move to just quit for a long while and forget about it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Cheesyrumble
same, big reason im annoyed is because i have to wait every week, if i didnt id probably be fine with it

dressrosa was definitely longer and even more drawn out than wano in the anime. its also my favorite anime but i think it is the move to just quit for a long while and forget about it
I've seen cool tiktok edits of luffys new forms and shit but I will wait for a bit

• +1
I've seen cool tiktok edits of luffys new forms and shit but I will wait for a bit
yerrr i dont wanna give out spoilers but ik he does some shit with his devil fruit. to make it more hype ill definitely put it off for at least 6 months.

• +1
this anime is retarded asf

bunch of looney tunes bullcrap

dont waste time on it tbh

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, MrGlutton and PointOfNoReturn

I think they peaked with Doflamingo, imo. I’m caught up as recently as the end of Wano, so unsure where there story has gone now. If I hear some breaking news on Twitter, Reddit, or whatnot about OP I’ll get back into it. As in, they get a new crew member, someone important dies off, or Dragon is revealed. I won’t disclose a character reveal to you since you’re not there yet but it’s so corny.
So many great things Oda could do with the series but they’re given a back seat.
Do you think Whitebeard could sink an island by creating a quake with his cock?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Cheesyrumble
I think they peaked with Doflamingo, imo. I’m caught up as recently as the end of Wano, so unsure where there story has gone now. If I hear some breaking news on Twitter, Reddit, or whatnot about OP I’ll get back into it. As in, they get a new crew member, someone important dies off, or Dragon is revealed. I won’t disclose a character reveal to you since you’re not there yet but it’s so corny.
So many great things Oda could do with the series but they’re given a back seat.

Whitebeard should've used his cock to defeat blackbeard. SWANG THAT THANG AROUND MARINEFORD NIGGAAAAA

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 19157 and PointOfNoReturn

how is it looney tunes

dark ass shit happens in anime. in my hero academia a guy accidnetally shred his sister, dog, mom and dad with his hands into bloody pulp and then tried to destroy the world. muh for kids. mainly late teens/adults watch anime as well

• Woah
how is it looney tunes

dark ass shit happens in anime. in my hero academia a guy accidnetally shred his sister, dog, mom and dad with his hands into bloody pulp and then tried to destroy the world. muh for kids. mainly late teens/adults watch anime as well
Nigga look at @MrGlutton 's profile picture.... he's one of US

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, MrGlutton and Deleted member 19157

i dunno i found big mom to be epic. the scenery of them walking out in the mafia suits, the fight brween luffy and katakuri. i enjoyed it a lot

jfl Luffy is shit Mc anyway
mogged by naruto light Lelouch etc

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Anchor_Ship, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
cope of the century one piece is the greatest anime of all time, and i loved naruto. one piece mogs though @Cheesyrumble

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Cheesyrumble
Luffy is the ideal classic shounen protagonist. He does his job perfectly.

Light and and especially Lelouch are really cool. I didn't even watch all of Bleach but Ichigo > Naruto as MCs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 19157
cope of the century one piece is the greatest anime of all time, and i loved naruto. one piece mogs though @Cheesyrumble
Even if luffy was decent mc I wouldn't watch one piece it's too long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

Light and and especially Lelouch are really cool. I didn't even watch all of Bleach but Ichigo > Naruto as MCs
Lol sorry but Ichigo isn't better mc
he's better than luffy tho
Light Lelouch and Eren are top 3 imo

• WTF
  • +1
I like HxH a lot

I get told I look like chrollo lucifer

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 19157
I dropped MHA a long time ago, how’s it doing?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 19157

naruto was rly fking annoying for a good period of time but it was cool when he matured

the new bleach is epic and the scenery is dope, the flame old man went banana nutty in thhe most recent episode

• +1
season 6 has been the best season so far

insanely action packed, 0 downtime, all gas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052 and Cheesyrumble
I stopped watching after season 2. I picked up the manga but I dropped it too. The manga is actually reall good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 21052
Lol sorry but Ichigo isn't better mc
he's better than luffy tho
Light Lelouch and Eren are top 3 imo
how dare you talk about our luffy like that

you dont know him nibba

• +1
naruto was rly fking annoying for a good period of time but it was cool when he matured

the new bleach is epic and the scenery is dope, the flame old man went banana nutty in thhe most recent episode
Hearing the VA saying BANKAI! makes me nut tbh

• +1
One piece of… SHIT NIGGGAAA!!!

one piece anime is pissing me the fuck off dude man

dont come in this thread to say some cornball shit about anime you will be ignored

anyways wano arc has been going on for fucking 4 years now, the story is insanely fragmented at this point, they show 6 different short scenes of random characters doing 1-2 or moves and then just staring at each other, ive never felt it more drawn out than i feel it is now. luffy is taking weeks to get out of the water. its insane how much theyre just milking this shit honestly and its probably gonna go on for months now at this point. and now next week theres gonna be a flashback filler episode, after barely anything at all but a bunch of shittalking happened this episode and franky fucked the dinosaur up finally after fucking forever

idk man, i love this anime but its pissing me off. why cant kaido and luffy just fight, like how the fight was between luffy and katurkuri which was dope and epic and not super drawn out and annoying, just pure fighting. thats what. we wanna see not this meandering shit.

• +1
how dare you talk about our luffy like that

you dont know him nibba
One piece cast in general is full of mid
Naruto has best SC and Antags don't deny

• +1
I feel bad for you getting into an ongoing anime with like 900 episodes. I wouldnt have the patience for that shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Anime is for losers

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 17531
One piece cast in general is full of mid
Naruto has best SC and Antags don't deny
Nothing can touch one pieces storytelling and worldbuilding tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 17531
Anime is for losers
if thats true you should be watching.

a lot of people watch anime in 2022 get with the times
I feel bad for you getting into an ongoing anime with like 900 episodes. I wouldnt have the patience for that shit
wha

ive already gotten into it and watched all of it. i did watch like 300 episodes in a row to catch up but i enjoyed every second of it
agreed
light is my personal fav
never heard of dat
theres a reason why its the 2nd most popular comic book and longest running anime in the world..

• +1
whys this code geass shit have such bad ratings on the anime site

should i watch this shite

• +1

What happens between the arcs is the best part tbh, recently there have been crazy manga developments after Wano

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 19157
If I hear some breaking news on Twitter, Reddit, or whatnot about OP I’ll get back into it. As in, they get a new crew member, someone important dies off, or Dragon is revealed
Vegapunk was revealed and Dragon makes his move

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I'm up to date on the manga, it'll get better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Cheesyrumble

sounds like you should watch steins; gate or jojo's bizzare adventures unironically