One thing latinas will never admit to my face as a Latino is

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
That they always gossip and hate seeing me with Asian or black foids, even though I can easily get a Latina by jestermaxxing, betabuxxing and oofydoofymaxxing I know it's not worth it. I'd rather stay with my Indonesian foid who also buys me stuff and showers me with love

Instead latinas only bring you pain and sorrow in your life, it's like dealing with another man.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Yep

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
That they always gossip and hate seeing me with Asian or black foids, even though I can easily get a Latina by jestermaxxing, betabuxxing and oofydoofymaxxing I know it's not worth it. I'd rather stay with my Indonesian foid who also buys me stuff and showers me with love

Instead latinas only bring you pain and sorrow in your life, it's like dealing with another man.
Most latinas are ran through by their 12s jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Luffymaxxing
good
why tf would you CARE about what they THINK buddy boyo?
just "go where you're treated best" theorem

Betabuxx? I thought you were 20 yo and no job or wagie job

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back