Online Teeth-alignment Services (Candid/SmileDirectClub/Byte) - 50-70% off InvisAlign

KingScrew

KingScrew

Shalom Goyim
Anyone familiar with the alignment process of online services compared to Invisalign.

They are much cheaper (50-70%).
Process:
1. Impression kit / pictures to determine if you are a candidate
2. Aligners 3-7 months
3. Retainer

Shipping/Availability:
Byte: US only
SmileDirectClub: U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Germany, and the UK
Others include: Candid,Straightteethdirect etc. (you can find them by googling "top x invisible aligners")

Wondering if any of these services are superior of the other, and possibly InvisAlign. My case pertains to mild crowding, so I think it may work well for me.

CHEAP MEANS LOWER QUALITY!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Good_Little_Goy
CHEAP MEANS LOWER QUALITY!!!!!!!
6766.jpg

that applies to hookers too ya know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and KingScrew
Dentist said they are all scams

Im paying 3700€ for Invisalign Light as he said full one isnt needed.

Dentist said they are all scams

Im paying 3700€ for Invisalign Light as he said full one isnt needed.
My Ortho told me Invisalign-dentists are a scam. And that most of them have no idea what they are doing, and their clinics basically are living off charging for Invisalign as their biggest source of income.

Understand that Invisalign is heavily marketed and is what every normie does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 4577
My Ortho told me Invisalign-dentists are a scam. And that most of them have no idea what they are doing, and their clinics basically are living off charging for Invisalign as their biggest source of income.

Understand that Invisalign is heavily marketed and is what every normie does.
hmm
My teeth were scanned with intraoral scanner, before and after simulation looked fine to me.
Doctor also said that he will need to work with the data before acutally sending it away.
Many photos were taken too.
Duration will be 7 Months, but after that you can do up to 2x 7 months again if your not happy with results.
And ofcourse retainer.

So just biting into trays and expecting a good outcome seems weird to me

hmm
My teeth were scanned with intraoral scanner, before and after simulation looked fine to me.
Doctor also said that he will need to work with the data before acutally sending it away.
Many photos were taken too.
Duration will be 7 Months, but after that you can do up to 2x 7 months again if your not happy with results.
And ofcourse retainer.

So just biting into trays and expecting a good outcome seems weird to me
They scan the mold, it's basically the same thing - it is not hand fabricated on some Vietnamese kitchen-table.

These services give simulations too, but I am worried about "straightening" vs "aligning" part.

@Papabakvet @DrOtaku these are good options correct?

@Papabakvet @DrOtaku these are good options correct?
I talked to this girl at work about it and she said they don't even go to dental school? If you want anything fixed besides gaps you should really go to a pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back