Online vs Real Life

By oldcel I mean like 22-35 year old range. Atleast if your a youngcel like 15-19 you can cope with youth w the ppl around you
oh yeah brutal blackpill. Its over after high school ig

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
oh yeah brutal blackpill. Its over after high school ig
If you’re dead average past college then you might as well call it quits for your dating life, you’re gonna be left with used up sluts who got used as Chad and Tyrone’s personal flesh lights in their dorms then tossed to the side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Skywalker, Big White Cuck and 2 others
If you’re dead average past college then you might as well call it quits for your dating life, you’re gonna be left with used up sluts who got used as Chad and Tyrone’s personal flesh lights in their dorms then tossed to the side
Like Chads have virgin lineup for them.

Almost all men whether good-looking or ugly are left with used up sluts.

Gone are the days you could actually approach a girl and have a legitimate chance without her looking at you in disgust or telling you she's out to have fun with her friends
K Pop No GIF
Shocked College Life GIF by HBO Max

Postmaxxing lately huh. Tinder been dry? Mine has on week days it’s brutal

Sure.
20 years clubbing here and clubbing changed to extremes

Before Covid me and my friends all age bracket from 21 to 40 were pulling a lot almost every night
After covid even my friend who is DJ sayed clubbing changed people are not having that crazy fun females are less likely to willing to go with you, they stick to their party and their phones.

IF u are gl enough u get occasionally lays and often making outs, but like 10x less than before

Exactly many women prefers dopamine rish from their phones to anything else

Reminder its still possible to get laid with 25+ as they know what they want, go out with purpose to take a dick for these u need to be gymmaxed, low inhibition and have high energy with decent face

Yesterday day out 5 guys no one get shit all normie to HTN even tall all NT and gymmmaxed no one got a single shit

Never happened before

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling