Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23391, blatonslatt and 2 others
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, chrisN and IndianMewingChad69

6'6 is too short too

I am 6'6 barefoot and still got rejected for height

If I wear 2 inch liftst + air force 1's results are much better statistically

there is no upper limit for height. I am getting 4 inch LL at 6'6 and then fraud with 1 inch lifts and air force 1's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, 6485b025t, ;-; and 16 others
6'0 is slightly below average amongst people who are actually in the competition. Yes, if you add 5'2 Indian Janitors, it'll decrease the mathematical average, but that's meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 23391, Slob and 6 others
6'6 is too short too

there is no upper limit for height. I am getting 4 inch LL at 6'6 and then fraud with 1 inch lifts and air force 1's
least retarded incel🤡😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, TheVictor, SEPRAY and 1 other person
6'6 is too short too

mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: venom987, Deleted member 20370 and midlatinocel
the title is wrong. 58% of women on bumble who use the filter have this requirement not in the general population. in real life if the woman is only 5'4 she won't notice if you're either 5'9 or 6'0 and if she does the chances of rejection are lower because you dominate her by being 5 inches taller and because dating apps are for sex only.

of course height is more important on dating app filters because why would someone use a dating app filter if they don't care about it?

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Interested, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, midlatinocel, Kebab Master and 1 other person
you know women are shit at math

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
6'6 is too short too

No point, even if you get to 7 foot 60% of women will reject you because of your height. Looks like 8 foot or death

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Thanks for ruining my day!

Men lie about there height

thats not what the graph means…

invalid extrapolation
What's invalid? Of the women who set a height filter (and even the ones who didn't set a filter still care about height), only 58% put 6'0 in the "acceptable range". We can assume that almost none of them consider 6'0 too tall, so most women consider 6'0 too short for their ideal man.

The US average is 5'9 tho so the graph might be considered unfrauded height appeal for Europe.

It seems like 6'2 and 6'3 frauders warp the graph a lot. Considering a 6'4 frauder has to be a minimum of 6'2, it's safe to say that 6'3-6'5 is the goldilocks zone in the US.

@Amnesia What does your experience with heightpill and frauding tell regarding this?

Last edited:
the title is wrong. 58% of women on bumble who use the filter have this requirement not in the general population. in real life if the woman is only 5'4 she won't notice if you're either 5'9 or 6'0 and if she does the chances of rejection are lower because you dominate her by being 5 inches taller and because dating apps are for sex only.
2 things

Just because not all women used the filter doesn't mean they don't care about height. It just means they were lazy or forgot or didn't know it exists in advanced settings.

Of course many women will probably settle for less because very tall men are rare, the point is that for the majority of women 6'0 isn't tall enough for their IDEAL acceptable man.

It's like how most men want a woman with D-cup or at least C-cup boobs, doesn't mean they won't settle for a B-cup. It's not their ideal though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: solid7/10
What's invalid? Of the women who set a height filter (and even the ones who didn't set a filter still care about height), only 58% put 6'0 in the "acceptable range". We can assume that almost none of them consider 6'0 too tall, so most women consider 6'0 too short for their ideal man.
People that use advanced filter are probably small part of the user base. 6.6 is like uber fucking tall.

People that use advanced filter are probably small part of the user base. 6.6 is like uber fucking tall.
Except EVERY single woman cares about height, even if they didn't use the filter.

Except EVERY single woman cares about height, even if they didn't use the filter.
Thats true but I think the ball park is still 6.0-.5.11 where the height dont matter anymore.

Might need to consider in dating apps height is +2inches tho or more for 6foot probably so men with less as their profile maybe are like 5'9 max

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Slob and marek937
No point, even if you get to 7 foot 60% of women will reject you because of your height. Looks like 8 foot or death
Bro stop coping. After 7 feet its too tall chill from forum for a while

The worst part is the majority of voters are land whales.

Being 5'11 i may as well just tell women im 5ft. Barely any difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xerryx, RecessedChinCel, HerpDerpson and 3 others
6 feet online is 5'9-5'10 irl

• +1
Reactions: nayb and Slob

of course height is more important on dating app filters because why would someone use a dating app filter if they don't care about it?
this

its only women that are very heightist already that even set the filter, as you need to pay for it

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Being 5'11 i may as well just tell women im 5ft. Barely any difference
Just lol at female standards they should rope, and also just lol at the male standards (practically 0) which allow for the entitled way females act.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
this

its only women that are very heightist already that even set the filter, as you need to pay for it
Imagine being such a subhuman goblina that you pay for a filter, stacy gets all 6'4 sorority chads instantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Thoughts on the fact that 7ft has more appeal than 5'11?
Water even though women literally will most likely not even see a 7ft guy irl more than once every few years so i have no idea where the preference comes from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, forevermirin and Magnum Opus
Water even though women literally will most likely not even see a 7ft guy irl more than once every few years so i have no idea where the preference comes from
So fucking loooool. They're so delusional wtf. They don't only want a 7ft guy but also one with good facial development which will slim the probabilty even further. Do you know the tiktok trend where women use the male faceapp filter and the result is some LTN, and then they say: "I still won't lower my standards"
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
it’s always the midget foids <5’3” with the worst height fetishes as if they won’t ruin a tall guys genes :lul:

short women birth short men, this is well known

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Imagine being such a subhuman goblina that you pay for a filter, stacy gets all 6'4 sorority chads instantly.
You get 1 or 2 filter free if I remember correctly

Probably more than half of 6'0" men online are around 5'10" IRL. Bitches know this. Also, everyone who's a strong 5'11" - 5'11.5" puts 6'0" in their bio.

So fucking loooool. They're so delusional wtf. They don't only want a 7ft guy but also one with good facial development which will slim the probabilty even further. Do you know the tiktok trend where women use the male faceapp filter and the result is some LTN, and then they say: "I still won't lower my standards"
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Almost any 7 or close footer I can think of is an acromegalic monster. Kevin Nash, for example, is a guy who has both height and face (inb4 1992 memes).

Isn't this only people who bought like bumble premium? Would be interesting on what area of women and how many. Also don´t most people heightfraud wiht 1 or 2 inches in USA? Maybe thats just something i've heard that isn't true.

Only like 1% of women think 6’0 is short. No sane women thinks 6’0 is short. Just because the rest of women set higher standards doesn’t mean they think 6’0 is short. Of course the taller the better. Even if your extrapolation of this data was valid, 58% is still the majority.

Only like 1% of women think 6’0 is short. No sane women thinks 6’0 is short. Just because the rest of women set higher standards doesn’t mean they think 6’0 is short. Of course the taller the better. Even if your extrapolation of this data was valid, 58% is still the majority.
I'm 6'0 or like 5'11.8 before bed and a midget woman told me she doesn't think I'm tall. Where I am in Europe it's common to see women almost my height and some even taller, for them I'm definitely too short for their standards.

I'm 6'0 or like 5'11.8 before bed and a midget woman told me she doesn't think I'm tall. Where I am in Europe it's common to see women almost my height and some even taller, for them I'm definitely too short for their standards.
dont care

This is actually cope because most women don't know how tall these heights are in real life. Men lie about their height in OLD as well, so women have these high standards to filter them out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Cosidering the height inflations and mark up, obivously its not tall enough

58% percent extrapolated to the population is about 2.5 billion women. Imagine being this retarded to think that you gotta be over 6 to pull. Also no self respecting woman uses bumble and all the men that use it are looser rotters that lack the balls to message a chick first.