Only i can come up with such Genius ideas.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Infinitly smarter 2morrow effortles future takeova
Dont increase iq Cuz u will be bored when there is nothing more to learn. The more there is to learn the more motivated u will be, so dont increase iq

The less there remains to learn the more bored and demotivated you will be. Its about Not even trying, this makes u feel better, you also dont overwhelm yourself, costs less mana and you have a better frequency that way. Also If u Focus on x u Miss Out on y

Dont get smarter

Finally the IQ increasing Journey is Over. 1st May 2024

I Made it. I reached the endlevel of IQ, and the endlevel of iq is when u realize u dont want to get any smarter ever again. And its the smartest Thing to do.

This removes all pressure to increase iq and the pressure in the Body disappears. Ofc still Take nootropics since its a passive way to make the Most of your iq, this is Not a contradiction, Like i would Take a Higher IQ but Not at the price of Putting in effort.

Schizophrenic thread

You will make it out of the asylum one day bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and <6PSLcel
u almost finished reading all of wikipedia?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Schizophrenic thread

You will make it out of the asylum one day bhai
nah blud was mumbling to himself about how he's going to triple his IQ in the cafeteria line at the mumbai mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Jesus christ

Focusing on IQ is dead Cuz it overburns certain brain areas and leads to Depression. As i didnt Focus on IQ i Had No Depression. But its a very deep topic, im trying to sort my thoughts further, Like focusing on IQ also leads to overwhelming yourself

Crime is dead

Money is dead

IQ dead

Singularity dead

Destroy humanity dead

C for now is dont increase iq, i need to retrain my brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back