only reason why eye colour matters is foids brainwashed themselves into thinking

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
muh blue or eyes are so attractive omgggg 😍😍just because its rare to have it (water) .Brown would be most attractive to meta slave foids(tbh males also think same way) if %90 of population were blue or green eyed in reality only thing that matters is colour tone light brown will always mog dark green or blue

this thread might be t50 cope
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss thoughts dalits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and 4 others
Green looks best. Though Eye colour only matters to get you from 8 to 8.1 on normie scale. Doesn’t work on people below 7. And 8.5 plus chads don’t need it

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Green looks best. Though Eye colour only matters to get you from 8 to 8.1 on normie scale. Doesn’t work on people below 7
cope tbh i hear foids OMG HE HAS GREEN EYEEEESSSSSSS and lust over them solely for their eye colour (deathnic trait)

cope tbh i hear foids OMG HE HAS GREEN EYEEEESSSSSSS and lust over them solely for their eye colour (deathnic trait)
Not my experience

• +1
because noone has coloured eyes at mumbai
They do. Green and blue eyes are common the higher up you go in the subcon. I’m getting green myself

E77DF0C0 1B0A 4D97 98E5 88D66C429864

• +1
People like rare

You should go visit Turkey if you ever get the chance in your life. There are many shitskins that genuinely believe they are 'white Europeans' because of muh blue eyes whilst looking like a subway delievery boy. Its a huge biden.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, Skywalker and Bozoogway
nah cheekbones and jawline the only things that matter

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday