Only sub4 males can understand what it's like to be a sub4 male.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Even on incel forums...guys who are average looking (or better) just don't get it. Even so called "black pilled" incels don't understand if they're not sub4. They consider us to be too extreme. When we explain our life experience, they inevitably chime in and say "you must be autistic" "you must be high inhib"...even though that's just the incel version of "you're creepy" and "it's your personality".

But us true sub4s (not this "PSL" rating shit, but true sub4s) who are male and blackpilled...we know. We know from personal experience. We were frequently called ugly in high school. We were treated like shit by women even when we weren't trying to get with them. We tried approaching women who are even uglier than we are only to get rejected even more harshly (see: juggernaut law). We were ignored (and sometimes actively ostracized) by girls in our own social circle.

But you guys who are average (or just a bit below average) just can't process it all. Many will even actively try to "destroy" these theories with cherry picked examples they saw on the internet and are somehow 100 percent convinced these guys aren't being used for money. In your eyes, a pic you saw on the internet "destroys" our collective life experiences.

You might understand that looks are important, but you don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes....because you aren't at the bottom of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Vitruvian, Arkantos and 23 others
high IQ

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FMLplus, kobecel and 4 others
Even on incel forums...guys who are average looking (or better) just don't get it. Even so called "black pilled" incels don't understand if they're not sub4. They consider us to be too extreme. When we explain our life experience, they inevitably chime in and say "you must be autistic" "you must be high inhib"...even though that's just the incel version of "you're creepy" and "it's your personality".

But us true sub4s (not this "PSL" rating shit, but true sub4s) who are male and blackpilled...we know. We know from personal experience. We were frequently called ugly in high school. We were treated like shit by women even when we weren't trying to get with them. We tried approaching women who are even uglier than we are only to get rejected even more harshly (see: juggernaut law). We were ignored (and sometimes actively ostracized) by girls in our own social circle.

But you guys who are average (or just a bit below average) just can't process it all. Many will even actively try to "destroy" these theories with cherry picked examples they saw on the internet and are somehow 100 percent convinced these guys aren't being used for money. In your eyes, a pic you saw on the internet "destroys" our collective life experiences.

You might understand that looks are important, but you don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes....because you aren't at the bottom of it.
well i'm not sub4 but I believe you bro
I know one deformed guy(he's not anymore cause of surgery but still sub4) and his life was hell tbh
he got bullied all his life or at best ignored, his mental state is very, very bad now at 28yo

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Ryo_Hazuki, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
Yep and it’s not even just the girls, it’s everyone. You don’t get respect from anyone and no one takes you seriously, even your own fucking family. Being an ugly male truly is the worst thing in this world

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, kobecel and 6 others
People like nibba will never understand what it is like to be ugly. (They) hate us for crying about our situation and doing nothing against that. They have 0 empathy with the ugly.

Try to fix a 1.45 fwhr ffs.

Only the ugly can be incel

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Ryo_Hazuki, Gugus and 7 others
We will all make it my niggas just moneymaxx hard and do what u gotta do with surgeries :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
People like nibba will never understand what it is like to be ugly. (They) hate us for crying about our situation and doing nothing against that. They have 0 empathy with the ugly.

wraparound shotgun implant
We will all make it my niggas just moneymaxx hard and do what u gotta do with surgeries :chad:
There isn't surgery for your personality:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
why the long face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, dogtown, FMLplus and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, rockndogs and 1 other person
:feelskek: this is from that experiment on lookism with the gymcelled guy with the horseface right?
lol it was originally from .me but there is thread on lookism about it

did you measure irl or selfie

When we explain our life experience, they inevitably chime in and say "you must be autistic" "you must be high inhib"...even though that's just the incel version of "you're creepy" and "it's your personality".
I mean that's the thing though, a lot of incels actually look decent and are just mentalcels.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, FMLplus, kobecel and 1 other person
I mean that's the thing though, a lot of incels actually look decent and are just mentalcels.

Incels don't post their pics in the internet. If they do, they are most likely normies.

"A lot of incels actually look decent"
Bro only 2% of the incel community has acrually posted their pics these people are normies but never incels. A Truecel would never post his pic because he does already know that he will only get negative reactions.

Jfl at people thinking that incels look like the guys from r/incelselfies. As said before, they are just normies. Incels never post their pics.

Idc about the definition of an incel(involuntary celibate).

ONLY the ugly can be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, BigBoy, Deleted member 176 and 8 others
@ThickDickThickSkull

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ThickDickThickSkull
The sub4 experience is barely different than the 5-6 experience nowadays tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

i dont even understand why people like Nibba and was it Arcues300 or something are even here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Just take a shower bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656, androidcel and 1 other person

Beautiful thread OP

Rock clap

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, IceCutter and 2 others
i dont even understand why people like Nibba and was it Arcues300 or something are even here
Nibba is a former incel so it makes sense why he’s here. Arceus300 was just a narcissist looking for validation.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
When we explain our life experience, they inevitably chime in and say "you must be autistic" "you must be high inhib"...even though that's just the incel version of "you're creepy" and "it's your personality".

I hear this all too often, even on a supposed "blackpilled" forum like this one. Trying to get these people (either here or in non-PSLI spaces) to understand that personality and khanfidence will not override a 54mm IPD is exhausting and quite frankly, not worth it. I enjoy blakcpilling them though. See the intelligence below:
If i really was "decent looking", i wouldn't be approaching 24 and be an unmarried, lifelong GFless virgin who is hated by preddy much all women. Mentalcel is largely a meme, and this is coming from a guy with actual diagnosed Asperger's.

The sub4 experience is barely different than the 5-6 experience nowadays tbh
Not all bro. 5-6 is the range where u have to work for stuff. If your below it you arnt even considered or thought of as a last option. This applies in things like jobs, partners, everyday life.
The small things add up like wether people smile or get a frustrated angry look when they see u.

The 5-6 may be invisible in some cases but the 3-4 guy will get noticed but not for good reasons.
This all has a big mental toll on the body.

@ThickDickThickSkull

lmao what did u tag me for. TBH tho fwhr fucked me bc my face is small for my head. Need to get my forehead lowered (and can't do surgery, so have to do via transplant, bc of hair loss potential and scar)...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel

Yeah when I was younger I thought it was my personality. Being black I thought it was because I didn't act hard. I know the truth now. People would actively steal my jokes or laugh pretty hard at them. But they'd never be my friend for real.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 245
Yup. I was a legit 3 in high school because of acne and having a lightbulb head (jaw and zygos didn't catch up to cranium yet). Got called ugly all the time, women hated me, called me creepy etc. Got bullied and messed with for no reason. Now I'm a lot better looking and I've witnessed for myself just how subservient and pleasant women can be when they're highly attracted to you.

I feel like the most blackpilled people are the ones who've been on both sides of the coin; they've been both hideous to women and attractive to women at one point in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
I feel like the most blackpilled people are the ones who've been on both sides of the coin; they've been both hideous to women and attractive to women at one point in their lives.

High IQ man

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Yup. I was a legit 3 in high school because of acne and having a lightbulb head (jaw and zygos didn't catch up to cranium yet). Got called ugly all the time, women hated me, called me creepy etc. Got bullied and messed with for no reason. Now I'm a lot better looking and I've witnessed for myself just how subservient and pleasant women can be when they're highly attracted to you.

Let me ask you. What it more from guys or women? Also yeah both sides know the full truth. The youtuber joey saves lost loads of weight and made a video about seeing the truth.

Yep and it’s not even just the girls, it’s everyone. You don’t get respect from anyone and no one takes you seriously, even your own fucking family. Being an ugly male truly is the worst thing in this world
My puberty was dark due to my acne. My parents and teachers were always criticizing me, girls didn't want to have anything to do with me. Got mocked by popular guys at school too. It also disincentivized me from taking care of my looks because I was persuaded that life was hopeless. It wasn't until uni that I finally got some confidence and female attention, and lost my virginity. But the damage acne caused to me was irreparable. I still fucking hate it because life would've been so much better if I had had clear skin. I wouldn't be chad but at least a high tier normie, with some soft looksmaxing I could be chadlite, and that along with many beautiful youthful memories that a teenager is supposed to have. I'm still trying to live like a 17 year old at the age of 27. The lack of confidence and validation in your teen years is fatal to your self-esteem and well-roundedness ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SHARK, BigBoy, Coping and 1 other person
Let me ask you. What it more from guys or women? Also yeah both sides know the full truth. The youtuber joey saves lost loads of weight and made a video about seeing the truth.

Hard to say. I got it bad from both. Women would always call me creepy and ugly. Guys would call me ugly and mess with me by throwing shit at me and hiding/stealing my stuff.

Hard to say. I got it bad from both. Women would always call me creepy and ugly. Guys would call me ugly and mess with me by throwing shit at me and hiding/stealing my stuff.
Damn son. Not as bad as that but similar shit. What is are rating now? Not that stupid psl bullshit but what normal people rate.
My puberty was dark due to my acne. My parents and teachers were always criticizing me, girls didn't want to have anything to do with me. Got mocked by popular guys at school too. It also disincentivized me from taking care of my looks because I was persuaded that life was hopeless. It wasn't until uni that I finally got some confidence and female attention, and lost my virginity. But the damage acne caused to me was irreparable. I still fucking hate it because life would've been so much better if I had had clear skin. I wouldn't be chad but at least a high tier normie, with some soft looksmaxing I could be chadlite, and that along with many beautiful youthful memories that a teenager is supposed to have. I'm still trying to live like a 17 year old at the age of 27. The lack of confidence and validation in your teen years is fatal to your self-esteem and well-roundedness ngl.
True. Even if I do become an 8 or some shit. I feel like how can I do something dance in a club or similar things. Shit fucked me up also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Damn son. Not as bad as that but similar shit. What is are rating now? Not that stupid psl bullshit but what normal people rate.

True. Even if I do become an 8 or some shit. I feel like how can I do something dance in a club or similar things. Shit fucked me up also.

I don't like number ratings, especially towards myself. But I'm probably above average now.

I don't like number ratings, especially towards myself. But I'm probably above average now.
You feel resentful towards people? Or just glad its over?