Only way to know how big your dick is (Dickpill)

B

Bentley

Ascend harder
By being able to suck it (No homo)
This is actually a common way of testing penis size. Once it reaches your own mouth you are a giga dickmogger.

Unfortunately I can’t do that. I am going to prove it: I larped saying I am 6.4 in erect when in reality I often end up measuring myself at borderline 6.1/6.2 inch.

Man, fuck face, leanmax and grow your dick out, here you will be able to slay bitches…
Whores love cock

lol stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 65752, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Yeah except that's much more about flexibility you dumb fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta, DelonLover1999, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
It's 90% flexibility there are reports of people who are like 6 inches and they can do it. They only way you can do it due to size alone is if your dick is like 20 inches

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and dxrkprince
Stand up straight and put a ruler ON TOP of your dick instead of on the side. Come back to me with the measurements.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Dicklet3incher
Cock > face + height + frame + NT combined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Bentley
what a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

This is ops dick, he ain't mogging shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and Bentley
brutally over when that brutally mogs my dick to the gulag and back. that literally looks like a fucking tank compared to mine.
@Dicklet3incher lts too brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Stand up straight and put a ruler ON TOP of your dick instead of on the side. Come back to me with the measurements.
Some people have bent dicks so a straight ruler won't work

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
By being able to suck it (No homo)
This is actually a common way of testing penis size. Once it reaches your own mouth you are a giga dickmogger.

Unfortunately I can’t do that. I am going to prove it: I larped saying I am 6.4 in erect when in reality I often end up measuring myself at borderline 6.1/6.2 inch.

Man, fuck face, leanmax and grow your dick out, here you will be able to slay bitches…
Whores love cock
foids dont deserve mine