Oofy doofy is a safe behavior for getting laid. But I like dark mysterious girls

What behavior strategy are you depending on

• Oofy doofy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Andrew tate style overt cowboy masculinity not giving a f

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Trying to be high iq mysterious hoping esoteric girls will come

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Monrymaxxxing beta providing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
To be honest with you all, acting masculine and tough, it’s some thing that scared me because I know that that’s how people are naturally supposed to be regardless of outcome. Especially with the way I was raised around Boomer rednecks. I’m supposed to be like some kind of cowboy.

But ultimately it was a fear that stop me from having my real motivation because I was supposed to not act insecure. But I am only really motivated when I am insecure and thirsty after a girls attention deep down inside.

I don’t want to be the cowboy type who acts mysterious and not insecure. I don’t want to be goofy doofy and happy Clappy

just act ur fkn personnality because in the long term ur gonna get caught

if ur oofy doofy irl act that

if ur weird be weird

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, 80iq, buflek and 3 others
average girl has 0 sex appeal and isn't attractive.

U need a mysterious emo-girl to feel alive. @aBetterMii

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ascension and 1 other person
just act ur fkn personnality because in the long term ur gonna get caught

if ur oofy doofy irl act that

if ur weird be weird
Thank you for teaching the autists lessons before they shoot themselves in the foot from tryna be dark and mysterious 😂

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Thank you for teaching the autists lessons before they shoot themselves in the foot from tryna be dark and mysterious 😂
tried this been there

used to try to act muh dark triad muh mysterious, then muh bad boy, then muh this back when i was 15/16

was mocked and had no girls

when i gave up on all this shit and just started acting myself this is when i started to get niche girls interresed in me etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211
tried this been there

used to try to act muh dark triad muh mysterious, then muh bad boy, then muh this back when i was 15/16

when i gave up on all this shit and just started acting myself this is when i started to get niche girls interresed in me etc
Exactly, girls will think you're a creep but autists on here seem to think life is a movie because they can't socialize properly.
They seem to be so disconnected from reality they don't even realize real dark triads don't even act dark and mysterious they just are just highly charismatic and manipulative.
Mfers are under the illusion of being chronically online.

• +1
Exactly, girls will think you're a creep but autists on here seem to think life is a movie because they can't socialize properly.
They seem to be so disconnected from reality they don't even realize real dark triads don't even act dark and mysterious they just are just highly charismatic and manipulative.
Mfers are under the illusion of being chronically online.
Also theses guys are used to social interactions and socliaizing since 9/10 years old with girls and others

They know what's up, what happen, they're self aware iywkim

You cannot be the "fuckboy badboy" of some TV show just randomly, you cannot HANDLE it

• +1
Also theses guys are used to social interactions and socliaizing since 9/10 years old with girls and others

They know what's up, what happen, they're self aware iywkim

You cannot be the "fuckboy badboy" of some TV show just randomly, you cannot HANDLE it
Yep, you may be able to teach yourself it somewhat but it isn't a natural state unlike them who have learnt from a very young age how to be manipulative and charismatic to get their way from whether it being apsd or psychopathy.
Aspies seem to think they can turn their natural state of autism into that lmao.
They fantasize all day and then never get anything done and when they actually do something they do some stupid shit like tryna act like Patrick Bateman and it fails because he's an over the top movie character 😂

• +1
Yep, you may be able to teach yourself it somewhat but it isn't a natural state unlike them who have learnt from a very young age how to be manipulative and charismatic to get their way from whether it being apsd or psychopathy.
Aspies seem to think they can turn their natural state of autism into that lmao.
They fantasize all day and then never get anything done and when they actually do something they do some stupid shit like tryna act like Patrick Bateman and it fails because he's an over the top movie character 😂
it's coping to the max level
the thing is women realize that super fast, they're super self aware and socially conscious, that's where the term "fragile masculinity" and "big or small dick energy" come from

they can quickly tell if a guy is naturally like this or is just putting an act, and it's not just about looks, i know LTNs who were charistmatic from young age and they get girls, and ik htns who don't have this aura which girls can tell they're faking it

pretty much, being REALLY YOURSELF, being SECURE in your masuclinity and in yourself will do you more GOOD than HARM and cringe

• +1
the thing is women realize that super fast, they're super self aware and socially conscious, that's where the term "fragile masculinity" and "big or small dick energy" come from

they can quickly tell if a guy is naturally like this or is just putting an act, and it's not just about looks, i know LTNs who were charistmatic from young age and they get girls, and ik htns who don't have this aura which girls can tell they're faking it

pretty much, being REALLY YOURSELF, being SECURE in your masuclinity and in yourself will do you more GOOD than HARM and cringe
100%.
When people realise this in this forum they'll actually start being treated normally by others around them.
No one gives enough credit to how girls can see through a lot of men and in retrospect girls are naturally more dark triad since they have had to learn from yearsss back cus men can easily overpower then and they had to adopt such a mindset.

• +1
Yeah be 'secure in yourself' and talk openly about LL and nootropic stacks, that'll definitely not freak women out on dates :rolleyes:

Yeah be 'secure in yourself' and talk openly about LL and nootropic stacks, that'll definitely not freak women out on dates :rolleyes:
you totally missed the point and totally proved my point, this is so ironic

enlighten me
yes because being secure in yourself is defintely telling a girl autistic surgeries you will get aka a taboo subject, doubt she will gaf about the coping nootropics tho

yes because being secure in yourself is defintely telling a girl autistic surgeries you will get aka a taboo subject, doubt she will gaf about the coping nootropics tho
'taboo subject' is anything she doesn't like, don't think that her seeing you as weird is limited to you talking about looksmaxing projects. I guess 'acting your personality' just means 'conform to whatever she wants to see you as' huh

'taboo subject' is anything she doesn't like, don't think that her seeing you as weird is limited to you talking about looksmaxing projects. I guess 'acting your personality' just means 'conform to whatever she wants to see you as' huh
yes, because acting your personality is telling girls on a first date you wanna get a life changing surgery with huge risk that will give you little halo and is literally on borderline mental illness

there's a difference between acting your personnality and being socially aware and having an average IQ, which you clearly lack if you think telling girls on a first date you wanna get LL is muh acting personnality

yes, because acting your personality is telling girls on a first date you wanna get a life changing surgery with huge risk that will give you little halo and is literally on borderline mental illness

there's a difference between acting your personnality and being socially aware and having an average IQ, which you clearly lack if you think telling girls on a first date you wanna get LL is muh acting personnality
Perhaps your personality is being super intellectually open considering lifestyles and procedures that involve levels of risk others can't stomach, and being very willing to talk to anyone about it if they were interested? I don't think this is mental illness, it wouldn't match anything on the DSM-5, but it's just 'different' in another sense.

And of course it's poor social skills, because social skills involve putting filters that restrict and shape what you can express to 'fit in' better and not scare off other people in social interactions (which is why you don't mention LL or any other cosmetic surgery, as a man).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and alriodai
tried this been there

But who is yourself in your case

Perhaps your personality is being super intellectually open considering lifestyles and procedures that involve levels of risk others can't stomach, and being very willing to talk to anyone about it if they were interested? I don't think this is mental illness, it wouldn't match anything on the DSM-5, but it's just 'different' in another sense.

And of course it's poor social skills, because social skills involve putting filters that restrict and shape what you can express to 'fit in' better and not scare off other people in social interactions (which is why you don't mention LL or any other cosmetic surgery, as a man).
Brutal IQ mog