Opinion on earringsmaxxing?

sirmimbing

sirmimbing

Silver
Girl and this gay dude says I should get earrings (18m prettyboy niche) but it feels a bit gay and she’s also told me to paint my nails so idk if she’s just a closeted lesbian tryna make me a femboy or if it can be a legit looksmax. Opinions on earrings?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, noodlelover and exo
Definitely ascends, but wear tops not earrings otherwise you’ll look curry wife

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Girl and this gay dude says I should get earrings (18m prettyboy niche) but it feels a bit gay and she’s also told me to paint my nails so idk if she’s just a closeted lesbian tryna make me a femboy or if it can be a legit looksmax. Opinions on earrings?
ascends everyone but its makes you look more dark triad and like a asshole nd gay so ur gonna get called a fag but women love it

• +1
No not worth it
Yeah idk tbh. I mean in a sense the recommendation comes from my girl so its not some autistic male neckbeard, but at the same time maybe girls dont always know what they like either - or so I've heard

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Tops so like the flat round ones and not the ones hanging down?
IMG 0133

Somewhat like these

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and N1666
Those little fuckers look good if youre latino.
Just the smallest one

A gay asshole? Fair enough lmao. What kind of earrings you recommend?
Just get diamond studs get like the biggers ones too anything else looks gay asf

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Yeah idk tbh. I mean in a sense the recommendation comes from my girl so its not some autistic male neckbeard, but at the same time maybe girls dont always know what they like either - or so I've heard
Just do your self bro, she like you even more. Also piercings attract whores instead of innocent pure girls

Just do your self bro, she like you even more. Also piercings attract whores instead of innocent pure girls
Maybe. That's the thing yk, I don't wanna act like I do anything she asks for. But at the same time girls can probably give good looksmaxxing advice when it comes to small things and when its not "Just be confident".

Fair enough. People like Vinnie Hacker will wear longer ones tho. Why are those totally outta the question in your opinion?
They are extremely feminine imo, and only a small niche likes them so the ones I suggested can get you best of both sides

• +1
Maybe. That's the thing yk, I don't wanna act like I do anything she asks for. But at the same time girls can probably give good looksmaxxing advice when it comes to small things and when its not "Just be confident".
If your not comfortable then dont do it. If she was the one, she would nt leave

If your not comfortable then dont do it. If she was the one, she would nt leave
Oh nah she's not gonna leave just bcs of this lol. It's just something she mentions every now and then like "You'd look good with earrings" and today this gay dude told me too which is why I started considering it

Oh nah she's not gonna leave just bcs of this lol. It's just something she mentions every now and then like "You'd look good with earrings" and today this gay dude told me too which is why I started considering it
Ofc a gay guy would say that:lul::lul:, its your choice honestly

Definitely ascends, but wear tops not earrings otherwise you’ll look curry wife
yeah like small "diamond" is pretty good, if it suits u then prolly will ascend

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
depends on your look, if its gonna enhance/emphasise the look youre going for then yeah go for a diamond stud like others are suggesting

i wore 1 diamond stud for like a year and kids at my school called me gay but i think they were trynna cope with the fact their oneitis liked me:lul: got another one on my other ear to make it two, both were good id probably recommend one in each ear as opposed to just one ear.

i dont wear it anymore as im not going for the slightly thugmaxxed, low inhib idiot look anymore

depends on your look, if its gonna enhance/emphasise the look youre going for then yeah go for a diamond stud like others are suggesting

i wore 1 diamond stud for like a year and kids at my school called me gay but i think they were trynna cope with the fact their oneitis liked me:lul: got another one on my other ear to make it two, both were good id probably recommend one in each ear as opposed to just one ear.

i dont wear it anymore as im not going for the slightly thugmaxxed, low inhib idiot look anymore
Makes sense. I'd say my current look is more of the prettyboy archetype so it might suit me then. Would you say one diamond stud in each ear is the move then?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon

if guys call you gay 90% of the time it is a good sign, number 1 way they try to cope when they subconsciously know that you are mogging

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon and sirmimbing
Makes sense. I'd say my current look is more of the prettyboy archetype so it might suit me then. Would you say one diamond stud in each ear is the move then?
yes that should help you then

yes id say round diamond in each ear.

initially just get cheap ones from amazon which come with different sizes so you can find the size you like, general rule of thumb is just not too small, not too big.

if you really like the look and youre rich get real diamonds/jewels

if youre normal then just get higher quality fake diamonds/jewels

• +1
I wear pink love heart earrings not kidding ,masc copers can’t stand the mog

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and sirmimbing
yes that should help you then

yes id say round diamond in each ear.

initially just get cheap ones from amazon which come with different sizes so you can find the size you like, general rule of thumb is just not too small, not too big.

if you really like the look and youre rich get real diamonds/jewels

if youre normal then just get higher quality fake diamonds/jewels
I'll consider it. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
if guys call you gay 90% of the time it is a good sign, number 1 way they try to cope when they subconsciously know that you are mogging
yes this is sooo true and i didnt realise it until years after i experienced it a lot

a lot of my "friends" and just guys at my school would call me gay for shit like wearing a pink hoodie, flirting with girls (i know:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:), and basically just anything. they were obsessed with the girls i talked to but they never reciprocated the feelings.

the girls would even tell me that guys would say shit to them like "did you see what *me* is wearing today? hes so gay right?" :lul:

a year later i realised i just mogged and cucked them all

• +1
Reactions: twilight and sirmimbing
Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Tattoos, black nail polish, showing chest, Eye-liner all ascends for most women.

Pretty much all the tricks women use, work for men, but the downside is being called gay.

Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Tattoos, black nail polish, showing chest, Eye-liner all ascends for most women.

Pretty much all the tricks women use, work for men, but the downside is being called gay.
Yeah that's honestly how I feel too. Asians are good at this but it's not really accepted in the west yet. You forgot makeup btw thats a big one

• +1