Opinion on this video posted by jubilee?

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, try2beme and UndiagnosedSchizo
I think they purposely put the two best looking guys at the bottom and it was brutal especially for the guy who show emotions jfl, anyways though, there is no way that is a true depiction of girls interest, if you watch how they behave when they know they are in front of a camera and in front of the guys than you can find the true nature of what they like

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
The two models got first and second places, very suprising

More blackpilled than id expect from jubilee

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I think they purposely put the two best looking guys at the bottom and it was brutal especially for the guy who show emotions jfl, anyways though, there is no way that is a true depiction of girls interest, if you watch how they behave when they know they are in front of a camera and in front of the guys than you can find the true nature of what they like
giga cope

if anything they would prefer overevaluate them to not look racist

the black guy was consistently on bottom, the mestizo was mixed bag

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
cope

giga cope

if anything they would prefer overevaluate them to not look racist

the black guy was consistently on bottom, the mestizo was mixed bag
so you think the last ranking is the true ranking of their attraction? because I would think mestizo guy would be the most because of his height and looks, I can understand the black guy though he had some killer eyes though, I would think it goes latino, tall white guy, black guy, asian guy, white with long hair

They'd sleep with the tall mestizo.
They'll marry the asian provider. He's HTN for an asian so looks aren't a limiting factor, and he has ideal provider traits, which is what they're after in an LTR.