Opportunities list; due to CoronaVirus

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
One person death, is another person bread. My deceased stepfather, told me few times as a child hopw there were some people whom greatly benifited during the WW2 period (financially speaking). It's a good concept maybe, to try to take use, of a good crisis.

For that reason.
I want to start making alist, of possible opportunities. if Corona gets out of hand more. And plenty people die, or it gets fucked up in many other ways.

What do you have to add to the opportunities list??

My suggestion so far, for ooportunities
  1. buying stocks/etf/index. Nice market crash, making it cheaper to buy shares of good/great company
  2. Horeca, foodplaces, bars, etc..; need to close down for a few weeks/months. Plenty going bankrupt because of that maybe. Maybe now/then you can buy the inventory or company for really cheap
  3. Houses coming free/empty. Maybe making houses cheaper again. So you can buy a home for cheap
  4. Trading healthcare products
  5. Starting a funeral or funeral related company or service
  6. Other types of businesses that get crushed because of CoronaVirus, buying them for cheap??
  7. Global trade halting, makeing opprotunities for traders, or local producers of goods. And getting in on that, selling it for huge markups/margins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, Moneymaxxed, TheMewingBBC and 15 others
One person death, is another person bread. My deceased stepfather, told me few times as a child hopw there were some people whom greatly benifited during the WW2 period (financially speaking). It's a good concept maybe, to try to take use, of a good crisis.

For that reason.
I want to start making alist, of possible opportunities. if Corona gets out of hand more. And plenty people die, or it gets fucked up in many other ways.

1. buying stocks/etf/index. Nice market crash, making it cheaper to buy shares of good/great company
  2. Horeca, foodplaces, bars, etc..; need to close down for a few weeks/months. Plenty going bankrupt because of that maybe. Maybe now/then you can buy the inventory or company for really cheap
  3. Houses coming free/empty. Maybe making houses cheaper again. So you can buy a home for cheap
  6. Other types of businesses that get crushed because of CoronaVirus, buying them for cheap??
  7. Global trade halting, makeing opprotunities for traders, or local producers of goods. And getting in on that, selling it for huge markups/margins.
I bought into bitcoin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, SixFootManlet, BlackPillChad and 2 others
wish companies might go bankrup, new opportunity for savedmax ugly incels
chad are gonna be homeless hope so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, ElliotRodgerJr, BigBoy and 3 others

For that reason.

Based and BLACKPILLED i love this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, je3oe and 4 others
Lots of girls are on online dating apps atm cuz there's nothing to do. And the only type of date you can really do with a girl now is netflix n chill ;)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, BigBoy, Patient A and 5 others
Events company
Food places and restaurants and bars
Gyms
Recreation business
Holidays business
????

Events company
Food places and restaurants and bars
Gyms
Recreation business
Holidays business
????
its hard to tell now
you have to be adaptive

ppl beive it will take 2 weeks, might take 2 yo and everything will colapse
observation and quick action is a key

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
99% of this forum are teenagers and have neither enough money to invest nor the necessary knowledge for any of this (me included, except not a teenager anymore)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, VIP in hell, BigBoy and 10 others
its hard to tell now
you have to be adaptive

ppl beive it will take 2 weeks, might take 2 yo and everything will colapse
observation and quick action is a key
I am really curious, how banks and financial institutions will do this time.
That can be a cool thing, to add to the mix. If bank goes down, that would be bad for people savings.
The people that own assets, that give a return. Will then be winners.
99% of this forum are teenagers and have neither enough money to invest nor the necessary knowledge for any of this (me included, except not a teenager anymore)
If you don't have enough own money to invest. Borrowed money can sometimes be an option. Like where you life, Qcredits is basically giving away borrowed money easily. People that suck, even are getting it. Because the government want to stimulate. Only their interest rates annoy me, to high ATM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SixFootManlet
Looksmax.me leveraged buyout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MandibularCel, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
china dominates textile market. everyone relocating factories.

if you are living in a country that both $ £ is valuable and worker expenses are low, get in the sector asap.

i want to start a bussines on motorcycle clothings

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
nah, Stacy's going to hit up an incel for attention and a house while chad secretly sleeps in the tool shed in the backyard all day and plows stacy like a 2x4 all night.

If I figured something out I certainly wouldn't post it on a public forum jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Deleted member 649 and 2 others
If I figured something out I certainly wouldn't post it on a public forum jfl
Don't worry bro. No one is gonna do anything, 99% don't dare shit.
Plus, idea is only 10% anyways.
90% is effective excecution.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and SixFootManlet
Planning on getting a full-time job for a few months just so that I can apply for the biggest personal loan I can get to risk it on a large stock market reversal. Might max out creditcards aswell. Gonna have to do some research on what happens when you can't pay back shit and how bankruptcy affects future life goals and whether it even matters when it happens tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, SixFootManlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Planning on getting a full-time job for a few months just so that I can apply for the biggest personal loan I can get to risk it on a large stock market reversal. Might max out creditcards aswell. Gonna have to do some research on what happens when you can't pay back shit and how bankruptcy affects future life goals and whether it even matters when it happens tbh.
Wow. Trying to time the bottom. I failed at it, many many many times.

As far a bankruptcy goes.
3 years of getting weekly life money of like 30 euros. The rest will go to all creditors.
Then you have a blank sheet.
except BKR, that will last much longer. Fucking up a bit your chance to borrow money at a good interest rate, or borrowing at all.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Wow. Trying to time the bottom. I failed at it, many many many times.

As far a bankruptcy goes.
3 years of getting weekly life money of like 30 euros. The rest will go to all creditors.
Then you have a blank sheet.
except BKR, that will last much longer. Fucking up a bit your chance to borrow money at a good interest rate, or borrowing at all.
I have failed once (this corona bottom), succeeded once (2019 march bottom). Lost pretty much all of my money now. (90k) Although there's still hope for reversal I suppose. Consequences: 0. I lost 90k and live life like nothing happened since I wasn't reliant on the cash.

I still have access to student loan credit (cant default on it, bankruptcy impossible) as a way to pay off the creditcard/bank credit that I would get. I can limit the risk in a way that I wouldn't be able to go bankrupt by loading the risk onto those gov student loans.

I see huge opportunities in the current markets.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I see huge opportunities in the current markets.
Stuff gets cheap atm.
I dout though, this has bottomed. The downsides are so aggressive.

We are part stockmarket history atm. These drops, like happened the last weeks. Ar heavier then 1986, or the 2007 financial crisis drops.
That's why I find these last drops scary. They are not normal drops, they are extremely aggressive, and big.
I'm sad I'm no longer sprinter-short. I sprinter-shorted at around 3200. Jumped out at around 2800. I expected a reversal then, back to like 3000 orso, that I wanted to try to catch.. I went in way to much heavy in sprinter long, It got up to a bit above 2900, I wanted to jump out but the options trading time was closed. The next morning I woke up and -10% arose, and all my previous profits were lost plus a little extra money.

I payed my stupid-money again, with option trading.
I re adjusted my strategy back to acting normal. I'll be buying index now again. So I'll be buying gain. I wont; do sprinters anymore.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275 and SixFootManlet
It'll get even worse tbh. I'm not buying any stock right now.

Some companies are truly fucked though - airlines and any biz relying on tourists.

I'll be investing in a couple pharma stocks I've identified after some time (a week?). Their fundamentals are the exact same but they've all tanked along with every other stock. Don't see how corona can affect pharma badly in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Stuff gets cheap atm.
I dout though, this has bottomed. The downsides are so aggressive.

We are part stockmarket history atm. These drops, like happened the last weeks. Ar heavier then 1986, or the 2007 financial crisis drops.
That's why I find these last drops scary. They are not normal drops, they are extremely aggressive, and big.
I'm sad I'm no longer sprinter-short. I sprinter-shorted at around 3200. Jumped out at around 2800. I expected a reversal then, back to like 3000 orso, that I wanted to try to catch.. I went in way to much heavy in sprinter long, It got up to a bit above 2900, I wanted to jump out but the options trading time was closed. The next morning I woke up and -10% arose, and all my previous profits were lost plus a little extra money.

I payed my stupid-money again, with option trading.
I re adjusted my strategy back to acting normal. I'll be buying index now again. So I'll be buying gain. I wont; do sprinters anymore.
Yeah, I still have a huge amount of bullish option contracts expiring in Jan 2021, but it might take a bit longer for the market to recover than that. They lost 80% of their value. Might be over for those contracts.

I just applied for 11 different jobs. Combination of full-time dayjobs, evening jobs and weekend jobs. Hoping to work 60-70hours a week for 1-2 months, at which point I will have a ridiculous net-income on paper (i live in a student dorm so itll be a ridiculous amount leftover after rent). This will allow me to borrow 60k-80k euros based on that paper income. If I put the payback terms on 6 years, I will only have to payback about 900 euro's per month, which I will have a buffer for. I invest all of it into the stock market on a small leverage(as to not fuck myself for life if shit goes south), then quit all of my jobs because ain't nobody gonna work 60-70 hours/week for real, hoping to just survive those 2 months as a workaholic lmao :lul: :lul:

Will keep 1 part-time job to aid in doing the monthly payments perhaps (+student loans). Oh and ramen will be my go-to food for the next half year. Cancelling all holidays. At this point I believe spending 500 euro's on a holiday today, is wasting 3000 euro's in potential profit from investing it in this crazy market.

All or nothing. I am putting my studies on hold for this, this is an opportunity in a lifetime tbh.

Will do more job applications this week, start filling up my schedule, and do the calculations of the amount of buffer I need. Start sending out loan requests in 2-3 weeks hopefully.

This gotta work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SixFootManlet
You can also start an essay writing business since schools are closed & kids are prolly gettin their work online.

Risk management consultancy

Black market credit line with 100% interest

All these can work tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SixFootManlet and eduardkoopman
Yeah, I still have a huge amount of bullish option contracts expiring in Jan 2021, but it might take a bit longer for the market to recover than that. They lost 80% of their value. Might be over for those contracts.

I just applied for 11 different jobs. Combination of full-time dayjobs, evening jobs and weekend jobs. Hoping to work 60-70hours a week for 1-2 months, at which point I will have a ridiculous net-income on paper (i live in a student dorm so itll be a ridiculous amount leftover after rent). This will allow me to borrow 60k-80k euros based on that paper income. If I put the payback terms on 6 years, I will only have to payback about 900 euro's per month, which I will have a buffer for. I invest all of it into the stock market on a small leverage(as to not fuck myself for life if shit goes south), then quit all of my jobs because ain't nobody gonna work 60-70 hours/week for real, hoping to just survive those 2 months as a workaholic lmao :lul: :lul:

Will keep 1 part-time job to aid in doing the monthly payments perhaps (+student loans). Oh and ramen will be my go-to food for the next half year. Cancelling all holidays. At this point I believe spending 500 euro's on a holiday today, is wasting 3000 euro's in potential profit from investing it in this crazy market.

All or nothing. I am putting my studies on hold for this, this is an opportunity in a lifetime tbh.

Will do more job applications this week, start filling up my schedule, and do the calculations of the amount of buffer I need. Start sending out loan requests in 2-3 weeks hopefully.

This gotta work.
Good luck.
High risk. Which means, also high reward potential.
I admire how you are willing to sacrifiseso much for this. I'm rooting it to go well. De dood of de gladiolen. I'm hopeing for victory. I recall in 2007 and 2000 the merkets dropped 50%, At the moment that would men going back to about $1600 S&P500. Aka, half way there.

What i can add.
I have some customers. Average Joe's.
They jumped into stocks, plenty the last year, or 2 years. That's always a signal to go out. When average Joe's turn towards stocks (while they never did their whole life). And I hear them talking about stocks. 2 weeks a go, I spoke to such an average Joe, whom was still optimistic back then, it would go up. lats week I tlaked to another aveareg Joe, whom was panicing and calling his bank (which he couldn't reach) to ask to sell all.
Classic pattern.
I think in 2018 and 2019. Average Joe's entered the markets, with their savings.Most of them will jump out the comming period, they can't handle this type op pressure.
At least, that is my observation, form looking around.
You can also start an essay writing business since schools are closed & kids are prolly gettin their work online.

Risk management consultancy

Black market credit line with 100% interest

All these can work tbh
Great ideas. And I like how good observations you made.
Side hustlle idea, I just saw.

* delivery service, temporairy. with your own car os scooter or whatever.
I hear people talking about staying indoors. And how cafetaria/sreatuarants are closed. But people wanna porder food and not coock themselfes. So they want to have delevired to their home.
Hence food places doing take-out; will need delivery persons. You could offer yourself, with your won car. to do delivery. Due to maybe shortage, ask a high fee/salary/compensation. Play them off against each other. Don't feel pitty.This way, it might temporairy be a good earning side husttle. Especially good for people that are atm joblesss at home, or students with free time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Starting a funeral or funeral related company or service
I’m doing this ASAP

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

For that reason.

You're the guy who advocated for mortgages. So, that's your track record.

Crime is a lot easier to do now. Physical carding, ATM scams. you can also shoplift high value items and resell.

You're the guy who advocated for mortgages. So, that's your track record.
I have no Idea what you are talking about.

I advised someone to buy a home? Could be, it can be a good buy, to buy a home instead of renting. If someone wants to stay a long time in 1 place, and fixed interest rates are low.

I have no Idea what you are talking about.

I advised someone to buy a home? Could be, it can be a good buy, to buy a home instead of renting. If someone wants to stay a long time in 1 place, and fixed interest rates are low.
Yeah, and that was before the coronavirus. So your pnl would be very negative now. Can't work, massive debt and a big fat piece of property you can't get rid off at the price you bought it. Sounds familiar?

I like this video content.

I like to add to the list of ideas:
* buying oil.
Oil is atm $22 per mf barrel. Extreme low. Haven't seen such a low since last 20 years orso

Yeah, and that was before the coronavirus. So your pnl would be very negative now. Can't work, massive debt and a big fat piece of property you can't get rid off at the price you bought it. Sounds familiar?
Wrong.

1. I only advised a person to buy a home. IF he stays there long term. So next 10-15 years at least. So, todays drop mean nothing then, for such a person. because he's not gonna sell, and has no reason to sell.
2. That person for example managed to buy a home at $150.000 for 2% interest rate (and like $500 downplayment on martgage monthly). So it costst him $750 ($500 downplayment and$ 250 interest) per month at the moment. Which is likely less then rent. So in that sense he is at the moment cheaper off (housing wise) for example, then if he was renting.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and PubertyMaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
MAN IM GOING TO MAKE MONEY JFL

But I’m high inhibit and I don’t have money lol
Borrow money, then.
Other people's money, can be great thing to get stuff started.
Interest rates are rediculously low atm anyways,

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PubertyMaxxer and mido the slayer
Borrow money, then.
I could told you but you have to PM me lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Borrow money, then.
What are the the best bancrupt but scalable businesses owned by babyboomers that one could buy right now?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
What are the the best bancrupt but scalable businesses owned by babyboomers that one could buy right now?
* reastuarants and these type of establisments. And the companies that supply to them.
* hotels
* anything holiday related
* event companies
* construction, probably plenty time later on (when building halts, because of slowing down economy, so more for the future likely)
- traders in goods
* etc.

W'll need a few months though. For a stream of these type of companies to go bankrupt at once, or plenty close togetyher. the remaining ones that are desperate then will look for one to safe them. Or you can just buy businesses that just went banktrupt for little. Or it's goods.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PubertyMaxxer
To add.

This man is so HAPPY (minus the dying), for Corona. A pandamic. He was praying something like it.

Which might be correct claims:
- That alot of wealth was redistrubeted after WW1 and WW2.
- And that banks, will start fucking over debtors by calling back loans
- certains industries being fucked for good/a long time

He is estimating the following happening maybe:
- 401K getting annihilated
- federal deficits
- oil down to 5 dollars
- it's going plenty more next bad 6 - 36 months.
- can buy cruise boats for scrap metal prices,
- half airlines gone
-

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and Chadeep
Shitcoin
What about investing in airline companies? There is almost a 100 percent chance that people will want to go traveling again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Shitcoin
What about investing in airline companies? There is almost a 100 percent chance that people will want to go traveling again.
I doubt. That market seems fucked.
The one remaining. Might do well. But I would first wait to see the enslaught. To see which ones survive and can come out as winners eventually.

Hard to now already:
1. Pick the winners
2. AND Get it at aa good price

• +1
Money3

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4577
If I was to add another method that not too many people are familiar with (I briefly discussed it in my moneymax thread) it would be real estate wholesaling.

Disclaimer RE wholesaling without a license is consider illegal in some places in the west and it's not practical in developing countries (although you can be creative and create similar deals) but for the most part there is a way around it (I.e. Through a double close, having an agent or someone with a license close on your behalf, or not giving a fuck) The process is really simple, you find a motivated seller that would sell his property for less and real quick (reasons include needing money, divorce, inheritance, or in this case, financially struck from the beer storm), get that person under a sale document giving you or someone else the right to buy the property, find a cash buyer (this would be way easier to find than a motivated seller) and sell that buyer the right to the property under an assignment contract for a difference between what you agreed to pay to the seller and what you and the buyer negotiated on. This difference is yours, you and your negotiation abilities determine the difference, it could be from 5,000 to as fucking high as 20,000 per contract if you got the goddamn balls of titanium (highest I ever closed was 15,200, I'm mid inhib)

Wholesaling is how I and many others got started. There isn't much to learn other than learning how to calculate a property’s worth, after repair value, repair cost, and overcome objections and concerns) Everything else should be natural: your confidence, creating personal relationship with the seller and buyer and possibly agent. I know most of you are high inhib but I was too when I started and I succeed; just take modafinil and caffeine like you fucks do and try to push though for a hour and some time on the phone.

TLDR: RE Wholesaling is a little to no money down money max technique where you sell the contract giving you the right to buy the property from a motivated seller to a richer cash buyer. It is usually hard as shit because finding a motivated seller or a distress property either has investors already in line and they don't occur very often. But this time would be different, a lot of people would be either fucked financially from the pandemic, inherit a property from a relative who die from the beer flu or would plan to move to a different place when this is over like how we're seeing in wuhan after the lockdown lift. So the number of motivated sellers and distress properties would probably rise a fuck ton. It would be easy to learn, and less hard to find. There's a free ebook guide I left in my moneymax thread, and if I remember correctly the site bigger pockets has a well elaborated guide too. If it's illegal in your state, you can probably overcome it by using a double close contract instead of an assignment, it would cost a bit like 200-500 but you will still be writing yourself a couple of thousand to five figures every deal with hardly much down

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eduardkoopman and RichardSpencel
I doubt. That market seems fucked.
The one remaining. Might do well. But I would first wait to see the enslaught. To see which ones survive and can come out as winners eventually.

Hard to now already:
1. Pick the winners
2. AND Get it at aa good price
It’s not that people won’t want to go traveling, it’s if they CAN. We’re looking at a major depression level tier event happening, people will be struggling to get by let alone go trevalling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
If I was to add another method that not too many people are familiar with (I briefly discussed it in my moneymax thread) it would be real estate wholesaling.

Disclaimer RE wholesaling without a license is consider illegal in some places in the west and it's not practical in developing countries (although you can be creative and create similar deals) but for the most part there is a way around it (I.e. Through a double close, having an agent or someone with a license close on your behalf, or not giving a fuck) The process is really simple, you find a motivated seller that would sell his property for less and real quick (reasons include needing money, divorce, inheritance, or in this case, financially struck from the beer storm), get that person under a sale document giving you or someone else the right to buy the property, find a cash buyer (this would be way easier to find than a motivated seller) and sell that buyer the right to the property under an assignment contract for a difference between what you agreed to pay to the seller and what you and the buyer negotiated on. This difference is yours, you and your negotiation abilities determine the difference, it could be from 5,000 to as fucking high as 20,000 per contract if you got the goddamn balls of titanium (highest I ever closed was 15,200, I'm mid inhib)

Wholesaling is how I and many others got started. There isn't much to learn other than learning how to calculate a property’s worth, after repair value, repair cost, and overcome objections and concerns) Everything else should be natural: your confidence, creating personal relationship with the seller and buyer and possibly agent. I know most of you are high inhib but I was too when I started and I succeed; just take modafinil and caffeine like you fucks do and try to push though for a hour and some time on the phone.

TLDR: RE Wholesaling is a little to no money down money max technique where you sell the contract giving you the right to buy the property from a motivated seller to a richer cash buyer. It is usually hard as shit because finding a motivated seller or a distress property either has investors already in line and they don't occur very often. But this time would be different, a lot of people would be either fucked financially from the pandemic, inherit a property from a relative who die from the beer flu or would plan to move to a different place when this is over like how we're seeing in wuhan after the lockdown lift. So the number of motivated sellers and distress properties would probably rise a fuck ton. It would be easy to learn, and less hard to find. There's a free ebook guide I left in my moneymax thread, and if I remember correctly the site bigger pockets has a well elaborated guide too. If it's illegal in your state, you can probably overcome it by using a double close contract instead of an assignment, it would cost a bit like 200-500 but you will still be writing yourself a couple of thousand to five figures every deal with hardly much down
And why not just work as a real estate agent, and take 3-5% comission? If you find a person that wants to sell a house, do a sales agent contract with them and search a buyer on real estate platforms.

• +1
And why not just work as a real estate agent, and take 3-5% comission? If you find a person that wants to sell a house, do a sales agent contract with them and search a buyer on real estate platforms.
You can do that, but most here don't have the time or money to go through that process. Course hours are in the hundreds and it cost thousands to get a license. I do believe getting a license to be a broker or agent is a legit career if you're a college dropout, but my suggestion is for newbies here with little experience and with little money, wholesaling doesn't require much to master (you can get the basics in a day and the whole process in less than a week).

You also get the pleasure of creating your own deal and write your own cut depending on your calculation of the property’s value and the repair cost. And motivated or distress sellers don't like to go through the process with an agent anyway, by definition these are the type who would rather sell it to a cash buyer straight and quick rather than going through the timed process.

Last edited:
  • +1

This a great suggestion and plan.
Having a large network of people, would also help in finding the deals where people are in diatress and extremely motivated in a fast sell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
Start a toilet paper company

• So Sad
  • +1
just buy stocks bro

• +1