Opportunities list; due to CoronaVirus

just buy stocks bro
As a passive person. Whith not much or no time, AND some money. This is a good strategy.

If you really wanna make big bucks, a more active, risky (and thus upwards potential) approach is necesairy. The suggestion from TheMewingBBC in post #44 is very good one imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
One person death, is another person bread. My deceased stepfather, told me few times as a child hopw there were some people whom greatly benifited during the WW2 period (financially speaking). It's a good concept maybe, to try to take use, of a good crisis.

For that reason.
I want to start making alist, of possible opportunities. if Corona gets out of hand more. And plenty people die, or it gets fucked up in many other ways.

What do you have to add to the opportunities list??

My suggestion so far, for ooportunities
  1. buying stocks/etf/index. Nice market crash, making it cheaper to buy shares of good/great company
  2. Horeca, foodplaces, bars, etc..; need to close down for a few weeks/months. Plenty going bankrupt because of that maybe. Maybe now/then you can buy the inventory or company for really cheap
  3. Houses coming free/empty. Maybe making houses cheaper again. So you can buy a home for cheap
  4. Trading healthcare products
  5. Starting a funeral or funeral related company or service
  6. Other types of businesses that get crushed because of CoronaVirus, buying them for cheap??
  7. Global trade halting, makeing opprotunities for traders, or local producers of goods. And getting in on that, selling it for huge markups/margins.
I am buying up real estate if it crashes enough. Real estate market is not efficient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
This a great suggestion and plan.
Having a large network of people, would also help in finding the deals where people are in diatress and extremely motivated in a fast sell.
True having a large network helps, but the high inhibs here could get around that. You could set up social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and twitter following a bunch of people and using a lot of hashtag related to cash buying properties and making post about you looking for properties to buy. You can offer a finders cut or reward (I don’t)

If it’s true that the amount of motivated sellers would spike in the upcoming months, a lot of them will make a post about it on social or Craigslist. You can also use the mls site. Do be aware of scams, an agent can help you verify the true ownership of a property and help you find potential buyers by looking at properties nearby that was recently bought. A lot of cash buyers will be super active in the upcoming months to also take an advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity (this could be a disadvantage to you competition wise) and most of them will probably be looking to buy more than one property back to back, so finding recent local sales will be easy to pull and would be a great tool to find an active buyer. Agents aren’t hard to network with, you can easily google and find a agent to help you in minutes as long as your request aren’t overwhelming and you have the right mannerism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman