O'Pry Does It To Piss Us Off

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
Every model is aware that they're attractive; Fraudpry loves to play the bluepill

"What makes you confident"
"Being a kind person"

HOW THE FUCK DOES BEING KIND MAKE YOU CONFIDENT?????? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CORRELATION?????? PLEASE TELL ME

"I think looks aren't that important"

This is like telling Africans water is overrated

FUCK FRAUDPRY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34092, Xangsane, Deleted member 33503 and 16 others
good work brother u understood level 1 of manipulation pyramid

• +1
Reactions: redroses, Yerico7, BoredPrince and 9 others
ppl say what will give them the most benefit. Thats how there are still genetic copers here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, optimisticzoomer and Av0nr
Appealing to the masses = more money 🤑

looks aren't important, personality is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34092, Deleted member 27472, datboijj and 3 others
what was he supposed to say? "being a north atlantid chad with perfect bones and the absolute top male model in the world is what makes me confident good luck plebs lol"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 34092, StrangerDanger and 14 others
Touch grass once you go outside you realise everything you have to say is fake if you want anyone to like you.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Informationcapitali, Yerico7 and 8 others
Every model is aware that they're attractive; Fraudpry loves to play the bluepill

"Being a kind person"

HOW THE FUCK DOES BEING KIND MAKE YOU CONFIDENT?????? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CORRELATION?????? PLEASE TELL ME

FUCK FRAUDPRY
you fail to understand that they were born this way and inevitably take it for granted

is like you posting here with your iphone, which in MOST parts of the world people dont have iphones(which is considered rich people phones) and yet you are not aware of your "privilege".

Is not like it makes him a bad person to point that out, he knows what treatment he gets by being EXTREMELY physically appealing, and thus is capable of seeing that beauty is not everything when it comes to enjoying life.

Of course, any of us would trade anything to have his looks but once we reach there, we will want to seek happiness in other things.

• +1
Reactions: wewuwa and KLESUM

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
Gay asf avatar

what was he supposed to say? "being a north atlantid chad with perfect bones and the absolute top male model in the world is what makes me confident good luck plebs lol"
I'd actually prefer this

• +1
Reactions: Whatever0 and madmogger
you fail to understand that they were born this way and inevitably take it for granted

is like you posting here with your iphone, which in MOST parts of the world people dont have iphones(which is considered rich people phones) and yet you are not aware of your "privilege".

Is not like it makes him a bad person to point that out, he knows what treatment he gets by being EXTREMELY physically appealing, and thus is capable of seeing that beauty is not everything when it comes to enjoying life.

Of course, any of us would trade anything to have his looks but once we reach there, we will want to seek happiness in other things.
I am fully aware of my privilege.

The question was what makes him "confident"; I would be less triggered if he said something that somewhat correlates to confidence.

I've had people complain about their poverty to me, and if they ever said something like "does having an iPhone make your happier" I would reply "Yes, it does".

Because there's no need to lie, even if I seek happiness in other things. My cousins back home always talk about how living in the west is a privilege, and even tho I hate living in the west, I acknowledge it and say "yes it is, and it is amazing" because I'm not an idiot.

I have attractive eyes, I would NEVER tell someone "eye area/eyes don't matter", that's just stupid lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Flanked

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
Because its true, looks don't matter it's your personality that gets you girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and lyricism
"Being a kind person"
it makes me feel good too even though I look ugly stop coping and take the be a nice person pill unironically

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
I think guns aren't that important-ER

• +1
Reactions: skeet

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
Some guy that saw him, tried talking with him and Opry kept cutting him off for fun, after the dude went Sean started laughing, later in the store he tried robbing some milk for fun and when the cashier told him to stop he acted like he can't hear her, and then made a random word and forced the cashier to count all the milk one by one. What a fucking troll JFLL

Some guy that saw him, tried talking with him and Opry kept cutting him off for fun, after the dude went Sean started laughing, later in the store he tried robbing some milk for fun and when the cashier told him to stop he acted like he can't hear her, and then made a random word and forced the cashier to count all the milk one by one. What a fucking troll JFLL
source

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
the fuck is he supposed to say he was the most sponsored model at the time “if you wanna be confident be good looking or its over for all of you” jackass

idk, search the forum, title something like ''fraudpry is such a troll''
go fuck yourself
8A594004 08B5 4B0A AB53 35A9B08ABA81

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
How do you think it would make him look if he started saying that everyone who isn't a chad should j kill themselves :lul:

when attractive people praise themselves in the slightest people are going to call them narcisstic and say they’re full of themselves, so these models know it’s better to bullshit people and act unaware and mysterious so people leave them alone

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Clark69

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
It’s just personality bro. Be caring, funny and kind. Instant psl god smv.

Don’t believe me? Opry agrees with me

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
Touch grass once you go outside you realise everything you have to say is fake if you want anyone to like you.
Its all an act. Once I stopped giving a shit what I say I lost all my friends lol

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
the fuck is he supposed to say he was the most sponsored model at the time “if you wanna be confident be good looking or its over for all of you” jackass
“what makes you confident”

*mentions a feature that makes him feel attractive*

“Okay have a nice day thank you”

No need to say “it’s over for all of you” you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
What makes him attractive is the ability to explain Chico's harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
I am a greycel but holy shit what a greycel moment. What is he supposed to say? "Yes I am the pinnacle of male aesthetics and everybody on this earth finds me attractive." Of course he says that are you a moron?

"Being a kind person"

FUCK FRAUDPRY
If i was him i will tell the shit truth i dont care anyone go er

I will say
“Its all about looks niggers look at my eyelid bitch hunter eye and i got hunter butcheek

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Valeqs