O'Pry is actually interesting to listen to

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
Seriously,

Watching the podcast made me realize both how boring Chico is and how much humanity there is to O'Pry.

Chico can barely speak English and talks about most boring shit, interrupting O'Pry's stories and shit like that.

O'Pry has nice intonation, good jokes, charismatic way of telling - and none of this comes from his looks.

Sure he spits some bullshit like "If you want to mog help a grandma or smth" but let's be real, he's still a chad and can't relate to us normies.

He also has no insecurities unlike Chico, who shamefully admitted that he had to take medication for his hair loss while O'Pry proudly said "Oh, I've been taking that since 27" to make beta Chico calm down.

Sean O'Pry is somebody you would wish to have as a friend, Chico is somebody who would bore you to death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, LooksOrDeath, humanoidsub7 and 14 others
ok ty for the information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Hero of the Imperium, greywind and 5 others
Seriously,

Watching the podcast made me realize both how boring Chico is and how much humanity there is to O'Pry.

Chico can barely speak English and talks about most boring shit, interrupting O'Pry's stories and shit like that.

O'Pry has nice intonation, good jokes, charismatic way of telling - and none of this comes from his looks.

Sure he spits some bullshit like "If you want to mog help a grandma or smth" but let's be real, he's still a chad and can't relate to us normies.

He also has no insecurities unlike Chico, who shamefully admitted that he had to take medication for his hair loss while O'Pry proudly said "Oh, I've been taking that since 27" to make beta Chico calm down.

Sean O'Pry is somebody you would wish to have as a friend, Chico is somebody who would bore you to death.
He unironically doesn't come off as arrogant
Idk what he's actually thinking on the inside, but at the least he can larp very well as an empathetic person

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Petsmart, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and randomop
Seriously,

nah don't do Chico like that he's cool too I like both

O’Pry seems nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dxdgy, m0ss26, randomop and 1 other person
Seriously,

I love how to us blackballers O pry and Chico are like Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
So what you're saying is Sean O'Pry mogged the fuck out of Chico

agree to most of the part of this post but he did mention that he has a lot of insecurities not sure whether its giving normies copium or sum shit

it's probably the language barrier since chico is a portuguese speaker

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Petsmart, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Seriously,

JFL if you think they're not putting on an act.

It's a fucking podcast. You're supposed to be likable and relatable. You don't act better or superior to someone unless you're trying to sell them some shit like Tate.

These guys probably want to move up and go into acting. Chico pretty much admitted it and one way to do that is to boost your profile.
Apparently even Sean has made a shot at it, trying out for Christian Grey but got rejected due to lack of experience.

Maybe they are the exception. But truth is, no one is more narcy irl than supermodels and influencers. Especially if you have had over a decade of subhumans jacking up your ego, not to mention the millions of dollars that came with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, UZB_Strebl, Primalsplit and 2 others
He unironically doesn't come off as arrogant
Idk what he's actually thinking on the inside, but at the least he can larp very well as an empathetic person

u should be able to read him with that anakouji pfp

• Love it
Reactions: Infinite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
opry is too autistic to be a boring normie

O’Pry is unironically high IQ I can just tell

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
Seriously,

Opry also made a good impression on me. I have the ability to see what is inside a person and I dare to say that he is a genuinely good person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and PotassiumMaxxer
Seriously,

sean is a fucking giga aspie anyone can tell he has autism just from hearing him speak for 1 second

JFL if you think they're not putting on an act.

It's a fucking podcast. You're supposed to be likable and relatable. You don't act better or superior to someone unless you're trying to sell them some shit like Tate.

These guys probably want to move up and go into acting. Chico pretty much admitted it and one way to do that is to boost your profile.
Apparently even Sean has made a shot at it, trying out for Christian Grey but got rejected due to lack of experience.

Maybe they are the exception. But truth is, no one is more narcy irl than supermodels and influencers. Especially if you have had over a decade of subhumans jacking up your ego, not to mention the millions of dollars that came with it.
Sean bullied kids in high school

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane