Optimising my height

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I am 6 ft 2.5 inches tall at 18 y/o and 3 months. I want to become 6ft5 as the younger generations get taller and taller and I feel like my height will not be considered ideal in a few years. I even get heightmogged at least once everytime I go to college by random chadlites who are also taller than me.I also had a pretty late puberty so I feel like i can squeeze out a few more inches before I stop being able to grow. What are the best supplements that I can take to optimize my height potential? I already eat healthy and sleep well and exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Account717 and 5.5psl
Height does not matter

Just LOOK like your PACKING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and fcgvhguygftc
I am 6 ft 2.5 inches tall at 18 y/o and 3 months. I want to become 6ft5 as the younger generations get taller and taller and I feel like my height will not be considered ideal in a few years. I even get heightmogged at least once everytime I go to college by random chadlites who are also taller than me.I also had a pretty late puberty so I feel like i can squeeze out a few more inches before I stop being able to grow. What are the best supplements that I can take to optimize my height potential? I already eat healthy and sleep well and exercise.
id recommend xraying your growth plates before doing anything but you could take hexarlin cjc 1295 dac and mk677 and you might grow like one more inch if you have the money real hgh will be better