Optimizing Hormones and losing fat in a dimorphic way

T

TheBodyMaxxer

Banned
here's my plan and theory on fat loss methods to leverage optimizing hormonal profiles while directly targeting sections of the body that indicates high androgen expression.

As we know females and males both store fat in different areas of the body more so than the other, and females due to their high estrogen' to testosterone ratio tend to store fat on the hips, thighs and legs. This tends to express a gender expression that shows sexual attraction, so the inverse being the males tend to store fat on the face, stomach and arms and upper body. This however is only true if ones hormonal profile is correct and healthy for the gender you are. So some males due to being lower on the androgen index and higher on the estrogen scale store fat on the hips, legs and other areas that FEMALES tend to store fat .... This isnt a very nice outcome to have if you want to appear dimorphic.

What can one do to fix this and even GAME the system to appear even more dimorphic? Well for one getting your hormones in check is a good start. Get blood work done. Find out how high your estrogen is and see if it matches the normalized range for your age, and then find out how much testosterone you produce. With that out of the way IF you happen to be low T and higher on the estrogen index it would be highly to get this sorted with natural OR if ready for unnatural means (trt) Once you have this sorted out its basically a waiting game until your body sorts its fat stores while also improving muscle mass. This should help with having a smaller waist and wider upperbody in fat stores AND lean body mass.
BUT lets say you want to leverage even more and optimize this fat storage. Well cool sculpting could be the answer ideally i would assume that losing as much fat as possible in the mid section while getting as much fat as possible on the deltoids and traps would be very ideal for looking WIDE and dimorphic.

Well based on research cool sculpting does indeed seem to alter how your body stores its fat Here is a research paper suggesting its effects on body fat in a LOCATON specific way https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079633/ this should be leveraged with long term fat loss (to around 14% bodyfat to help keep fat levels on delts and traps) and cool sculpting to SPOT reduce fat in the areas that are not ideal to create a wider more attractive looking Physique

PubMed Central (PMC)
Cryolipolysis for noninvasive body contouring: clinical efficacy an...
In recent years, a number of modalities have become available for the noninvasive reduction of adipose tissue, including cryolipolysis, radiofrequency, low-level laser, and high-intensity focused ultrasound. Each technology employs a different mechanism ...

to further optimize things fat loss on the face should be prioritized so cool sculpting can further contribute this

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6723
just put ice on parts of your body but be careful and put a papertowl inbetween you and the ice because otherwise you will get and ice burn but it does work (i learned all of this the hard way)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBodyMaxxer and Deleted member 6723
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: TheBodyMaxxer
just put ice on parts of your body but be careful and put a papertowel inbetween you and the ice because otherwise you will get and ice burn but it does work (i learned all of this the hard way)
My method is to get a big zipper baggy that is used to store food and large items in the freezer, fill it up with mouthwash (it contains alcohol and other things that prevents the contents from fully freezing therefore keeping it mobile and flexible like gel ice packs) then wrapping that in a trash bag. Since im targeting my midsection i want as much surface areas as possible. I then grab a waist trainer (or anything that can be used to hold the icebag to your body in a tighter and secure way) and wait one full hour. To further protect your self i suggest using a moisturize on the skin then layer that with Vaseline to prevent the skin itself from getting damaged.

This has been very effective thus far and combined with losing more weight should realize a nicer fat distribution over all.
results are not fully realized until 3 months later on average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
My method is to get a big zipper baggy that is used to store food and large items in the freezer, fill it up with mouthwash (it contains alcohol and other things that prevents the contents from fully freezing therefore keeping it mobile and flexible like gel ice packs) then wrapping that in a trash bag. Since im targeting my midsection i want as much surface areas as possible. I then grab a waist trainer (or anything that can be used to hold the icebag to your body in a tighter and secure way) and wait one full hour. To further protect your self i suggest using a moisturize on the skin then layer that with Vaseline to prevent the skin itself from getting damaged.

This has been very effective thus far and combined with losing more weight should realize a nicer fat distribution over all.
results are not fully realized until 3 months later on average
i already fucked up my skin from doing it without protection so i wont be trying anything like this until i reach 12% bodyfat and see how things are

• +1
Reactions: TheBodyMaxxer
i already fucked up my skin from doing it without protection so i wont be trying anything like this until i reach 12% bodyfat and see how things are
yeah frostbite right? nasty stuff. First time i did it it froze my skin and caused a weird wrinkle turns out its the water in your skin freezing so you want a layer that protects the skin itself. Other than that its working out. The key is drink a lot of water so the dead fat that gets produced gets pissed out later

what about ice bath for long periods of time lol.

what about ice bath for long periods of time lol.
i mean yeah that could work but i was more thinking along the lines of losing fat in the bad areas and keeping higher fat in the mass building areas like delts and traps and chest

here's my plan and theory on fat loss methods to leverage optimizing hormonal profiles while directly targeting sections of the body that indicates high androgen expression.

As we know females and males both store fat in different areas of the body more so than the other, and females due to their high estrogen' to testosterone ratio tend to store fat on the hips, thighs and legs. This tends to express a gender expression that shows sexual attraction, so the inverse being the males tend to store fat on the face, stomach and arms and upper body. This however is only true if ones hormonal profile is correct and healthy for the gender you are. So some males due to being lower on the androgen index and higher on the estrogen scale store fat on the hips, legs and other areas that FEMALES tend to store fat .... This isnt a very nice outcome to have if you want to appear dimorphic.

What can one do to fix this and even GAME the system to appear even more dimorphic? Well for one getting your hormones in check is a good start. Get blood work done. Find out how high your estrogen is and see if it matches the normalized range for your age, and then find out how much testosterone you produce. With that out of the way IF you happen to be low T and higher on the estrogen index it would be highly to get this sorted with natural OR if ready for unnatural means (trt) Once you have this sorted out its basically a waiting game until your body sorts its fat stores while also improving muscle mass. This should help with having a smaller waist and wider upperbody in fat stores AND lean body mass.
BUT lets say you want to leverage even more and optimize this fat storage. Well cool sculpting could be the answer ideally i would assume that losing as much fat as possible in the mid section while getting as much fat as possible on the deltoids and traps would be very ideal for looking WIDE and dimorphic.

Well based on research cool sculpting does indeed seem to alter how your body stores its fat Here is a research paper suggesting its effects on body fat in a LOCATON specific way https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079633/ this should be leveraged with long term fat loss (to around 14% bodyfat to help keep fat levels on delts and traps) and cool sculpting to SPOT reduce fat in the areas that are not ideal to create a wider more attractive looking Physique

PubMed Central (PMC)
Cryolipolysis for noninvasive body contouring: clinical efficacy an...
In recent years, a number of modalities have become available for the noninvasive reduction of adipose tissue, including cryolipolysis, radiofrequency, low-level laser, and high-intensity focused ultrasound. Each technology employs a different mechanism ...

to further optimize things fat loss on the face should be prioritized so cool sculpting can further contribute this

+ I am now on mild steroids

+ I am now on mild steroids
you look 1000x better now, good before and after. While im not gonna do that procedure as i want all fat around that area gone its a good looksmax you look so much better too.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262