Oral space Question

It Began

It Began

Bronze
I can't properly mew because of my palate : i don't have the sufficient oral space for mewing. That's why it blocks my breath when i try to keep the correct tongue posture

I can't properly mew because of my palate : i don't have the sufficient oral space for mewing. That's why it blocks my breath when i try to keep the correct tongue posture
Received 679124801056424

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, ZaC, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
so whats you question

Maybe you need MSE then. You have the word question in the post but failed to provide us with the question. What exactly are you asking about?

no matter how far you move your tongue backwards it shouldn't impair nasal breathing, my palate is also tiny, probably smaller than yours and I don't have this issue.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
no matter how far you move your tongue backwards it shouldn't impair nasal breathing, my palate is also tiny, probably smaller than yours and I don't have this issue.
same my tongue kind of folds when i push it fully to the palate cuz its narrow but i can still breathe completely normally even when engaging the back of the tongue

Do you mew?

• +1
same my tongue kind of folds when i push it fully to the palate cuz its narrow but i can still breathe completely normally even when engaging the back of the tongue
subhuman skull development

its oba

don't think my tongue posture was ever wrong, I had the wrong teeth posture for almost my entire life though.

My tongue sits down naturally. I used to mistakenly be jutting all my life before I found the upper teeth have to be slightly in front

• +1
Reactions: Orc
My tongue sits down naturally. I used to mistakenly be jutting all my life before I found the upper teeth have to be slightly in front
I didn't know that the teeth weren't supposed to be touching all the time, chronically clenched my teeth during the day time for 30 years.

managed to fix it by consciously keeping them apart and now I don't really think about it, headaches went away.

• Love it
I didn't know that the teeth weren't supposed to be touching all the time, chronically clenched my teeth during the day time for 30 years.

managed to fix it by consciously keeping them apart and now I don't really think about it, headaches went away.
wait teeth arent supposed to touch? my teeth are always a few mm apart but i guess i fell for the mike jew scam to keep your teeth together so ive been clenching them consciously for a while

wait teeth arent supposed to touch? my teeth are always a few mm apart but i guess i fell for the mike jew scam to keep your teeth together so ive been clenching them consciously for a while
mew doesn't tell you to keep your teeth together, if they touch at all it's only lightly.

if you keep them together all the time your gums will recede.

wdym you don't have sufficient space? Does your tongue touch the teeth? I have this problem too, but mewing still works for me. I have expanded my palate slightly.

Maybe you need MSE then. You have the word question in the post but failed to provide us with the question. What exactly are you asking about?
How to fix that, how could i properly mew ? Do i need mse ? The problem is they wont allow me to get it

i Heard it could be a problem with my third part of the tongue

wdym you don't have sufficient space? Does your tongue touch the teeth? I have this problem too, but mewing still works for me. I have expanded my palate slightly.
they do a little

How to fix that, how could i properly mew ? Do i need mse ? The problem is they wont allow me to get it
you cant mew if u got a small enough palate

Yes, you might need mse. Why can't you get it? If they don't listen to you then try to make them go to an orthodontist or dentist to inspect your case, your parents will surely listen to a doctor, right?

Ok. Thanks for that information.

• +1
Reactions: It Began
Yes, you might need mse. Why can't you get it? If they don't listen to you then try to make them go to an orthodontist or dentist to inspect your case, your parents will surely listen to a doctor, right?
yes but imagine if the ortho says no ?