@orc is more gifted than micheal Phelps

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
Both have 6'8 wingspan

But @Orc have longer torso than micheal Phelps, Phelps has 21.6 inch torso and orc has 24

Orc also have wider Bideltoid than phelps

Only thing Phelps has over him is height but i don't think its true celebheights listed Phelps as 189 or something and orc is 188cm

If only orc dedicated his life to became a swimmer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, socialcel, smoth and 1 other person
Get his dick out ur mouth and put mine in instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, kuroro, Manletmachine and 13 others
Atleast orc has a great physique
What is there to admire about you??
Your post rep ratio?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, sub5c3l, Allornothing and 4 others
3384265 3383928 BC5CCCAE 50EB 45D3 961D B4F216A1942D

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, sub5c3l and Alt Number 3
I'm too old to become an athlete they retire at my age and spend their entire childhood training.

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
You just jealous manlet bitch and didn't want to accept that this forum has serious mogger

I'm too old to become an athlete they retire at my age and spend their entire childhood training.
Cope a lil bit harder champ

IMG 1517

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
@cytoplasm thots,?

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
You just jealous manlet bitch and didn't want to accept that this forum has serious mogger
Hes chad everyone heres jealous doesnt mean im going to stroke his dick with both hands like u

• JFL
Your post rep ratio?
Im on
Hgh
Modgrf
Ghrp
Hexarelin
Test
Anavar
Aromasin
60+ supplements
I do have a good physique and getting better
Im one of the smartest users on this forum

I admire myself thx

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, smoth and Narcissus🥀
Hes chad everyone heres jealous doesnt mean im going to stroke his dick with both hands like u
Does that make any sense i just compared two gifted men one is professional one is not

• Hmm...
Does that make any sense i just compared two gifted men one is professional one is not
“Omg his torso is so long 😫😫” ur just a faggot

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
No surprise there tbf
Ill grow im on every heightmax thing there is an im young i also know every gatekept height method and i helped make one theoretical one that no faggot here is getting

Ill grow im on every heightmax thing there is an im young i also know every gatekept height method and i helped make one theoretical one that no faggot here is getting
Sure :feelskek::feelskek:

Your post rep ratio?
Also my rep ratio is bad cause my posts are too advanced for 99% of this forum and thats not joke if u want to be like clavicular and have proof lmk cuz ik faggots call larp till they see what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
3873536 33CC32FC 2A8F 4005 852C BDC02C3E99F2

Yep i was utter subhuman when i started in that pic im high ltn, now im high htn, look what looksmaxing does to u the point of this forum
You are caped at ltn because of your unfixable failos lol . Muh i can ascend bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are caped at ltn because of your unfixable failos lol . Muh i can ascend bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I deadass dont have any unfixable failos thx for larping tho, also i am htn rn and im positive i can get chadlite by the end of my looksmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and Yaarhuni
I deadass dont have any unfixable failos thx for larping tho, also i am htn rn and im positive i can get chadlite by the end of my looksmaxing
Yeah sure bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Jfl at this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
You have no failos bro you are gigachad :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i have failos but every single one is an easy fix so thx for telling me my unfixable failos and proving ur a dumbass

• JFL
gluck gluck gluck

i have failos but every single one is an easy fix so thx for telling me my unfixable failos and proving ur a dumbass
What ever sleeps you at night:feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jarate and Rigged
How much you bench, deadlift, squat, Overhead Press, and Row ?

igh thats long enough not tryna have everyone see what i look like now idc that much tho

Last edited:
unsent pic cuz u took to long and i cant edit after 20 min

Last edited:
View attachment 2856248
Before u dick ride and start coping
its not lighting the light above me is a weak yellow light
My hair is darker, dark brown but the yellow light changes
Im also near 20% body fat and still look fair lean
Im not cheek biting
My nose isnt deformed my hair casts a shadow over it
My pilthrum:chin is longer cause i have braces turbos
My lips changed cause i have braces on rn my normal lips are better as in the 1st pic

Just addressing everything u could try to cope with and say
I wouldnt of said any of those things

You dont have any huge falios apart from your height, you just dont have good enough facial harmony. Capped at mtn unless your face develops further. + 0 Sex Appeal. Your best bet is to pray for your face to masculinize since your young. But rn you look like ed sheeran.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Rigged

You dont have any huge falios apart from your height, you just dont have good enough facial harmony. Capped at mtn unless your face develops further. + 0 Sex Appeal. Your best bet is to pray for your face to masculinize since your young. But rn you look like ed sheeran.
Deleting this now too 😉

Last edited:

For my height im sure ill grow im taking everything u could name to grow even some extremely gatekept stuff that i probably am not allowed to mention for the ed sheeran thing its just the yellow lighting giving me the that look on the hair

Nah im at 20% bodyfat in that pic i was lower bf at one point, my biggest failos is my lip assymetry and my bigonial width which are extremely fixable

Even tho this pic is in the dark im just low bf here also this was off mt2 so im whiter and dark lighting means it makes me have darker hairView attachment 2856265

My plans rn aside from all the shit im injecting is to do pdo to fix sum failos e.g.

My undereye support
And my lip assymetry
Me and snake.0359 have a thoery to increase bigonial width incredibly he increased his by around 1.5-2x which is insane
good luck bro but you just dont have the genes for it, once the realisation that you'll always be average sets in it wont be fun.

Nah im at 20% bodyfat in that pic i was lower bf at one point, my biggest failos is my lip assymetry and my bigonial width which are extremely fixable

Even tho this pic is in the dark im just low bf here also this was off mt2 so im whiter and dark lighting means it makes me have darker hairView attachment 2856265

My plans rn aside from all the shit im injecting is to do pdo to fix sum failos e.g.

My undereye support
And my lip assymetry
Me and snake.0359 have a thoery to increase bigonial width incredibly he increased his by around 1.5-2x which is insane
You are fucking boneless pathetic peanut skull manlet guy

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
good luck bro but you just dont have the genes for it, once the realisation that you'll always be average sets in it wont be fun.
Ty brother but Genes for what? Genetics dont mean shit, ive written a theory on genetics and genetic height augmentation on here, even pre gha genetics dont mean anything

You are fucking boneless pathetic peanut skull manlet guy
Yeh this is just wrong tho my fwhr is 1.8-1.9 keep larping and hating my guy

• JFL
DAMNN

31 is still young tho
not for competitive sports.

there's pro swimmers that train in the lakes nearby I can keep up with them despite having shittier technique.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Autismcel
not for competitive sports.

there's pro swimmers that train in the lakes nearby I can keep up with them despite having shittier technique.
But i thought that men peaked in their 30s?

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay