Order from receptorchem still not dispatched

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Ordered from this website 5 fucking days ago and it's still processing in order status. Why the fuck is it taking so long I live domestically no way I got scammed off 100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, lebronjames23 and TheBrownOne
I WILL ROPE

RC is reliable, I've ordered several times and once the status didn't update. I sent an email to explain the situation, and 3 days later the status changed to COMPLETED and I received the tracking number.
Send them an e-mail with your order number in the subject line, stating that the status has been in PROCESSING for 5 days.
They're a bit slow to reply to emails, but I've always received my parcels within 4 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and wastedspermcel
RC is reliable, I've ordered several times and once the status didn't update. I sent an email to explain the situation, and 3 days later the status changed to COMPLETED and I received the tracking number.
Send them an e-mail with your order number in the subject line, stating that the status has been in PROCESSING for 5 days.
They're a bit slow to reply to emails, but I've always received my parcels within 4 weeks.
Ty man

What did you order

Go to India and pick them up or smthing

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Why use mk if you have hgh, I've heard mk is bad and toxic or sum shit like that

Ordered from this website 5 fucking days ago and it's still processing in order status. Why the fuck is it taking so long I live domestically no way I got scammed off 100
Swat is dispatched to your house currently we know you have cp

• JFL
it will come
ordered from receptor chem 4 times always good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and wastedspermcel
What's the email address?

They are reliable and have quality products, but their shipping always takes too long

• +1
Reactions: piec
They are reliable and have quality products, but their shipping always takes too long
being in the uk it takes no longer than 3 days for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Legit took months for my order to come to Australia lmao

its legit just give them time, takes about 2-3 weeks usually

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
being in the uk it takes no longer than 3 days for me
Being in Germany, it takes about 2 weeks

And even then it's delivered in some random shop, not to my address

And even then it's delivered in some random shop, not to my address
theres an option on the site to deliver to post office or some shit
u may have chosen that by accident

theres an option on the site to deliver to post office or some shit
u may have chosen that by accident
Nah, it's always automatically set, maybe there is an option to deliver to my address, but I don't bother since the shop isn't far away

Nah, it's always automatically set, maybe there is an option to deliver to my address, but I don't bother since the shop isn't far away
minor cos receptor chem have very high quality product any ways so worth it

• +1
wastedspermcel

• +1
  • +1
minor cos receptor chem have very high quality product any ways so worth it
Yeah, I tried mk from another vendor but didn't feel anything, from everything that I read and bought, receptor chem is the best

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yeah, I tried mk from another vendor but didn't feel anything, from everything that I read and bought, receptor chem is the best
What did u use mk for?

As long as the order is confirmed it’ll definitely ship, stuff like this can take kinda long thoug

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and wastedspermcel
don’t expect communication with them tbh
never managed to get in contact with them tbh

• JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed