Attachments

• IMG_2458.jpeg
    IMG_2458.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Rope tier if u look u perceive this as HTN

Says a lot about @WELOVELOOKS
again, i rate on an actual intellectual level and not like an asperger faggot, i assume the PSL tier goes to 8, from low tier subhuman to gigachad, he is certainly an above average male and you took a lense distorted photo of him making a weird face and he still probably has better coloring, eye area, compact midface, than you do ethnic nigger. stfu. hes probably one tier above dead average if you actually went outside and looked at the average male this would be true. better skin, eye area, midface, you guys just dont know how to fucking rate. you use emotions, i use logic, you dont even understand how to use a rating scale logically

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Haha I abbreviate the name of the website and call it org so I can fit in with the ultimate cool kids

Haha I abbreviate the name of the website and call it org so I can fit in with the ultimate cool kids
U have autism dude, im not even joking

again, i rate on an actual intellectual level and not like an asperger faggot, i assume the PSL tier goes to 8, from low tier subhuman to gigachad, he is certainly an above average male and you took a lense distorted photo of him making a weird face and he still probably has better coloring, eye area, compact midface, than you do ethnic nigger. stfu. hes probably one tier above dead average if you actually went outside and looked at the average male this would be true. better skin, eye area, midface, you guys just dont know how to fucking rate. you use emotions, i use logic, you dont even understand how to use a rating scale logically
Dnr faggot

Attachments

• IMG_2458.jpeg
    IMG_2458.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
compare 13 year old white kids to full grown black men theory

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Dnr faggot
congrats youre successfully being a low iq annoying shitskin, heres your annoying low iq shitskin award! you win!

ps, xxx is easily a chadlite jfl. goofy ah nigga, he literally became a micro celelbrity on facebook before he was famous for his looks alone

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
congrats youre successfully being a low iq annoying shitskin, heres your annoying low iq shitskin award! you win!

• JFL
19, 18, and 17
the white dudes obviously not htn but he has potential. his brows are raised and he has a lot of cheek fat. could definitely be a htn as he ages

• +1
me when i vocabulize to win the autism competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and rhinoplasty
the white dudes obviously not htn but he has potential. his brows are raised and he has a lot of cheek fat. could definitely be a htn as he ages
i rate differently than a lot of .org retards, my ratings are overinflated comparatively but at the same time i dont consider HTN to be anything crazy, a HTN can easily be incel and its basically a .org MTN i suppose but like i said before thats because i actually rate with the average male in mind and not compared to male models who arent even rated "gigachad", gigachad doesnt even exist on org, PSL ratings should pretty much just be from 2 psl to 7 psl because thats the only ratings on here , i dont see the point in having a tier (gigachad) if they find it doesnt even exist

me when i vocabulize to win the autism competition
idk what to tell you blud

my brain just works faster than most of you, my dick just fucks harder, my jaw just pokes out further. it is what it is

idk what to tell you blud

my brain just works faster than most of you, my dick just fucks harder, my jaw just pokes out further. it is what it is
oil up you talk like a diabetic spongebob character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and WELOVELOOKS
what i said to your mom when she was talking her sweet shit on my phone
taking a sweet shit on your phone? you some kind scat kink faggot?

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
taking a sweet shit on your phone? you some kind scat kink faggot?
talking her sweet shit, here ill read a message

she said "come fuck me like I'm the only hole left in the world"