.org least schizo and most emotionally stable self claimed "High IQ" user breaks historical record during his first week: "He made Master proud"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Ladies and gentleman we got him

This now legend and future hall of fame of Looksmax.org, @TheBufoon860 (Or shall i say Wilt Chamberlain), has ACHIEVED with SWEAT, BLOOD and TEARS in less than a single month a historical incel website record that will go down as our particular Usain Bolt 9.58s. Something which even the most sick minded and old involuntary celibates couldn't achieve EVEN if they paired together!!

Yesterday at night, i was challenged greatly with a golden bullet by one of the most prominent champions of academia that honors and delights us with his unconmensurable mere presence in this our junk yard wannabe forum!!
Screenshot 20240506 025616 Chrome

YES, YOU HAVE WITNESSED IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!! UNBEATABLE! IMPOSSIBLE!! FORGET ABOUT THE 4TH WALL, HE DEMOLISHED THE 7TH WALL!!!
This hybrid spermlike creature of Einstein and Lisa Simpson destroyed my entire humble and gentile thread debunking his arguments (https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-thebuffoon-god-doesnt-exist-trust-me-bro-megathread.1025546/) with ONE-DEVASTATING-SENTENCE.... "Let's see if this dead water thread gets the same kind of traction"

He got me!! He destroyed me!! Say no more mr.attorney, don't call the judge because I DECLARE THIS CASANOVA OF THE ALEXANDRIA LIBRARY GUILTY OF ROBBING MY INTELLECT AND MY HEART!!!

Yes, yes, i know what you are thinking right now... What is this record you were talking about in the title?? His groundbreaking logic definetly breaks the record of brain cells falling from my brain, but i expected something more easily trackable empirically for such an intellectual mind like TheBufoon834

Following the trail left about "traction", HE BROKE THE INCELIRECORD OF MOST COMMENTS MADE IN A SINGLE THREAD!!!! MORE THAN 170 COMMENTS by this Beacon of Intellectualism and Last Wall in the battle against ignorance in a SINGLE THREAD ON AN INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES FORUM!!!!!

And what he delighted us with?? What will be the hidden knowledge that has been unveiled by his magnificent intellect and artistlike mind... WHAT WILL BE...QUE SERA SERA!!???
Screenshot 20240506 030142 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030229 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030239 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030245 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030255 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030302 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030415 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030456 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030506 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030516 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030534 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030544 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030656 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030712 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030821 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030830 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 030946 Chrome

I TRIED TO POST SEVERAL MORE CAPTIONS OF THIS SUBLIME DISPLAY OF THE PEAK OF THE HUMAN MIND BUT I WAS STRUCK WITH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VERSES IN NIGGALATIONS 3:27
Screenshot 20240506 041251 Chrome

And it all started with a mere comment that made the foundations of this forum and the entire world's scienctific and academical gatherings tremble and shake in UTTER fear, so devastating that changed the dynamics of the entire game forever
Screenshot 20240506 034837 Chrome

OUR LITTLE CHAMP TOOK THAT PERSONALLY!!!

KEEP FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF YOUR MASTERS WHILE PREACHING ABOUT THE INIMAGINABLY GIGANTIC PURPOSE OF LIFE THAT ATHEISM BRINGS TO THE TABLE, OH OUR LITTLE GRASSHOOPER!!

Screenshot 20240506 034912 Chrome

FOR AS The Book of ImpiousTransgender 2:17 says
"BLESSED ARE THE ONES WHO GAIN TRACTION"
Portada carrobarro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506-030843_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506-030843_Chrome.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240506-030959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506-030959_Chrome.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, wsada, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 13 others
RebelliousUnbeliever 7:12
"Bump"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Jova
.org's kendrick vs drake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, FBl, PseudoMaxxer and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, st.hamudi but 6‘5, lemonnz and 1 other person
Bro ran away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Jova
my fave 11:30pm poster back with a new banger

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
omg he'll nevr recover from this alexa play the donnie darko familiar faces song

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty and MaghrebGator
View attachment 2900457

This now legend and future hall of fame of Looksmax.org, @TheBufoon860 (Or shall i say Wilt Chamberlain), has ACHIEVED with SWEAT, BLOOD and TEARS in less than a single month a historical incel website record that will go down as our particular Usain Bolt 9.58s. Something which even the most sick minded and old involuntary celibates couldn't achieve EVEN if they paired together!!

Yesterday at night, i was challenged greatly with a golden bullet by one of the most prominent champions of academia that honors and delights us with his unconmensurable mere presence in this our junk yard wannabe forum!!
View attachment 2900447

YES, YOU HAVE WITNESSED IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!! UNBEATABLE! IMPOSSIBLE!! FORGET ABOUT THE 4TH WALL, HE DEMOLISHED THE 7TH WALL!!!
This hybrid spermlike creature of Einstein and Lisa Simpson destroyed my entire humble and gentile thread debunking his arguments (https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-thebuffoon-god-doesnt-exist-trust-me-bro-megathread.1025546/) with ONE-DEVASTATING-SENTENCE.... "Let's see if this dead water thread gets the same kind of traction"

He got me!! He destroyed me!! Say no more mr.attorney, don't call the judge because I DECLARE THIS CASANOVA OF THE ALEXANDRIA LIBRARY GUILTY OF ROBBING MY INTELLECT AND MY HEART!!!

Yes, yes, i know what you are thinking right now... What is this record you were talking about in the title?? His groundbreaking logic definetly breaks the record of brain cells falling from my brain, but i expected something more easily trackable empirically for such an intellectual mind like TheBufoon834

Following the trail left about "traction", HE BROKE THE INCELIRECORD OF MOST COMMENTS MADE IN A SINGLE THREAD!!!! MORE THAN 170 COMMENTS by this Beacon of Intellectualism and Last Wall in the battle against ignorance in a SINGLE THREAD ON AN INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES FORUM!!!!!

And what he delighted us with?? What will be the hidden knowledge that has been unveiled by his magnificent intellect and artistlike mind... WHAT WILL BE...QUE SERA SERA!!???
View attachment 2900474View attachment 2900475View attachment 2900476View attachment 2900477View attachment 2900478View attachment 2900480View attachment 2900481View attachment 2900482View attachment 2900483View attachment 2900484View attachment 2900488View attachment 2900490View attachment 2900491View attachment 2900492View attachment 2900494View attachment 2900495View attachment 2900498

I TRIED TO POST SEVERAL MORE CAPTIONS OF THIS SUBLIME DISPLAY OF THE PEAK OF THE HUMAN MIND BUT I WAS STRUCK WITH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VERSES IN NIGGALATIONS 3:27
View attachment 2900507

And it all started with a mere comment that made the foundations of this forum and the entire world's scienctific and academical gatherings tremble and shake in UTTER fear, so devastating that changed the dynamics of the entire game forever
View attachment 2900515

OUR LITTLE CHAMP TOOK THAT PERSONALLY!!!

KEEP FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF YOUR MASTERS WHILE PREACHING ABOUT THE INIMAGINABLY GIGANTIC PURPOSE OF LIFE THAT ATHEISM BRINGS TO THE TABLE, OH OUR LITTLE GRASSHOOPER!!

View attachment 2900525

FOR AS The Book of ImpiousTransgender 2:17 says
"BLESSED ARE THE ONES WHO GAIN TRACTION"
View attachment 2900527

DNR Kys nigger

didnt read, someone tell me what happened

This is just sad tbh :lul: @thebuffdon690
I skimmed through it briefly I don’t even get it, looks like it was made by a 6 year old in primary school art class lmao

I skimmed through it briefly I don’t even get it, looks like it was made by a 6 year old in primary school art class lmao
I have realized that you always use that response to every comment you are not able to answer via copy-paste from random reddit posts

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have realized that you always use that response to every comment you are not able to answer via copy-paste from random reddit posts
There’s literally nothing to answer you just made some thread about me. Not sure what u want me to say lmao

outcast beefing with outcast

he is a retard jfl at taking him serious

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
There’s literally nothing to answer you just made some thread about me. Not sure what u want me to say lmao
Then stop sending me "I love you" messages on PM faggot

Then stop sending me "I love you" messages on PM faggot
JFL at not even realising what trolling is. But I woundnt expect anything less considering this is 2 threads you have made about me now, both of which failed miserably

JFL at not even realising what trolling is. But I woundnt expect anything less considering this is 2 threads you have made about me now, both of which failed miserably
Dumbass still measuring success in life by the amount of responses and reacts a thread has while half of it's posts are made by himself

Traction meets Inceldom

Dumbass still measuring success in life by the amount of responses and reacts a thread has while half of it's posts are made by himself

Traction meets Inceldom
you’re diverting away from the real issue, which was the fact that you literally spent most of your thread quoting Quran verses to try and prove your points 😂😂😂😂. Most embarrassing thing I’ve seen from an apologist NGL. Had a good laugh about that when I read it.

you’re diverting away from the real issue, which was the fact that you literally spent most of your thread quoting Quran verses to try and prove your points 😂😂😂😂. Most embarrassing thing I’ve seen from an apologist NGL. Had a good laugh about that when I read
Soooo.... you challenged me to answer and all you have is..... this.... after getting smacked and being made the laughing stock of the entire forum on whose "traction" all your self esteem depends upon???... And after sending me random PMs asking for forgiveness and mercy in the form of "I love you" and then deleting them in a matter of minutes???...

Then answer POINT by POINT every inference i made. POINT by POINT, just like i did with yours, including the instinctive paradoxes i proposed and the arbitrary use of the concept "human instinct" only when it fits you, the misrepresentations you made about several religions and their teachings including the ommission of the afterlife teaching, the omission of the forgiveness on ignorance teaching, bring an objective explanation for every moral scale and rating you brought from that cringe copy-paste you made, and EVERY-SINGLE-POINT i made. And don't play games trying to change subjects or flying to arguments like "Muh but sky daddy" or "Muh 72 virgins", answer ONE by ONE every point just like i did if you have any balls

Soooo.... you challenged me to answer and all you have is..... this.... after getting smacked and being made the laughing stock of the entire forum on whose "traction" all your self esteem depends upon???... And after sending me random PMs asking for forgiveness and mercy in the form of "I love you" and then deleting them in a matter of minutes???...

Then answer POINT by POINT every inference i made. POINT by POINT, just like i did with yours, including the instinctive paradoxes i proposed and the arbitrary use of the concept "human instinct" only when it fits you, the misrepresentations you made about several religions and their teachings including the ommission of the afterlife teaching, the omission of the forgiveness on ignorance teaching, bring an objective explanation for every moral scale and rating you brought from that cringe copy-paste you made, and EVERY-SINGLE-POINT i made. And don't play games trying to change subjects or flying to arguments like "Muh but sky daddy" or "Muh 72 virgins", answer ONE by ONE every point just like i did if you have any balls

I’m not gonna answer it because it’s not worth my time, even the users in that comment section could see that lmao if you actually bothered to read it. It’s genuinely absolutely terrible and way way worse than I anticipated.

In my OG thread I emphasised that it’s obvious that Islam is a false religion, implying that any responses I get from a fucking Muslim like you I’m not gonna take seriously. That should have been obvious from the start but instead you wasted time writing these dumb ass apologetics and quoting known liars like Muslim skeptic and sapience institute, who I know lie because I have debated them myself. So stop wasting my time with this grandstanding sanctimonious bullshit. Even if you think my thread was shit fine just accept that you didn’t do anything with regards to your response lmao, because it was awful.

Also I love how you genuinely think my DM was meant to be taken seriously, shows how low iq you are as well as being a Muslim. I didn’t self claim high iq other people called me that so again another false claim from a fag like you, and idk why you live in this fantasy realm where you think I got embarrassed by the whole forum, only your stupid little Muslim friends bothered to comment, tbh idk why I’m wasting my time with you just leave.

I’m not gonna answer it because it’s not worth my time, even the users in that comment section could see that lmao if you actually bothered to read it. It’s genuinely absolutely terrible and way way worse than I anticipated.

In my OG thread I emphasised that it’s obvious that Islam is a false religion, implying that any responses I get from a fucking Muslim like you I’m not gonna take seriously. That should have been obvious from the start but instead you wasted time writing these dumb ass apologetics and quoting known liars like Muslim skeptic and sapience institute, who I know lie because I have debated them myself. So stop wasting my time with this grandstanding sanctimonious bullshit. Even if you think my thread was shit fine just accept that you didn’t do anything with regards to your response lmao, because it was awful.

Also I love how you genuinely think my DM was meant to be taken seriously, shows how low iq you are as well as being a Muslim. I didn’t self claim high iq other people called me that so again another false claim from a fag like you, and idk why you live in this fantasy realm where you think I got embarrassed by the whole forum, only your stupid little Muslim friends bothered to comment, tbh idk why I’m wasting my time with you just leave.
"I don't have time to answer, i'm a busy man with chores and responsibilites"

-Record holder of most comments made in a thread of a celibates forum

"I don't have time to answer, i'm a busy man with chores and responsibilites"

-Record holder of most comments made in a thread of a celibates forum
Couldn’t even object to any of my points lmao, shows your level of capabilities. My advice to you is just never get involved with apologetics or philosophy again because you absolutely suck at it

End up quoting Quran verses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣