.org Members’ Inability to Understand Why Wheat Waffles Doesn’t Dye His Hair Shows How Mentally Different We Are From Normies

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
.org members’ inability to understand why Wheat Waffles doesn’t dye his hair shows how mentally different we are from normies.

ginger coloring being shit is not even some looksmax hidden secret, even normies know gingerdom is a failo

How’s his huge mental difference between normies and blackpill-forum-dwellers not crystal-clear to you?:
  • Blackpillers have weak likes and dislikes for how they present/express themselves, so how they choose to present/express themselves is more pragmatic—driven by the goals to get treated better and to attract women.
  • Women and normie men have strong likes and dislikes for how they present/express themselves, so how they choose to present/express themselves is more a result of personal taste and what makes them feel good and feel confident.
Consider the reasons women wear the types of clothes they wear. It’s mainly because of what they like, what makes them feel good. “I picked this outfit because it makes me feel cute.”

I picked this outfit because it maximizes my return on investment; I get the most social status and male attention that I can obtain from the money I paid to purchase this attire.” Women don’t think like this. Normie men don’t think like this. This isn’t to say that social status and SMV are not factors in normies’ fashion, grooming, and styling decisions; yes they do care about SMV and status. But it’s not the majority of the motive behind how they dress and act.

Blackpillers are a rare breed in the sense that the pragmatic, results-driven mindset is the primary decider for the way we looksmax, groom, dress, and even behave. We must understand that normies are not like us in this way.

Wheat doesn’t dye his hair for a simple reason: he likes his hair color.

why doesn't he do two very easy softmaxxes by dyeing his hair and going to a tanning clinic as no sun in UK. The dude's retarded

Think about this hypothetical: even if there exists a highly effective anabolic steroid that has zero negative health effects, many people would still choose to stay natural. It’s not because they’re stupid; they make the choice because natural lifting is what they personally prefer, even if it’s less advantageous in the external world. They like the way natural bodybuilding makes them feel mentally, so much so that it outweighs their desire to mog others.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, T50 Mogger, Napoleon1800 and 24 others
Yeah we are machaivelli and narcissistic what are we gonna do

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Danish_Retard, pneumocystosis and 7 others
WW is like the fine line between a blackpiller and a normie, the exact in between, he recognises all the shit about looks are important but he’s too low inhib to actually work on improving them. Kind of a weird case tbh, anyone who knows he looks bad should inherently strive to fix it, unless you are a dopamine deprived fat fuck who can’t live without eating food, most people would loose the weight (in that sense normies also know their physical appearance matters).

Also, another Main difference between him and people here is the fact that he’s not autistic so he doesn’t need to look good to compensate for it. Most people over here aren’t gl enough to be narcissistic but they obsess about fixing every minutae about their looks just to overcompensate their non neurotypicality.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Deleted member 34058, Skywalker and 5 others
Overall good thread, tho I would say the example of women saying “I picked this outfit because it makes me feel cute.” isn't much different from a blackpiller saying "I picked this outfit because it makes me feel like a mogger"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, zura, Brownskink and 6 others
Over bro, your thread which brings up an interesting point gets 3 replies (4 now) while completely basic threads get multiple pages

• JFL
Reactions: zura and thecel
I picked this outfit because it maximizes my return on investment; I get the most social status and male attention that I can obtain from the money I paid to purchase this attire.”
Bro has never heard a female rap song.

Jfl if you think women aren’t looksmaxxing for Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Skywalker, zura and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
they twerkmax for the moneymaxed beta

the compact-face girl is so fuckin sexy fuark

Agreed but

"Consider the reasons women wear the types of clothes they wear. It’s mainly because of what they like, what makes them feel good. “I picked this outfit because it makes me feel cute.”"

Thats what they tell other people. Its to maximize their SMV to attract Chad. "Cute to Chad" is more of what they're really saying.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Agreed but

"Consider the reasons women wear the types of clothes they wear. It’s mainly because of what they like, what makes them feel good. “I picked this outfit because it makes me feel cute.”"

Thats what they tell other people. Its to maximize their SMV to attract Chad. "Cute to Chad" is more of what they're really saying.

Maybe subconsciously, but their likes/dislikes and feelings are the main drivers of their clothing choices.

This deserves a bump

• Love it
I don't watch WW but someone please tell that soulless ginger to take my advice and stop being retarded.

• WTF
the only 3 ginger guys i know have gfs/babies

which is more gfs/slays than 99% of this loser forum

ironic

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and thecel
Good thread, Before being blackpilled i was exactly the same as you described. However I used to do softmaxxes but when it comes to hardmax i used to feel insecure that i will lose my natural features from it which makes me unique. But now anything to ascend.

• Woah
good thread sexo

• JFL
WW is like the fine line between a blackpiller and a normie, the exact in between, he recognises all the shit about looks are important but he’s too low inhib to actually work on improving them. Kind of a weird case tbh, anyone who knows he looks bad should inherently strive to fix it, unless you are a dopamine deprived fat fuck who can’t live without eating food, most people would loose the weight (in that sense normies also know their physical appearance matters).

Also, another Main difference between him and people here is the fact that he’s not autistic so he doesn’t need to look good to compensate for it. Most people over here aren’t gl enough to be narcissistic but they obsess about fixing every minutae about their looks just to overcompensate their non neurotypicality.
he IS a normie and a stupid cuck if he doesnt darken his hair
he also should have geomaxxed years ago, but he is a STUPID CUCK as i said
low t and :bluepill: and just talks mindless nonsense and complains about women ad infinitum
you shouldnt listen to 99% of blackpillers anyway, it is frustrating

@5.5psl @Kamui @OGJBSLAYER @Primalsplit @Abhorrence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gus17, thecel, ResilientGoyim and 2 others
he IS a normie and a stupid cuck if he doesnt darken his hair
he also should have geomaxxed years ago, but he is a STUPID CUCK as i said
low t and :bluepill: and just talks mindless nonsense and complains about women ad infinitum
you shouldnt listen to 99% of blackpillers anyway, it is frustrating

@5.5psl @Kamui @OGJBSLAYER @Primalsplit @Abhorrence

what if he doesn’t want to live in SEA bro

and he doesn’t even struggle with dating in the UK so he doesn’t have a need to geomax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
his hair isn't the issue, it's the lack of eyebrows that is.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
How'd You Even Measure Facial Ratios in mm Using Ruler and tape and What About The Angles

• JFL
his hair isn't the issue, it's the lack of eyebrows that is.
No his hair is 100% an issue. Not only is his hair color shit, but he is still rockin that yeeyee as haircut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, thecel and Deleted member 43403
No his hair is 100% an issue. Not only is his hair color shit, but he is still rockin that yeeyee as haircut.
its basically OVER if you're a ginger srs
WW looks like this
Surprised Harry Potter GIF

• JFL
Mirin IQ

• JFL
“Blackpiller” has the monk cut

• JFL
The dude has ginger skin, dying his hair wouldn't do shit unless he was willing to also take MT2.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
and he doesn’t even struggle with dating in the UK so he doesn’t have a need to geomax
he does though; he is short too and was caught faking his pics and his dates
UK is in top 3 worst countries to date in atm, i cant imagine a 5'7" twink ginger like him does remotely ok lol
its just low ROI from his part and shows his lack of IQ

• Hmm...
.org members’ inability to understand why Wheat Waffles doesn’t dye his hair shows how mentally different we are from normies.

How’s his huge mental difference between normies and blackpill-forum-dwellers not crystal-clear to you?:
  • Blackpillers have weak likes and dislikes for how they present/express themselves, so how they choose to present/express themselves is more pragmatic—driven by the goals to get treated better and to attract women.
  • Women and normie men have strong likes and dislikes for how they present/express themselves, so how they choose to present/express themselves is more a result of personal taste and what makes them feel good and feel confident.
Consider the reasons women wear the types of clothes they wear. It’s mainly because of what they like, what makes them feel good. “I picked this outfit because it makes me feel cute.”

I picked this outfit because it maximizes my return on investment; I get the most social status and male attention that I can obtain from the money I paid to purchase this attire.” Women don’t think like this. Normie men don’t think like this. This isn’t to say that social status and SMV are not factors in normies’ fashion, grooming, and styling decisions; yes they do care about SMV and status. But it’s not the majority of the motive behind how they dress and act.

Blackpillers are a rare breed in the sense that the pragmatic, results-driven mindset is the primary decider for the way we looksmax, groom, dress, and even behave. We must understand that normies are not like us in this way.

Wheat doesn’t dye his hair for a simple reason: he likes his hair color.

Think about this hypothetical: even if there exists a highly effective anabolic steroid that has zero negative health effects, many people would still choose to stay natural. It’s not because they’re stupid; they make the choice because natural lifting is what they personally prefer, even if it’s less advantageous in the external world. They like the way natural bodybuilding makes them feel mentally, so much so that it outweighs their desire to mog others.
But wheat is blackpilled...

• JFL
It's ironic because the guy talks about nichemaxxing as a ginger yet does nothing about it. He should grow out his natural hair (most of the time you can see his scalp ffs), get a decent hairstyle and do something about his eyebrows.

• +1