.org should shove all hypergamous, Chad/prettyboy-desperate sluts in Hurricane ERnesto this August (in Minecraft)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
We should do it

I wish fashion would change so prettyboys all get short hair and all the 13 year old mentally ill sluts with multiple STDs would get swept away by hurricane humberERto next year (in Minecraft)

I love certain women and I don't hate women but jesus christ just fuck these terminally pumped and dumped prettyboy-hungry sluts. All should be forced to LTR their looksmatch if they don't want to improve.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Tai Lung, Deleted member 32485 and 2 others
@delonregen @st.hamudi but 6‘5 Fuck all hypergamous sluts

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 30037
Are we pretty boys?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and edgemaxx
Are we pretty boys?
I wish fashion would change so prettyboys all get short hair and all the 13 year old mentally ill sluts with multiple STDs would get swept away by hurricane humberERto next year (in Minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Are you and me pretty boys?!?!?!?!?!

Ok but that’s your opinion

IMG 0113

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Xangsane
I hate my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Jova mogs

Thanks, why so and why am I in the middle?
You have good harmony and feminine-esque features while having masculine features without looking too feminine

if that makes sense JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
You have good harmony and feminine-esque features while having masculine features without looking too feminine

if that makes sense JFL
Thank you so much. How dimorphic am I?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
We should do it

I love certain women and I don't hate women but jesus christ just fuck these terminally pumped and dumped prettyboy-hungry sluts. All should be forced to LTR their looksmatch if they don't want to improve.