.org side effect

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alr I don't mean to sound gay buut...

You'd think that a long time of learning aesthetics, proportions, phenos, exact amounts ect would make you imagine your perfect woman...

And you'd be fucking wrong

Whenever I pass past a good looking woman, I don't even turn back.

However, when I see a goodlooking dude I immediatelly start analyzing his gonial angle.

is this normal?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, n9wiff, nathan and 1 other person

You'd think that a long time of learning aesthetics, proportions, phenos, exact amounts ect would make you imagine your perfect woman...

However, when I see a goodlooking dude I immediatelly start analyzing his gonial angle.

is this normal?
Szawd17pw09c1

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You can tell a girl is GL is less than a second whereas for men you gotta make sure his ratios r good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Lonenely sigma
You can tell a girl is GL is less than a second whereas for men you gotta make sure his ratios r good
Thats true but truth be told women look good much much easier and can get away with many flaws while still looking decent.

Not to mention, even if she doesn't she still has options.

is this normal?
Me

is this normal?
I saw a ltb yesterday and started talking to her, mind you I wouldn't fuck her even if I was drunk but didnt care much about her looks as I was just despo for sex but as soon as I saw another dude passing by I started doing the same shit and started checking him out more than that girl. Brutally over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma