Organic content + Paid Ads = $100k a month

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
For my business in terms of running ads it costs me £50 pounds per person to hop on a call with me and my close rate is like 30%

pay £2k to run ads got 40 verified leads warm them with my organic content i alr have 6 hours of content up. 40 hop on the call we kick off those who aren't verified to hop on a call with us and those we couldn't close. Leaving us with just 12 people

Keep in mind the average cost of our service is $2k so we make our money back pretty quick.

If I post more organic content eventually it will hit the algorithm and out perform my ads 8 months from now ill be making $200k a month effortlessly in revenue

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and LooksThinker
Indian Grindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, flippasav, LooksThinker and 3 others
For my business in terms of running ads it costs me £50 pounds per person to hop on a call with me and my close rate is like 30%

pay £2k to run ads got 40 verified leads warm them with my organic content i alr have 6 hours of content up. 40 hop on the call we kick off those who aren't verified to hop on a call with us and those we couldn't close. Leaving us with just 12 people

Keep in mind the average cost of our service is $2k so we make our money back pretty quick.

If I post more organic content eventually it will hit the algorithm and out perform my ads 8 months from now ill be making $200k a month effortlessly in revenue
What service?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 6128 and eduardkoopman
what niche are u advertising in

do you need any help with?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LooksThinker
what are you selling? that is big, b2b enterprise software?

This sub forum consists of niggas with no money teaching niggas how to make money