Orthodontic like elastic band will recessed you

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Yes elastic bands with fuck you up. I have personally seen people who were 7/10’s before elastics go to 4/10’s. It flattens your face, especially if you are younger. Even if you have an overbite don’t fucking do it- there are better options. I’ll say it again: DONT FUCKING GET ELASTICS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes elastic bands with fuck you up. I have personally seen people who were 7/10’s before elastics go to 4/10’s. It flattens your face, especially if you are younger. Even if you have an overbite don’t fucking do it- there are better options. I’ll say it again: DONT FUCKING GET ELASTICS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!
What are they.

My dentist say only 3mm

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and RoyaleWithCheese
My dentist say only 3mm
3mm isn't nothing. I had elastics but not upper extractions and it did not recess my maxilla, at least not noticeably.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
3mm isn't nothing. I had elastics but not upper extractions and it did not recess my maxilla, at least not noticeably.
Yeah I will not have any extractions.

My dentist will put miniimplants to anchor the elastic and will do corticotomy to expand my dental arch

@Meraki do you have to pay the ortho in full since you are above 18 or does insurance pay some of it ?

@Meraki do you have to pay the ortho in full since you are above 18 or does insurance pay some of it ?
Pay full

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab
I remember getting that bands but it was only one so I think it was fine

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I remember getting that bands but it was only one so I think it was fine

Brutal
Was it to correct your over or under bite?

Did it reccess you?

fuck dentists, once got work done by a really hot dentist and i was hard the whole time.

Was it to correct your over or under bite?

Did it reccess you?
Nope I'm not recessed.

I think it was a minor crossbite

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How so how do you convince them give it to you