Orthodox pastor loses an eye to Muslim knife attack

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'

It's kinda sad, but he did spread hate by saying trans people aren't human, so it's kinda hard for me to feel sorry for him .

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, rhinoplasty, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
you my twin

you my treacherous lil twin

IMG 3666
IMG 3678

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, optimisticzoomer, Imretarded? and 5 others

It's kinda sad, but he did spread hate by saying trans people aren't human, so it's kinda hard for me to feel sorry for him .

Yeah, he shouldn't have talked about trans people like that...maybe next time he won't get stabbed !

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, ggg.tv🤫, murdah and 4 others

Your a month late idiot

And he never said trans people aren’t human that’s a strawman he simply said trans people do NOT EXIST he is using common sense and saying that no matter what you do your born as your gender from birth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, ggg.tv🤫, murdah and 5 others
Yeah, he shouldn't have talked about trans people like that...maybe next time he won't get stabbed !
Yep the religion of peace definitely had nothing to do with it 😉 ALLHAMDULLAHI it was those pesky LGBTQ niggaz

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yep the religion of peace definitely had nothing to do with it 😉 ALLHAMDULLAHI it was those pesky LGBTQ niggaz
Yeah if my sarcasm wasn't evident enough, he got what he deserved despite what liberals may say.

Yeah if my sarcasm wasn't evident enough, he got what he deserved despite what liberals may say.
Mashallah he deserved to be stabbed in the eye by the followers of Satan worshipping Antichrist followers for pointing out that a particular religion is false and appointed by the devil to lead many astray to hell. ALLHAMDULLAH This is the price man must pay for speaking his mind ALLAHU ACKBAR THATS what he gets never speak shit again and you’ll have an eye

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Mashallah he deserved to be stabbed in the eye by the followers of Satan worshipping Antichrist followers for pointing out that a particular religion is false and appointed by the devil to lead many astray to hell. ALLHAMDULLAH This is the price man must pay for speaking his mind ALLAHU ACKBAR THATS what he gets never speak shit again and you’ll have an eye
Perhaps he should refrain from insulting the religion, unlike your people who have no shame as their own Bible gets kicked around in the Super Bowl.

Just another E-Crusader.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Perhaps he should refrain from insulting the religion, unlike your people who have no shame as their own Bible gets kicked around in the Super Bowl.

Just another E-Crusader.
Shut your whore mouth, terrorist dog. We must eliminate all Islamic insurgents A S A P. Mass concentration camps must and will be implemented all throughout the west to filter each and every Muslimcel and deport them all to the Arabian desert.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, i hear voices, RichardSpencel and 2 others

Just another E-Crusader.
And yet in scandiland your book gets burnt everyday. Why don’t the peaceful religion go and fight them? Where the jihad being launched on them? And then Muslims have the nerve to ask “WHY ARE WE HATED?” When they chimp out because a man said something.

I forgive the guy who did it because he was only 16 but let it be known many of us Christian’s aren’t soft I’d sooner crack and bludgeon the skull of an Islamist if they came for me speaking my right before I get hurt. We ain’t all soft and us Orthodox aren’t liberal secularist Protestants we take our faith seriously Ahmed

Shut your whore mouth, terrorist dog. We must eliminate all Islamic insurgents A S A P. Mass concentration camps must and will be implemented all throughout the west to filter each and every Muslimcel and deport them all to the Arabian desert.

View attachment 2919741
I don't know man, you just cry about eliminating Muslims whilst the opposite continues to happen...enjoy living in your fantasy world though.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Imretarded? and Eternal_
Your a month late idiot

And he never said trans people aren’t human that’s a strawman he simply said trans people do NOT EXIST he is using common sense and saying that no matter what you do your born as your gender from birth
Then I can say Palestinians don't exist either

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And yet in scandiland your book gets burnt everyday. Why don’t the peaceful religion go and fight them? Where the jihad being launched on them? And then Muslims have the nerve to ask “WHY ARE WE HATED?” When they chimp out because a man said something.

I forgive the guy who did it because he was only 16 but let it be known many of us Christian’s aren’t soft I’d sooner crack and bludgeon the skull of an Islamist if they came for me speaking my right before I get hurt. We ain’t all soft and us Orthodox aren’t liberal secularist Protestants we take our faith seriously Ahmed
It's always "we aren't soft", "give it some time"...okay, we've been waiting.

Difference is, attacks have occurred...meanwhile the same cannot be said for your religion & people. I also don't care what liberal Muslims may say since they're the same ones who complain about the implications of 9/11.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Then I can say Palestinians don't exist either
Well they do… but MUDslimes will chimp out over everything and use double standards to back up their CULTS beliefs. How dare these lot claim to be the true faith when they are so insecure they feel the need to attack a man of god for preaching the truth? You don’t see us Christian’s attacking MUDslimes when they preach their bullshit about Jesus being replaced for Judas. We simply laugh and move on

There are worse things that could be said.

It's always "we aren't soft", "give it some time"...okay, we've been waiting.

Difference is, attacks have occurred...meanwhile the same cannot be said for your religion & people. I also don't care what liberal Muslims may say since they're the same ones who complain about the implications of 9/11.
It’s because we are the real “religion of peace” your is a death cult. We don’t go around trying to attack people that goes against our doctrines and god. Islam does preach about war that’s fine but don’t gaslight people for your religions barbaric ways. As I said we DONT CARE if you lot oppose us that’s fine it’s a free world but Muslims get mad when anything is said about them.

I don’t mock Muslims because my faith permits me to show all people respect and I view Muslims as my brothers even if they are decived and on an evil path. I pray for the Muslims everyday I prayed 10 mins ago for Muslims to be brought to the light

I don't know man, you just cry about eliminating Muslims whilst the opposite continues to happen...enjoy living in your fantasy world though.

View attachment 2919746
As for eliminating Christians...I can only tell you that it's occurring in Africa.

It’s because we are the real “religion of peace” your is a death cult. We don’t go around trying to attack people that goes against our doctrines and god. Islam does preach about war that’s fine but don’t gaslight people for your religions barbaric ways. As I said we DONT CARE if you lot oppose us that’s fine it’s a free world but Muslims get mad when anything is said about them.

I don’t mock Muslims because my faith permits me to show all people respect and I view Muslims as my brothers even if they are decived and on an evil path. I pray for the Muslims everyday I prayed 10 mins ago for Muslims to be brought to the light
Never proclaimed we are the "religion of peace", we spread by the sword to some and to some we didn't. Like I said, it's called ghayrah...without it you'd have the Qur'an be kicked on one of the most watched events in the world, which has occurred with the Bible.

I don't really mock Christians because I couldn't care less.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Maalik
As for eliminating Christians...I can only tell you that it's occurring in Africa.
My tribe has killed many Muslims we hunt you lot down like dogs when you come to our land. Yes I admit it began with us being killed like cattle but we have a backbone we aren’t these Cumskins who cry and bitch when we are backed up against the wall. The jihadists learnt their lesson and we have been putting many of your peoples heads on spikes as a lesson to not come in our territory. Many Africans do the same thing, don’t mistake us for the gay western euros.

Even Slavs routinely hang and torture Mohemedens, so stop bragging about your people killing raping and converting our people you demon @i_love_roosters this is why islamists need to be deported from Europe and the west they will destroy us in due time if we permit this

My tribe has killed many Muslims we hunt you lot down like dogs when you come to our land. Yes I admit it began with us being killed like cattle but we have a backbone we aren’t these Cumskins who cry and bitch when we are backed up against the wall. The jihadists learnt their lesson and we have been putting many of your peoples heads on spikes as a lesson to not come in our territory. Many Africans do the same thing, don’t mistake us for the gay western euros.

Even Slavs routinely hang and torture Mohemedens, so stop bragging about your people killing raping and converting our people you demon @i_love_roosters this is why islamists need to be deported from Europe and the west they will destroy us in due time if we permit this
Frankly speaking, this cannot be said today for the jihadists given that they are (unfortunately - for legal reasons) spreading like wildfire - this can be said for the provinces of IS and JNIM (two opposing groups). Nowadays, your homes are getting burned, crosses broken etc.

It's always "need", "will be", "eventually", these hypothetical situations are all you can bring forth given the times we live in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Frankly speaking, this cannot be said today for the jihadists given that they are (unfortunately - for legal reasons) spreading like wildfire - this can be said for the provinces of IS and JNIM (two opposing groups). Nowadays, your homes are getting burned, crosses broken etc.

It's always "need", "will be", "eventually", these hypothetical situations are all you can bring forth given the times we live in.
Mar mari emanuel (the bishop stabbed) spoke about Islam being the pale horse which rides in on green bringing death. And I thought it was bullshit ngl… but now the Holy Spirit has made me realise he was right. Islam has been prophesied not just by Paul but by the scriptures in the form of the end times. There will be a time where you lot grow in critical mass and slaughter much of us as the pale horse of death ought to do. But remeber this, on the day of judgement you will have to atone for your sins

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Fiqh
Piratemaxxing 🏴‍☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Imretarded?
They’re not imaginary scenarios

The far right wing is on the rise in Europe and all over the west and anti Muslim sentiment is at an all time high and is only increasing, pretty much all the major European countries are projected to be right wing within the next 5-10 years.

these are political parties that don’t want any Muslims in Europe,

So it’s not completely unrealistic,

Unless the grand ISIS caliphate you guys dream of, which really is a fever dream that will never happen

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
They’re not imaginary scenarios

The far right wing is on the rise in Europe and all over the west and anti Muslim sentiment is at an all time high and is only increasing, pretty much all the major European countries are projected to be right wing within the next 5-10 years.

these are political parties that don’t want any Muslims in Europe,

So it’s not completely unrealistic,

Unless the grand ISIS caliphate you guys dream of, which really is a fever dream that will never happen

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Like I said, they are hypothetical until it well and truly occurs...and at this rate you'll be waiting for a while until this anti-Muslim sentiment spreads wide as it has online.

Then again, it's no surprise to see a Shi'a come to the defence of a Christian. It gives Sistani vibes ordering the militias to not attack the coalition.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Like I said, they are hypothetical until it well and truly occurs...and at this rate you'll be waiting for a while until this anti-Muslim sentiment spreads wide as it has online.

Then again, it's no surprise to see a Shi'a come to the defence of a Christian. It gives Sistani vibes ordering the militias to not attack the coalition.
u say this yakhi but didn’t the prophet (pbuh) said: “Islam began as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. So good tidings for the strangers.”

u say this yakhi but didn’t the prophet (pbuh) said: “Islam began as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. So good tidings for the strangers.”
A large population of Muslims doesn't mean they all practice it properly. In another hadith we are told that we will be a huge number but the armies will feast upon us due to us having wahn in our hearts (love for the world and hatred for death).

The ghurabah are those who are steadfast upon tawheed and work for the sake of Allah.

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
A large population of Muslims doesn't mean they all practice it properly. In another hadith we are told that we will be a huge number but the armies will feast upon us due to us having wahn in our hearts (love for the world and hatred for death).

The ghurabah are those who are steadfast upon tawheed and work for the sake of Allah.
already thought it would be something along the lines

also do u make takfir on all shias? as far as I know u should only make on the ones who insult sahabas etc.

already thought it would be something along the lines

also do u make takfir on all shias? as far as I know u should only make on the ones who insult sahabas etc.
I don't really takfir all Zaydis.

I do takfir the Rawafidh, because if you profess that you're a Twelver Shia then you profess in their belief of rejecting and cursing the Sahaba and Mother of Believers.

I don't really takfir all Zaydis.

I do takfir the Rawafidh, because if you profess that you're a Twelver Shia then you profess in their belief of rejecting and cursing the Sahaba and Mother of Believers.
do u takfir sufis

Sistani gave militias not to attack the American coalition because they are objectively stronger than us and doing so would have resulted in a lot of loss of life

So in order to preserve our lives he didn’t allow fighting off the American invaders,

When you try to fight people stronger than you without regard for the civilians that could get caught in the crossfire you get what is happening to Gaza with the Palestinians due to Hamas attempting to take on a power much stronger than them,

It is wise to know your limits…

Sistani gave militias not to attack the American coalition because they are objectively stronger than us and doing so would have resulted in a lot of loss of life

So in order to preserve our lives he didn’t allow fighting off the American invaders,

When you try to fight people stronger than you without regard for the civilians that could get caught in the crossfire you get what is happening to Gaza with the Palestinians due to Hamas attempting to take on a power much stronger than them,

It is wise to know your limits…
It's just cowardice at the end of the day. There's a time and place, and when your country gets invaded - such 'strategies' don't fall into place.

As for Hamas, that's true. Ironically they've only had around 15-30% of their force depleted.

Last edited: