plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx

Idk if i should start now or when i start cutting. Taking it along side mk677

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, maxxmclooks and N1666
what is ostarine

placebo pills that give you cancer instead of gains.
Yeah lmao heard they were originally meant for cancer patients

placebo pills that give you cancer instead of gains.
Also fyi im not prone to cancer. No one in either sides that are close have died to it

Yeah lmao heard they were originally meant for cancer patients
it was discontinued due to heightened prostate cancer risk.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and plukee
Major concern im having rn is hairloss or hair thinning

Major concern im having rn is hairloss or hair thinning
Ostarine isn't as strong as other sarms to cause hair loss

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I know you said this, but im looking at some sources saying it is. But would i be retarded if it was just fucking tik tok saying that?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I know you said this, but im looking at some sources saying it is. But would i be retarded if it was just fucking tik tok saying that?
Not really, I always use Reddit to see what people's experiences are like. It's rare that someone reports hair loss, and if they do it's because they were already prone to male pattern baldness.

• +1
Not really, I always use Reddit to see what people's experiences are like. It's rare that someone reports hair loss, and if they do it's because they were already prone to male pattern baldness.
My dad is bald so I think im prone to it always had higher test and dht levels than my peers

• +1
@N1666 ngl but im looking at reddit too and there saying all sorts of things

• +1
Bump I need serious help with this

Ofc you cunts ignore me fucking kys all of yous

Bump @maxxmclooks

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
you never know wtf you're popping with sarms, could be shitty fake placebo or some chinese piss that gives you cancer.
Best route is classic stuff imo, pin 500 of test and you will not even risk liver problems that orals cause

you never know wtf you're popping with sarms, could be shitty fake placebo or some chinese piss that gives you cancer.
Best route is classic stuff imo, pin 500 of test and you will not even risk liver problems that orals cause
bro everyone is saying to take test but idk where to source that shit and also test causes hairloss either way although it will make my dick work still. Also what if im still growing and it fuses my growth plates quicker. Sure you might tell me to take ai but again that also causes hair loss

View attachment 2907033
Idk if i should start now or when i start cutting. Taking it along side mk677
doesnt matter when u take it, works well with cutting and bulking

i experienced noticeable improvement in overall mood and ive read its pretty common with 2866, lmk if u experience something like that

• +1
doesnt matter when u take it, works well with cutting and bulking

i experienced noticeable improvement in overall mood and ive read its pretty common with 2866, lmk if u experience something like that
What about hair loss bro. I didn’t buy a pct and if so which one i just wanna be safe everyone on reddit is saying it’s a huge hair killer

bro everyone is saying to take test but idk where to source that shit and also test causes hairloss either way although it will make my dick work still. Also what if im still growing and it fuses my growth plates quicker. Sure you might tell me to take ai but again that also causes hair loss
mk677+mk2866 is better if u are ready to take the chance u are being bullshitted imo the worst that could happen is u get scammed out of ur money, personally i dont see any reason to put some toxins to pills and sell them as steroids, just my opinion tho

• +1
What about hair loss bro. I didn’t buy a pct and if so which one i just wanna be safe everyone on reddit is saying it’s a huge hair killer
neither mk2866 or 677 causes hairloss, mk677 improves your hair quality and makes u grow more hair

• +1
neither mk2866 or 677 causes hairloss, mk677 improves your hair quality and makes u grow more hair
So what’s up with these Redditors then

So what’s up with these Redditors then
link someone saying ostarine causes hairloss, ive never heard of this

used it myself and didnt experience any hairloss

• +1
link someone saying ostarine causes hairloss, ive never heard of this

used it myself and didnt experience any hairloss
Look at the screenshots in the replies above

every roid or sarm can cause hair loss, don't buy into the 'hair safe' hype, it's always a gamble, I've seen people fry their hairlines with just about everything, some people rapidly lose their hair from mild doses of var and sarms.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, maxxmclooks, plukee and 1 other person
You can source it easier than sarms. Use dutasteride to offset the dht increase

• Woah
take yk-11 instead

• +1
God damn you sarms kids are retarded.