Other people are so boring

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
(Maybe cope but how I feel) Everyone around me while in many ways smarter and more talented than me are sooooo fucking boring. They are on a spiritual plane far beneath me in everyway, I am a high superior being who was given a disgusting humanoid existence among these simpleton faggots. Everything in the people around me is void and empty, just empty vessels walking around keeping the virus of humanity going.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Skywalker
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
My brain even copes better. I feel superiority to people around me. It’s not simulated. It’s a real feeling
you are coping

you are on a higher plane of cocksucking than them. Now down on your knees and suck me off little faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Myth and Dr. Bludy
you are on a higher plane of cocksucking than them. Now down on your knees and suck me off little faggot
I’m going to fuck your ass so hard you little bitch

Well just be good looking and get a gf so you can chill with her instead of having to hang out with people

Well just be good looking and get a gf so you can chill with her instead of having to hang out with people
No she is boring too. Always trying to fit into normie society only talking about normie shit and producing only normie boring behavior. Fucking drone

what if i get a cute gf and she finds out i have no social life and i rot in my house?

what if i get a cute gf and she finds out i have no social life and i rot in my house?
Why would she leave you because of that?

Why would she leave you because of that?
hes not the only good looking man around her; women will leave you if you're weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf, tallnegga and Deleted member 28904