✡️ Ouchie Mouchie! Bombing hospitals now, Israel? Not looking good - shaking my head ✡️

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
We cant go on together with suspicous minds

We meant, WWJD. Not WWSD. The S for Satan.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 44730, iam good boy and 10 others
i want you banned ngl

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Coming to this site always reminds me how self hating ethnics are

Who gives a fuck about dead ethnics ?
God bless Israel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, geenk worg, Kazuya and 9 others
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
IRAN, RUSSIA, AND CHINA NOW GET INVOLVED.

GET READY, BOYS (and sadly) GIRLS!

Fight Dance GIF by tv2norge
Army Believe GIF by Benjamin Booker
Dress Up Big Brother GIF by YUNGBLUD
military GIF
Air Force Thumbs Up GIF by Maraboli Media

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, iam good boy, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others

God bless Israel
But we all are brothers and sisters.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Baldingman1998, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
It's terrible. Check out what Wranglerstar has to say about it.

• Hmm...
IRAN, RUSSIA, AND CHINA NOW GET INVOLVED.

GET READY, BOYS (and sadly) GIRLS!

Fight Dance GIF by tv2norge
Army Believe GIF by Benjamin Booker
Dress Up Big Brother GIF by YUNGBLUD
military GIF
Air Force Thumbs Up GIF by Maraboli Media
oy vey! oy vayizmir! oy havruch! toyzands fon neyfash!!!!!! hayshem yishmoyr we'yoitsil!!!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and BigJimsWornOutTires
It's terrible. Check out what Wranglerstar has to say about it.

Doesn't matter! We go into a world war, a draft is imminent. I explained in another thread, getting feet wet, how that draft works. If the numbers are not reached and many dodge while whining freedom of life, current student exemption, "I hate my nation," blah blah blah, they'll shut the fucking power down and take out the satellites. They won't be fucking around in that situation. If people cry "B-but that's not fair!" They could say, it was the enemy that took out the power grids and sats. Whatever. Doesn't matter! They are the dealer and have the cards.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, Mr. President and 5'7 zoomer
i want you banned ngl
Would you rather not hear about current problems escalating into a gigantic clusterfuck for everyone?

IF Hamas bombed their own hospital by accident that could prolong the inevitable. BUT! Hamas leader, or whoever the fuck you call the person in charge of that Muslim gang would have to make a video statement to the world, especially to Arabs, that it was an accident.

IF Hamas bombed their own hospital hoping that would bring in more players and doesn't admit to the crime, it's on! RED FUCKING ALERT. Iran has no choice now. The other Arab nations have no choice. RUSSIA and China must intervene or their people would see them as weak.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and 5'7 zoomer
Would you rather not hear about current problems escalating into a gigantic clusterfuck for everyone?
LERT. Iran has no choice now. The other Arab nations have no choice. RUSSIA and China must intervene or their people would see them as weak.
no not really dude i dont care

• So Sad
BASED

Israel chad

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: geenk worg, Deleted member 18522, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Doesn't matter! We go into a world war, a draft is imminent. I explained in another thread, getting feet wet, how that draft works. If the numbers are not reached and many dodge while whining freedom of life, current student exemption, "I hate my nation," blah blah blah, they'll shut the fucking power down and take out the satellites. They won't be fucking around in that situation. If people cry "B-but that's not fair!" They could say, it was the enemy that took out the power grids and sats. Whatever. Doesn't matter! They are the dealer and have the cards.
That wouldn't be so bad. I don't like satellites. Don't like technology. Don't like the grid. Me and mine won't go lest be homeland USA is invaded. Anyways, if you do get drafted and don't wanna go just piss the bed every night at boot camp until they send you back home on a medical discharge. Medical or unable to adapt, whatever it falls under.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and BigJimsWornOutTires

God bless Israel
now i support 🇽🇰 🇦🇱

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
satan worshipping muslims vs satan worshipping jews gee i wonder how this will turn out

• Love it
How do brown ethnics expect others to like them when they hate themselves

Mirin their logic tbh
how do we hate ourselves jfl even westerners hate themselves more than the average primtive ethnic

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 7580

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and geenk worg
how do we hate ourselves jfl even westerners hate themselves more than the average primtive ethnic
You mean blue haired libs ? No one likes them either most western people aren’t political tbh

You mean blue haired libs ? No one likes them either most western people aren’t political tbh
lib leaning white people are the majority in western countries especially under 40.

maybe not in balkan shitholes but balkans are mena/white hybrids to begin with

Most ethnics don't even study

• Hmm...
Lol, it says right there in the title it wasn't Israel, it was Hamas again to play the victim card, they killed their own people to pretend they are oppressed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and geenk worg
lib leaning white people are the majority in western countries especially under 40.

maybe not in balkan shitholes but balkans are mena/white hybrids to begin with

Most ethnics don't even study
That’s why I believe Jews are superior and have a God given right to bomb the shit out of all goyims

But no one’s as self hating as brown people . You just need to browse this forum for 15 mins to see that. White Reddit cucks are less self hating tbh , not denying they aren’t

Israel didn't do it, but if they did, they deserve it

That’s why I believe Jews are superior and have a God given right to bomb the shit out of all goyims

But no one’s as self hating as brown people . You just need to browse this forum for 15 mins to see that. White Reddit cucks are less self hating tbh , not denying they aren’t
most ethnics are too low iq to self hate the curries on here dont represent us

• Hmm...
That wouldn't be so bad. I don't like satellites. Don't like technology. Don't like the grid. Me and mine won't go lest be homeland USA is invaded. Anyways, if you do get drafted and don't wanna go just piss the bed every night at boot camp until they send you back home on a medical discharge. Medical or unable to adapt, whatever it falls under.
"We have another pisser!" Serg says over the intercom looking at the scared Zoomy standing next to his bunk. The jittery feller's boxers are soiled as Serg observes the wet spot on the bed.

A voice is heard from the intercom, "Okie dokie, smokey. Send him over to the Piss Dorm so he can be with his people. But make no mistake, a pisser, a crazy, a cripple, a fighter is all the same in the eyes of battle. And to be honest, it's best to get that piss out now. Hiding from the enemy and pissing yourself could compromise your location."

Irrelevant! The Muslims believe Hamas.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

Attachments

• 76bbbbf5aabf520a87bd6695085bca161cbc20f70974c83ba0bc25faacb4a6fc(1).jpg
    76bbbbf5aabf520a87bd6695085bca161cbc20f70974c83ba0bc25faacb4a6fc(1).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
@Sandmännchen

There you have it, @Lefty Rankin

In war, that shit doesn't play! You need a new "realistic" mentor. This won't be your grandfather and dad's war.

@Sandmännchen

There you have it, @Lefty Rankin

In war, that shit doesn't play! You need a new "realistic" mentor. This won't be your grandfather and dad's war.
I don't think nobody in my family done did served in no war. Daddy as too young for Nam and too young for Storm. Both grand paps were just a little young for WWII. Ya know.

Sorry I just had to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back