• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Over 6'5 is too tall

• +1
Reactions: mathis, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 51098 and 1 other person
all normies 1 inch shorter than their real height

Find God bro

I'm only 6'4 I wish I was shorter.
Bruh, probs have anxiety and dislike the attention. Workout and bulk and wear tight fitting tshirts and just walk into clubs. Also, get a haircut maybe. I get a 3 on top and skin fade on the side and back

all normies 1 inch shorter than their real height
1-1.5 inches. Some even lie by 2 inches lmao. I have a friend, and once he thought that he's 6'1, and he thought that average height is 6-6'1. Than I showed him this method

And he just appeared barely 5'11, he was so Depressed after that

• +1
Reactions: Detective and st.hamudi but 6‘5
1-1.5 inches. Some even lie by 2 inches lmao. I have a friend, and once he thought that he's 6'1, and he thought that average height is 6-6'1. Than I showed him this method

And he just appeared barely 5'11, he was so Depressed after that

A danish friend of mine told me he's 6'3 and doesn't feel tall in Denmark, we later went out and I was wearing lifts to look 187 cm (almost 6'2, 6'3 with shoes) and I was taller than him, so he's probably like 6'1.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and vermillioncorefan
this nigga od'd and died on copium and is currently being burned to a crisp in the morgue yet is still coping some niggas never learn they lesson

A danish friend of mine told me he's 6'3 and doesn't feel tall in Denmark, we later went out and I was wearing lifts to look 187 cm (almost 6'2, 6'3 with shoes) and I was taller than him, so he's probably like 6'1.
this nigga included the shoe lifts on top of his shoes as if he was wearing the shoe lifts without shoes on goddamn

bro u said the shoe lifts make u 6'2 and the shoes on make u 6'3 like r u wearing shoe lifts without shoes ever jfl
yeah to make it clear when I'm talking about frauded barefoot height vs height with shoes on you retard, since everyone outside wears shoes

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
No realistically over 6'7 is too tall below 6'7 to 6' is fine lmao ideal is 6'3 and 6'4

yeah to make it clear when I'm talking about frauded barefoot height vs height with shoes on you retard, since everyone outside wears shoes
brutal mirin wearing shoe lifts without shoes on never thought of doing that b4 ngl

Yeah Nowadays MFs lie so hard about their heights. Niggas telling that they are 6'2-6'3, however I'm a Head Taller than them Lmao, even though I'm 6'1.5

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
brutal mirin wearing shoe lifts without shoes on never thought of doing that b4 ngl
dumbass:
1) you have a certain height barefoot
2) you put shoes on, they have a heel (usually about an inch) so now you're slightly taller, but everyone outside wears shoes too so you don't actually look 1 inch taller
3) when you add lifts to your shoes you fraud extra "barefoot" height, i.e. how tall you are outside minus 1 inch is now your "frauded height".
For example I'm 6'0 barefoot, with shoes I'm 6'1, with 2-inch lifts and shoes I'm 6'3. Therefore, since most men's shoes have a 1-inch heel and everyone around me wears shoes, I look like a 6'2 guy outside. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
dumbass:
1) you have a certain height barefoot
2) you put shoes on, they have a heel (usually about an inch) so now you're slightly taller, but everyone outside wears shoes too so you don't actually look 1 inch taller
3) when you add lifts to your shoes you fraud extra "barefoot" height, i.e. how tall you are outside minus 1 inch is now your "frauded height".
For example I'm 6'0 barefoot, with shoes I'm 6'1, with lifts and shoes I'm 6'3. Therefore, since most men's shoes have a 1-inch heel and everyone around me wears shoes, I look like a 6'2 guy outside. It's not rocket science.
do lifts work tbh. i always thought of it like this:
1. if you are 5'10 and stand on a chair, it does not make women think you are 6'10
i feel like the lifts will look slightly different and its noticeable i never tried it tho

ideal height in the west 6ft2 - 6ft5

Being 6"6 is life fuel when you go to the club

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
how short do you have to be to think like this :feelsbadman: so brutal bro
life begins at 6'4
I'm 192cm and no life hasn't begun for me yet rather I have 12k posts on an incel forum.
It's literally all about face.

I'm 192cm and no life hasn't begun for me yet rather I have 12k posts on an incel forum.
It's literally all about face.
volcel

Lifefuel im 5'11