OVER FOR DIET DEBLOATMAXXERS

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Sean O' Pry and Chico just admitted all they eat is mcdonalds and fast food on the podcast

chad eats mcdonalds and has hollow cheeks and perfect skin

brutal blackpill

like 2 hours 12 mins in over for diet copers jfl if ur eating mcdonalds and not staying shredded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Crusile, Newday*V3, sudanguy and 9 others
Law 30: Make your accomplishments seem effortless

You have a lot to learn young one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zaq, BucketCrab, 5'8manlet and 38 others
Law 30: Make your accomplishments seem effortless

You have a lot to learn young one
over for u thinking these models actually follow strict diets
i pound milkshakes and wake up shredded

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, socialcel and ElTruecel
Tbh if you’re an active person and don’t have an ED you can eat normie foods and be lean.

Retards on this forum have a bad relationship with food and restrict themselves to water and bananas & potassium pills and wonder why they crave foods that 99% of people eat jfl :feelskek:

Muhhhh 72 hour dry fast (followed by 7 days of binge eating fast food) :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, kingpiin, Yerico7 and 5 others
worked at mcds for a while, ate their shit all day long and never gained weight. But i think it’s still dogshit for aging and probably microplastics or some shit. I would eat chick fil a or soemthing to just feel healthier at least

O pry literally smokes to stay lean idiot

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 50702
Common McMaxxer W
All the carnivore diet/vegan/gluten free/whatever freaks are going to be furious when they're 80 years old and see headlines "McDonalds is good for you, experts say" and know they deprived themselves their whole life because they trusted the science

Common McMaxxer W
All the carnivore diet/vegan/gluten free/whatever freaks are going to be furious when they're 80 years old and see headlines "McDonalds is good for you, experts say" and know they deprived themselves their whole life because they trusted the science
gluten free people don't really eat gluten free because of a reason, they're literally gluten intolerant and have a shit ton of side effects of gluten like malabsorption

Sean O' Pry and Chico just admitted all they eat is mcdonalds and fast food on the podcast

brutal blackpill

like 2 hours 12 mins in over for diet copers jfl if ur eating mcdonalds and not staying shredded

have you ever heard of lying? Like when Victoria Secret models said they eat cake and pizza

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, kingpiin, niqfan625 and 1 other person
They aren't exactly jacked just lean/skinny you can eat whatever you want just moderately. Also exercising a couple times a week with cardio. Starvemaxxing is retarded

This is what bloat looks like
High estrogen from roids and high body fat
Over for my 104kgs 188cm physique

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Seany boy looks good af here

Who tf is that absolute mogger on the bottom
45E3E699 CD0B 451A A079 79053D70FEBD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 50702, Brus Wane and 3 others
whatever helps u sleep at night
enjoy starving broski
I don't starve myself lol, not too hard to lose fat while eating normally if you play sports

Chico admitted to being 6’3 at 10:30 when he’s been larping as 6’4 so much
Very Funny Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and User28823
Tbh if you’re an active person and don’t have an ED you can eat normie foods and be lean.

Retards on this forum have a bad relationship with food and restrict themselves to water and bananas & potassium pills and wonder why they crave foods that 99% of people eat jfl :feelskek:

Muhhhh 72 hour dry fast (followed by 7 days of binge eating fast food) :feelskek:
broski can u elab maybe? i look shit when i eat fast food plus do u high sodium i hold hella water weight thus i always tend to stay away for em, i also wanna endulge in those heaveanly pleasures, what should i doo?
i didnt quite understand the pot thing as well

This is what bloat looks like
High estrogen from roids and high body fat
Over for my 104kgs 188cm physique

good dadbodmaxxing. It has niche
Who tf is that absolute mogger on the bottom
View attachment 2712660
kpop pill
some of them do. Also, subhumans with shitty guts should follow clean diets otherwise it's gonna be over, not incel over, literally over

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

brutal blackpill

Isn't modeling an industry that makes you develop like a gajillion eating disorders
I doubt he's telling the truth

broski can u elab maybe? i look shit when i eat fast food plus do u high sodium i hold hella water weight thus i always tend to stay away for em, i also wanna endulge in those heaveanly pleasures, what should i doo?
i didnt quite understand the pot thing as well
Glad to help.

I used to have a very bad ED. I’d try to cut excessively by eating zero carbs, restricting all snacks, fast food, etc. I’d be miserable and tired all the time and 2-3 weeks in my mind would just go insane and I’d end up binge eating fast food for a week. When

Right now I’m in the best shape ever, have legit zero cravings for fast food, and truly eat whatever I want to eat.

What you need to do is step back and ask yourself, how is your activity? Make sure you are active first.

Next, diet. Ask yourself what fast food/foods you really love. Now go learn how to make it at home and just eat intuively for a couple weeks. Don’t worry about calories or anything. Just make the foods you like at home and occasionally if you want fast food just eat it.

The issue with extreme fasting or dieting is you’re literally cucking your mind by telling yourself you can’t have things which makes you want it even more.

I recommend watching this baldie he is super helpful in explaining too

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Also, excessive water retention is caused by arrhythmic eating.

Doing no sodium for a week and eating regular food for a couple days will bloat you worse than just eating consistentl.

• +1
they do lmao, they just eat like shit when they dont have work but when they have castings and etc not only do they lower their calories way more and start doing cardio they also change the type of foods they eat. over if you believe everything people say and don't realize that mantaining status by making your achievements seem easy is literally one of the most important things in life.

also 10 bucks say ur not as shredded as you think you are lol

• +1
Thanks a lot brothha

Doing no sodium for a week and eating regular food for a couple days will bloat you worse than just eating consistentl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kingpiin and Deleted member 49008

And what will u recommend in the consistent eating section, like consistently eating a same diet will infact reduce bloating? Or i can eat any fkin thing and still get away with it?

And what will u recommend in the consistent eating section, like consistently eating a same diet will infact reduce bloating? Or i can eat any fkin thing and still get away with it?
Yeah try to eat the same thing (go off your cravings, for example I made a homemade pizza the other week but this week I’ve been making hibachi chicken at home) but it’s okay if it’s slightly high in sodium (just drink a lot of water you’ll slowly adjust).

More so like, if you like burgers and fries from McDonald’s, just make them from scratch at home and air fry some fries. Fast food is okay in moderation it’s just all resturant foods is slammed with salt & fats

• +1
Yeah try to eat the same thing (go off your cravings, for example I made a homemade pizza the other week but this week I’ve been making hibachi chicken at home) but it’s okay if it’s slightly high in sodium (just drink a lot of water you’ll slowly adjust).

More so like, if you like burgers and fries from McDonald’s, just make them from scratch at home and air fry some fries. Fast food is okay in moderation it’s just all resturant foods is slammed with salt & fats
I try to drink abt 4 litres a day tho.. but im still kinda bloated.. is it just cuz im kinda skinny fat?

I try to drink abt 4 litres a day tho.. but im still kinda bloated.. is it just cuz im kinda skinny fat?
Yeah if ur skinny fat up your protein and lift weights. No need to bulk but just consciously eat more protein in ur meals.

Facial bloat is a bit weird, alot of it is bone projection, skin thickness, age, etc. I had a serious baby face up until 23 and I’m now starting to lose the fat off my face now at 24. Always been around the same BF, even when I was leaner I still had baby cheeks

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and ugly-to-maxed

brutal blackpill

Obviously there not gonna share that they fast 12 hours a day and drink liter of coconut water

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and socialcel

brutal blackpill

You are legit braindead if you didn’t realize Sean was joking.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and socialcel
bloat is cope
the more fat you have, when your bloated you’ll appear more bloated than if your at low bf
if your v low bf and get bloat it won’t look bloated

Common McMaxxer W
Nigga propogated jew rhetoric and thought he did shit
Respectfully how are you gonna cite mainstream media headlines as "owning" these niggas in the same sentence as saying studies arent to be trusted
Both are unreliable and funded by them

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Don't confuse a highly restrictive diet with an "eating disorder". It is the very opposite. It puts order to eating, so long as that 72 hour dry fast is followed by 7 days of more dry fasting instead of a binge.

They aren't exactly jacked just lean/skinny you can eat whatever you want just moderately. Also exercising a couple times a week with cardio. Starvemaxxing is retarded
sean says he eats 4 cheeseburgers or a quarter pounder and a double cheeserburger and a large fry and 2 apple pies

sean says he eats 4 cheeseburgers or a quarter pounder and a double cheeserburger and a large fry and 2 apple pies
He eats that shit after being forced to starve by his agency for 2 days. He’s just trying to make it look effortless

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823 and N1666

Bananas bloat u knee ga too much sugar

You must be a massive retard to think all they eat is fast food, it's literally known models have weird diets and will starve themselves before shoots etc
And workout before a shoot to look lean

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You must be a massive retard to think all they eat is fast food, it's literally known models have weird diets and will starve themselves before shoots etc
Yes it's known because they have to tell that to people to cope

• JFL
Reactions: N1666