Over for long hair cope I look insanely better with a low fade/shorter sides/back (ethnics gtfih)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I’ve only ever gotten a fade 3 times in my life and always directly after I get female attention. I always coped saying I look “higher class” with long hair when in reality I looked homeless especially with sideburns. I legit got a fade for the third time ever two days ago and I looked insanely better random people complimented it and some random girls asked my female friend if me and my other friend wanted to talk to them (we didn’t do anything cause we’re high inhib autists but that’s besides the point).

The truth about longer hair is it does look higher class on WHITES and ethnics with whiter features. It just doesn’t work with ethnics the same way fades don’t work with non med white people. I know it’s controversial in this forum but longer hair is cope for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I agree. I had very nice 3c hair that was taken care of and looked very striking but it was always legit abnormal for my pheno. Since cutting it short my IOIs and sexual appeal skyrocketed.

It sucks cus I miss long hair but it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
fades in general are femgaze maxxed so i relate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Numb and House Lannister
I agree. I had very nice 3c hair that was taken care of and looked very striking but it was always legit abnormal for my pheno. Since cutting it short my IOIs and sexual appeal skyrocketed.

It sucks cus I miss long hair but it is what it is
Yep I miss it too but it is worth sacrifice for looking much more smv maxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008

Legit insane difference

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister