over only very handsome guys are enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Jungcuck, moggathon and 1 other person
This is the type of shit you post when you dont have a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, HarrierDuBois, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
low iq faggot i advice you to follow my orders and become a chad or suffer eternally

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Pikabro

subhumanchad

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I wish I could be you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: nofap
very handsome is still subhuman

they need to call you hot/sexy/hunk, else its over

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
I was gonna call you a faggot but honestly I relate bro, but u are still retarded because she didn’t even say something like “kinda handsome”

My ex called me “wow, ur kinda hot” one time and it pissed me off

Ltn+ sexhaver ramblings.

this guy is a troll

Take your meds

I was gonna call you a faggot but honestly I relate bro, but u are still retarded because she didn’t even say something like “kinda handsome”

My ex called me “wow, ur kinda hot” one time and it pissed me off
Kinda handsome is bad?

Even this schizo nigger gets sex, it’s completely over

Cope virgin
3973522_Capturar.png

Stop the cope I see in this reply. I see that you are the envious incel just looking at this answer you even need to look for the worst photo that anyone has a bad photo. You dream you fuck girls but I'm fuck girls in irl stop being envious and jealous incel. In all your posts I see jealous because you can't fuck. I all posts guys say have sex you are very jealous you need have hope in your life I'm very sorry but it's the life. I'm very sure of myself so I even post this horrible photo of myself just to make myself laugh, not like insecure incels like you. Almost all gl guys have bad pics but they not post

Last edited:
  • +1
Stop the cope I see in this reply. I see that you are the envious incel just looking at this answer you even need to look for the worst photo that anyone has a bad photo. You dream you fuck girls but I'm fuck girls in irl stop being envious and jealous incel. In all your posts I see jealous because you can't fuck. I all posts guys say have sex you are very jealous you need have hope in your life I'm very sorry but it's the life. I'm very sure of myself so I even post this horrible photo of myself just to make myself laugh, not like insecure incels like you. Almost all gl guys have bad pics but they not post
Dnr what’s with the spastic ramblings? A bit out of character for you eh?

Dnr what’s with the spastic ramblings? A bit out of character for you eh?
Stop being jealous is not good incel you can't fuck but other people can. I'm very sorry for you

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Stop being jealous is not good incel you can't fuck but other people can. I'm very sorry for you
That's it. Stick to one sentence at a time bud. Don't push yourself too hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: subhumanchad
That's it. Stick to one sentence at a time bud. Don't push yourself too hard.
When you not have arguments is shit. Sleep well and have hope in your shit live without sex 😘

• JFL