I see you are coping hard buddy boyo, nobody mogs Il Duce, look at dat chin
Benito-Mussolini-7.jpg

PSL 7 minimum even if he's bald
mogger face
incel height

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
I was active in sports until like 12/13 then my subhumanity took control

Facts. Playing basketball or football for a good D1 school is such a statushalo. Even the average looking guys in those teams can crash any party in their college and smash any chick they want cuz they are treated like stars.

yeah i wish my parents had forced me to do sport ngl.

its not cherry picked

I have so many subhuman football teammates

at a high level, you pass to the best option, not who fucking looks more attractive. i'd rather pass to someone who will help us score than a Chad whose shit

looksmaxxing is unrelated to team sports
Bluepilled. Why is every QB and point guard a Chad? Open your eyes.

You’re a twink. Doubt you played sports at any level tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
What’s the advantage of teen roids vs adult roids?
Dimorphic features

Androgens as a teen are associated with zygos, jaw, brow and fwhr

You will most likely get a good face

Dimorphic features

Androgens as a teen are associated with zygos, jaw, brow and fwhr

You will most likely get a good face
Cope.

Cope

Cope2

Jeff Seid's face is genetic. Look at the other 3.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I know a few prem football academy lads and alot of them have strong jaws tbf i could have been in a academy if my parents didnt cuck me and raised me to join in with other kids at trials i was too fucking shy and just stood there :cry:

Bluepilled. Why is every QB and point guard a Chad? Open your eyes.

You’re a twink. Doubt you played sports at any level tbh.
idk about other sports but I used to play high division soccer

If you make the wrong pass you're getting subbed off

most professional footballers are subhumans

im blackpilled but in football i see no correlation in my experience

idk about other sports but I used to play high division soccer

If you make the wrong pass you're getting subbed off

most professional footballers are subhumans

im blackpilled but in football i see no correlation in my experience
I see it everywhere. Must be difference in EU be US. Only chads are quarterbacks and point guards and other leadership positions.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Literally every good looking guy I know practiced a physical sport seriously for several years as an early teen. They all have great frames, my theory is that doing competitive and physical activities (especially competition) as a kid highers your test levels, most framecels played vidya games all day as kids. Spartan warriors were raised in high T competitive environment. If you ever have kids make them practice some sports very seriously.
My dad never played sports with me smh

My parents fucked up so badly raising me
Not blaming them for my shitty choices as a teenager & an adult tho, it's just facts

Literally every good looking guy I know practiced a physical sport seriously for several years as an early teen. They all have great frames, my theory is that doing competitive and physical activities (especially competition) as a kid highers your test levels, most framecels played vidya games all day as kids. Spartan warriors were raised in high T competitive environment. If you ever have kids make them practice some sports very seriously.
Cope correlation, good genes are attracted to sports and help each other like @personalityinkwell @Enigmatic93 and a bunch of others have stated
Sports are also a proxy for warfare, but that's a separate, higher iq topic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
What makes me mad is that anyone can be « talented » at a sport or a skill if they start early enough (like 3 yrs old), we could call it grooming. Same for the « geniuses », they are carried by their environment.
In other terms, over if your parents didn’t make you try things and stimulated you when you were a baby

Only if you want to get cucked. I studied in high school and went to uni only to fail my uni classes while my brother played sports at a d1 school and went pro and now I'm seen as an even bigger bum.

I see it everywhere. Must be difference in EU be US. Only chads are quarterbacks and point guards and other leadership positions.
It's universal. chaddiest guys at my club were teamcaptain and played offense, and same in all other football teams I've known. it's all about skelett structure and hormones. It were always fat or physically inferior guys at the bottom of the hierarchy and constantly picked on