OWARI DA THE EAST HAS FARREN [HEIGHTPILLEDUM ON SUICIDEWATCH]

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker

Ukrainian-born model winning Miss Japan re-ignites identity debate​

"There have been racial barriers, and it has been challenging to be accepted as Japanese."
That's what a tearful Carolina Shiino said in impeccable Japanese after she was crowned Miss Japan on Monday.
The 26-year-old model, who was born in Ukraine, moved to Japan at the age of five and was raised in Nagoya.
She is the first naturalised Japanese citizen to win the pageant, but her victory has re-ignited a debate on what it means to be Japanese.
While some recognised her victory as a "sign of the times", others have said she does not look like what a "Miss Japan" should.
Her win comes nearly 10 years after Ariana Miyamoto became the first bi-racial woman to be crowned Miss Japan in 2015.

Back then, with a Japanese mother and African American father, Ms Miyamoto's victory raised questions about whether a person of mixed race should be eligible to win the competition.
Now, the fact Ms Shiino has no Japanese parentage has upset some on social media.

Screenshot 2024 01 24 at 22 06 32 Carolina Shiino   Google Search

An ugly ass white woman entered MIss Japan and won 😂

Screenshot 2024 01 24 at 22 06 28 Carolina Shiino   Google Search

YOUR NEW MISS JAPAN

Screenshot 2024 01 24 at 22 06 19 Carolina Shiino   Google Search

@HeightPilledum how you can cope?

Your insectoids get fogged by a random war refugee
:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, HeightPilledum, Ricky212 and 1 other person
> Lmao even the Ukrainian whore looks like shit. Her looksmatch is rotting in the trenches of Aviidka while she fogs some flatfaced chinks in a beauty competition

> Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Ricky212
Unironically this crazy bitch looks like one from my past who stalked me and wanted me to marry her

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
legit looks like Wallace

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and HeightPilledum