Pajeet Tales #2 - Grope or Nope?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

Pajeet Tales #2: Grope or Nope?​

by @enchanted_elixir

The most voted choice award goes to @thecel!

Pajeet stares at Stacy Cuccini’s camel toe. Pajeet’s parents told him that girls don’t have peepees, but he didn’t know that girls have slits between their legs. He likes what he sees. Pajeet feels his peepee getting hard. He must take a seat fast so the girls don’t see his boner. Quick! He sits by Sakira. Now, he has to make an important choice: grope or nope?

grope or nope​

• a dilemma of whether or not to grope a person (usually a female whom one finds attractive sexually)
  • a short phrase asked in the form of a question to inquire about whether or not an interlocutor finds someone attractive enough to grope ( similar : “Would you?” )
  • the belief that one (usually a man) is unfit for the dating game if (s)he isn’t willing to touch females without their consent

If you haven't read the previous thread, please head here: https://looksmax.org/threads/pajeet-tales-1-the-bullying-commences.507874/#post-8334837

You're starting to sweat, there are only a few seats open, one next to Sarika, one next to Stacy, and one next to Anthony. You can choose to request an isolated seat or run out of the classroom or any action other you can think of.

Pajeet stares at Stacy Cuccini’s camel toe. Pajeet’s parents told him that girls don’t have peepees, but he didn’t know that girls have slits between their legs. He likes what he sees. Pajeet feels his peepee getting hard. He must take a seat fast so the girls don’t see his boner. Quick! He sits by Sakira.

Now, he has to make an important choice: Grope or Nope?

Pajeet's anxiety is so debilitating that he can't follow through with his intentions. Sarika felt utterly uncomfortable with the fact that she has to sit beside Pajeet. She's sitting next to the curry smeller. Will this mess up her image with Anthony? Will Stacy get Anthony instead because of this? Sarika started to hate Pajeet because of this. She believed being put next to the curry smeller was compromising her chances with Anthony.

Sarika was fuming internally, she scooched over a bit to keep her distance away from Pajeet. When Pajeet noticed this, his soul shattered. "My crush no love me now?" he thought.

Ms. Cheeks suggested to everyone to get the dry erase markers they were given at the door so they would start playing "Guess Who"?

Ms. Cheeks: "Who is the most likely one to be a model"
Everyone points at Anthony, he smiles and thanks to everyone

Ms. Cheeks: "Most likely to get into a car accident?"
Mixed answers, but it seemed that Ryan Giroud was voted the most

It kept going until it got to the ruthless part...

Ms. Cheeks: "Who do you dislike the most?"

Most people chose Pajeet and Pajeet's heart sank. Ms. Cheeks felt no pity. He is a Dravidian Sub5 manlet after all.
Anthony shouted, "You are so short, my mom hates short guys, she'd want you DEaD!!!"

Anthony's mother:

Pajeet gets so depressed after hearing this that he commences to put his head down on the desk, but before he could fully put his head down, Sarika punches the shit out of Sarika, so much so that he's bleeding and his curry undertones are turning purple. Blood reaches every part of the room and Pajeet is knocked to the floor and passed out. Everyone is in utter shock.

"My mom hates brown guys! I never knew why until today, FUCK YOU PAJEET YOU SHORT CURRY MUNCHER!, you're ruining my chances w....."

And she storms into the bathroom crying, typical female behavior to run and help her is what follows next. Pajeet can still hear this unconscious.

With the absence of women, the men start talking about how unexpected Sarika's move was and how hot Stacy and Sarika were. Then they laughed at Pajeet, walked up to his body, and pretended to stomp on his manlet ass. A teacher overhears this and calls 911 for Pajeet and the ambulance will be here in ten minutes.

You wake up, knowing what happened but too mentally and physically damaged to do anything. You start building up rage and this gives you some energy left to use it on someone, get up and run away, or something else?

WHAT SHOULD PAJEET DO NEXT?

The comment that gets the most likes when I go to make Part 3 is what Pajeet will do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 14693, House Lannister and 7 others
@Lygodactylus 8PSLcel @8PSLcel Br0sk1 @Br0sk1 PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep @Chadeep LMSMaxxer @LMSMaxxer Xangsane @Xangsane PearlHandledDeck @PearlHandledDeck mulattomaxxer @mulattomaxxer RottenSperg @RottenSperg StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ AscendingHero @AscendingHero gamma @gamma Prettyboy @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman Mogpogs @Mogpogs Piratecel @Piratecel PURE ARYAN GENETICS @PURE ARYAN GENETICS Preoximerianas @Preoximerianas tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell @Tyronecell FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet ] Prettyboy @Prettyboy AllesScheiße @AllesScheiße DogPilledAsFuck @DogPilledAsFuck@currylightskin[/USER] @ Smoke Fanboy @Smoke Fanboy @ Korea @Korea @ playboicarti @playboicarti @ Mouthbreath @Mouthbreath @ Blackmannnns @Blackmannnns @ youngmax @youngmax @ KING REIDYZ @KING REIDYZ Chinacurry @Chinacurry Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ justinzayn @justinzayn currylightskin @currylightskin @Curry Suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
>not using my idea
>expecting me to read
Anon, I...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Last edited:
Pajeet will ask his parents to help him become national spelling bee champion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Chadeep, ascension and 3 others
Pajeet will ask his parents to help him become national spelling bee champion.

Btw I get sarikas pain, drabidian pajeets ruin my life too

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

by @enchanted_elixir

If you haven't read the previous thread, please head here: https://looksmax.org/threads/pajeet-tales-1-the-bullying-commences.507874/#post-8334837

You're starting to sweat, there are only a few seats open, one next to Sarika, one next to Stacy, and one next to Anthony. You can choose to request an isolated seat or run out of the classroom or any action other you can think of.

Pajeet stares at Stacy Cuccini’s camel toe. Pajeet’s parents told him that girls don’t have peepees, but he didn’t know that girls have slits between their legs. He likes what he sees. Pajeet feels his peepee getting hard. He must take a seat fast so the girls don’t see his boner. Quick! He sits by Sakira.

Pajeet's anxiety is so debilitating that he can't follow through with his intentions. Sarika felt utterly uncomfortable with the fact that she has to sit beside Pajeet. She's sitting next to the curry smeller. Will this mess up her image with Anthony? Will Stacy get Anthony instead because of this? Sarika started to hate Pajeet because of this. She believed being put next to the curry smeller was compromising her chances with Anthony.

View attachment 1704585

Sarika was fuming internally, she scooched over a bit to keep her distance away from Pajeet. When Pajeet noticed this, his soul shattered. "My crush no love me now?" he thought.

View attachment 1704591

Ms. Cheeks suggested to everyone to get the dry erase markers they were given at the door so they would start playing "Guess Who"?

Most people chose Pajeet and Pajeet's heart sank. Ms. Cheeks felt no pity. He is a Dravidian Sub5 manlet after all.
Anthony shouted, "You are so short, my mom hates short guys, she'd want you DEaD!!!"

Anthony's mother:
View attachment 1704593

Pajeet gets so depressed after hearing this that he commences to put his head down on the desk, but before he could fully put his head down, Sarika punches the shit out of Sarika, so much so that he's bleeding and his curry undertones are turning purple. Blood reaches every part of the room and Pajeet is knocked to the floor and passed out. Everyone is in utter shock.

View attachment 1704601

"My mom hates brown guys! I never knew why until today, FUCK YOU PAJEET YOU SHORT CURRY MUNCHER!, you're ruining my chances w....."

And she storms into the bathroom crying, typical female behavior to run and help her is what follows next. Pajeet can still hear this unconscious.

With the absence of women, the men start talking about how unexpected Sarika's move was and how hot Stacy and Sarika were. Then they laughed at Pajeet, walked up to his body, and pretended to stomp on his manlet ass. A teacher overhears this and calls 911 for Pajeet and the ambulance will be here in ten minutes.

You wake up, knowing what happened but too mentally and physically damaged to do anything. You start building up rage and this gives you some energy left to use it on someone, get up and run away, or something else?

The comment that gets the most likes when I go to make Part 3 is what Pajeet will do.

Rape the curry race traitor whore and then shoot the class and kill Anthony slowly by shooting his foot then kneeecaps then elbows then shoulders then a few bulletsnin the gut so he suffers

Actually do the same to curry whore but throw her out of a window but leave her to hang for 20 minutes in fear let her bask in the fear

:feelsbadman: I got 2 into this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir, Chadeep and 2 others

by @enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1704585

View attachment 1704591

Anthony's mother:
View attachment 1704593

View attachment 1704601

Pajeet goes back home and runs into his room to cry. His mom madar [[ISPOILER]i google translated this btw so i think it's legit[/ISPOILER]] walks in and asks him oh "beeta [[ISPOILER]I looked this up too jfl they literally call their kids BETAS[/ISPOILER]] why are u cryin?" in her native curry dravid language...

-"The huwtie kids at my school said I smelled like करी and then laughed at me :cry:" he said in a mix of his native curry dravidian and broken curry anglishey अंग्रेज़ी, pure white tears still streaming down his brown poop undertoned skin...

"Th- the- then a girl I lik- uh I mean... just a 'friend bhai' said she hated me :cry:"

"But when I saw how Sakira looked at me I really thought she did hate me."

"When everyone in class had to pick who they dislike most they all laughed and pointed at me."

"They said I was dark and ugly and short."

"Am I ugly mother?"
His madar now looking down at him, with such a sadness and a heavy heavy heart, simply said "Don't worry my beta [[ISPOILER]Jfl betamale[/ISPOILER]] just tell her how you feel and how much you really want to be her friend, I'm sure she'd love to be bhais with such a handsome young INDIAN boy like you" trying to ease his worry and calm his all of his raging insecurities as best she could.

However...
All Pajeet could still think about was the feeling of utter despair that pierced through his heart, he'd never known such pain.
All Pajeet could see when he closed his eyes was the look Sakira gave him when she hated him, yet he still loved her.
All Pajeet could do now is spend the rest of the night crying in the corner of his room, he had no one to know his pain.
[ISPOILER]e[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]r[/ISPOILER]​

Tired and exhausted from all that crying, Pajeet then looks up "am I ugly on" on his favourite pastime guilty pleasure: YouTube.

This leads down the deepest rabbit whole he'd ever go down in his entire brown life.

It was at this very exact moment Pajeet then realized something very important, he wasn't alone,
and more importantly...
Why?

As Pajeet was listening to the similarly terrible experience of this jbwcel,
he noticed a video on the side that really caught his brown curry eyes...
how can he not have wife at pitar's age?

From there Pajeet stumbled across something that would truly change the course of his life forever...

though not for the best...

Yet again, a new feeling begins to overtake him...

HatREd.

@Lygodactylus 8PSLcel @8PSLcel Br0sk1 @Br0sk1 PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep @Chadeep LMSMaxxer @LMSMaxxer Xangsane @Xangsane PearlHandledDeck @PearlHandledDeck mulattomaxxer @mulattomaxxer RottenSperg @RottenSperg StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ AscendingHero @AscendingHero gamma @gamma Prettyboy @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman Mogpogs @Mogpogs Piratecel @Piratecel PURE ARYAN GENETICS @PURE ARYAN GENETICS Preoximerianas @Preoximerianas tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell @Tyronecell FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet ] Prettyboy @Prettyboy AllesScheiße @AllesScheiße DogPilledAsFuck @DogPilledAsFuck@currylightskin[/USER] @ Smoke Fanboy @Smoke Fanboy @ Korea @Korea @ playboicarti @playboicarti @ Mouthbreath @Mouthbreath @ Blackmannnns @Blackmannnns @ youngmax @youngmax @ KING REIDYZ @KING REIDYZ Chinacurry @Chinacurry Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ justinzayn @justinzayn currylightskin @currylightskin @Curry Suicide @8PSLcel @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir and FailedNormieManlet
Pajeet goes back home and runs into his room to cry. His mom madar [[ISPOILER]i google translated this btw so i think it's legit[/ISPOILER]] walks in and asks him oh "beeta [[ISPOILER]I looked this up too jfl they literally call their kids BETAS[/ISPOILER]] why are u cryin?" in her native curry dravid language...

-"The huwtie kids at my school said I smelled like करी and then laughed at me :cry:" he said in a mix of his native curry dravidian and broken curry anglishey अंग्रेज़ी, pure white tears still streaming down his brown poop undertoned skin...

"Th- the- then a girl I lik- uh I mean... just a 'friend bhai' said she hated me :cry:"

"When everyone in class had to pick who they dislike most they all laughed and pointed at me."

"Am I ugly mother?"
His madar now looking down at him, with such a sadness and a heavy heart, simply said "Don't worry my beta [[ISPOILER]Jfl betamale[/ISPOILER]] just tell her how you feel and how much you really want to be her friend, I'm sure she'd love to be bhais with such a handsome young INDIAN boy like you" trying to ease his worry and calm his all of his raging insecurities as best she could.

However...
All Pajeet could still think about was the feeling of utter despair that pierced through his heart, he'd never known such pain.
All Pajeet could see when he closed his eyes was the look Sakira gave him when she hated him, yet he still loved her.
All Pajeet could do now is spend the rest of the night crying in the corner of his room, he had no one to know his pain.

Tired and exhausted from all that crying, Pajeet then looks up "am I ugly on" on his favourite pastime guilty pleasure: YouTube.

This leads down the deepest rabbit whole he'd ever go down in his entire brown life.

It was at this very exact moment Pajeet then realized something very important, he wasn't alone,
and more importantly...
Why?

From there Pajeet stumbled across something that would truly change the course of his life forever...

Yet again, a new feeling begins to overtake him.

HatREd.

Shit was supposed to tag you in my post but got carried away in my revenge fantasy due to my hatred and resentment of foids and chad :feelswah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and chaddyboi66
Shit was supposed to tag you in my post but got carried away in my revenge fantasy due to my hatred and resentment of foids and chad :feelswah:
Which one?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Which one?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
My post above yours :feelsbadman: I said how he shoul shoot up the class and torture chad and sakira for torment in him then kill them slowly.

Is this how you found the blackpille? You typed in “am I ugly” I found it via based shaman and used to lurk incels.is for 2 years until I got bored then I went to lookism once covid happened the end now I’m here. I’m not ugly but not chad so that == incel in 2022 my cope is that I’ll leave the west to ascend in another nation

• +1
Wtf is this:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
My post above yours :feelsbadman: I said how he shoul shoot up the class and torture chad and sakira for torment in him then kill them slowly.
Oh nvm then.

Is this how you found the blackpille? You typed in “am I ugly” I found it via based shaman and used to lurk incels.is for 2 years until I got bored then I went to lookism once covid happened the end now I’m here. I’m not ugly but not chad so that == incel in 2022 my cope is that I’ll leave the west to ascend in another nation
No, I used to watch the O.G. "Looks theory"'s channel back in the day [after seeing it on the side tab of normie tier looksmaxing videos like alpham and shit back when I was red/style/nt/pua/etc.pilled :lul:] talking about warrior skull ratios and shit and was amazed at the sacred blackpill knowledge, so I ventured into his comments searching for how he came across such enlightenment.

I do remember seeing based shaman's first "looksmaxing" video though.

Turns out he just copied everything from Lookism but I still liked his concise and aesthetic presentation ngl, then I started lurking on Lookism for a long time about up until Zesto crashed everything after which I started going here instead and finally made an account not long after. I was already here well before covid though.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Oh nvm then.

No, I used to watch the O.G. "Looks theory"'s channel back in the day [after seeing it on the side tab of normie tier looksmaxing videos like alpham and shit back when I was red/style/nt/pua/etc.pilled :lul:] talking about warrior skull ratios and shit and was amazed at the sacred blackpill knowledge, so I ventured into his comments searching for how he came across such enlightenment.

I do remember seeing based shaman's first "looksmaxing" video though.

Turns out he just copied everything from Lookism but I still liked his concise and aesthetic presentation ngl, then I started lurking on Lookism for a long time about up until Zesto crashed everything after which I started going here instead and finally made an account not long after. I was already here well before covid though.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I used to come on lookism for a bit but never posted just lurked like on incels.is

I hated this site though the layout the comments the threads all trash shit tier compared to lookism and incels so I never posted here until October

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I used to come on lookism for a bit but never posted just lurked like on incels.is

I hated this site though the layout the comments the threads all trash shit tier compared to lookism and incels so I never posted here until October
Oh but I forgot, after I started lurking Lookism and browsing Looks Theory's videos I came across FaceandLMS WAW after pua-videomaxxing and alpham/stylemaxxing too in either the PUA video's sidebar or off of Looks Theory's videos.

I still remember the og days waiting weeks for that nigga to finally post WAW 3.0

then he started streaming and gave up on waw

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Oh but I forgot, after I started lurking Lookism and browsing Looks Theory's videos I came across FaceandLMS WAW after pua-videomaxxing and alpham/stylemaxxing too in either the PUA video's sidebar or off of Looks Theory's videos.

I still remember the og days waiting weeks for that nigga to finally post WAW 3.0

then he started streaming and gave up on waw

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Yeah I used to wait for his WAW videos as well he was the first propper blackpilled channel I watched I felt so enlighten and happy knowing everything I assmumed was real was backed up by stats I thank FLMS

• +1
Reactions: Racky, enchanted_elixir and chaddyboi66

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and currylightskin

I found it by Google ngl exactly that, am I ugly after a foid gave me a bunch of Pills in bed.

3 years later and here we are...

• +1
There should be blackpilled part to it. Maybe because of puberty or surgery pajeet turns into a Chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Gosh, how :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dnrd

• +1
Pajeet will ask his parents to help him become national spelling bee champion
I'm making part three in about three hours, acquire more votes. You have competition.

"Am I ugly mother?"
His madar now looking down at him, with such a sadness and a heavy heavy heart, simply said "Don't worry my beta [[ISPOILER]Jfl betamale[/ISPOILER]] just tell her how you feel and how much you really want to be her friend, I'm sure she'd love to be bhais with such a handsome young INDIAN boy like you" trying to ease his worry and calm his all of his raging insecurities as best she could.

However...
[ISPOILER]e[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]r[/ISPOILER]​

and more importantly...
Why?

Yet again, a new feeling begins to overtake him...

HatREd.

@Lygodactylus 8PSLcel @8PSLcel Br0sk1 @Br0sk1 PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep @Chadeep LMSMaxxer @LMSMaxxer Xangsane @Xangsane PearlHandledDeck @PearlHandledDeck mulattomaxxer @mulattomaxxer RottenSperg @RottenSperg StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ AscendingHero @AscendingHero gamma @gamma Prettyboy @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman Mogpogs @Mogpogs Piratecel @Piratecel PURE ARYAN GENETICS @PURE ARYAN GENETICS Preoximerianas @Preoximerianas tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell @Tyronecell FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet ] Prettyboy @Prettyboy AllesScheiße @AllesScheiße DogPilledAsFuck @DogPilledAsFuck@currylightskin[/USER] @ Smoke Fanboy @Smoke Fanboy @ Korea @Korea @ playboicarti @playboicarti @ Mouthbreath @Mouthbreath @ Blackmannnns @Blackmannnns @ youngmax @youngmax @ KING REIDYZ @KING REIDYZ Chinacurry @Chinacurry Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ justinzayn @justinzayn currylightskin @currylightskin @Curry Suicide @8PSLcel @enchanted_elixir

I'm making part three in about three hours, acquire more votes. You have competition.

Rape the curry race traitor whore and then shoot the class and kill Anthony slowly by shooting his foot then kneeecaps then elbows then shoulders then a few bulletsnin the gut so he suffers

Actually do the same to curry whore but throw her out of a window but leave her to hang for 20 minutes in fear let her bask in the fear

:feelsbadman: I got 2 into this

• +1
How? :feelsuhh: I already tagged all the niggas you did :feelswah: and even made it both sad/depressing and relatable and then built up his journey discovering the blackpill and currypills in a realistic way that led him to becoming curry er.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

How? :feelsuhh: I already tagged all the niggas you did :feelswah: and even made it both sad/depressing and relatable and then built up his journey discovering the blackpill and currypills in a realistic way that led him to becoming curry er.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Your competitors have 5 votes @Chinacurry and 4 votes @PrinceLuenLeoncur respectively, you have two...

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back