Pakis and Muhajirs

not.curry

not.curry

Urdu > Punjabi, Pashto, Hindi, Sindhi
(I don't hate my fellow paki bhais, this is about ethnonationalists/supremacists)

I've seen some ethnonationalists specially Sindhis saying Muhajirs should go back to India even though the founder of Pakistan was literally a Muhajir :lul: :lul:

Jfl at the pashtuns thinking they're some superior warriors meanwhile they were getting killed by MQM and Muhajirs. They even got kicked out of most areas in Karachi :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There's a reason why all of you speak urdu :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hope ethnonationalism gets finished. Can't we all live with love and peace bhais? :love: 😁

@kwacker777 very high iq thread bhai :lul:

Last bump

Tbh I don't know how pakis that are racist to indian muslim migrants can coincide their racism with the fact that Jinnah would literally be considered a muhajir. Also the fact that the main muslim blocs of power that pushed for the creation of pakistan AKA the muslim league was mainly centered around non native pakistani lands like Dhaka in Bangladesh or Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh and was filled with muslims from those areas who supported the creation of pakistan.

Also urdu belongs to all curry muslims (besides a few southern ethnic curry muslims like tamil muslims) because the mughals had their capital in multiple places throughout history like in lahore, Delhi, and Agra.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not.curry
Tbh I don't know how pakis that are racist to indian muslim migrants can coincide their racism with the fact that Jinnah would literally be considered a muhajir. Also the fact that the main muslim blocs of power that pushed for the creation of pakistan AKA the muslim league was mainly centered around non native pakistani lands like Dhaka in Bangladesh or Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh and was filled with muslims from those areas who supported the creation of pakistan.
Exactly. Nearly all prominent members Muslim league were Muhajirs. And the Muhajirs were actually the ones who had to make sacrifices for Pakistan. No offence but sindhis, pashtuns and baloch didn't even do anything much for the creation of Pakistan. Even the person who gave the idea of a seperate nation for Muslim was actually an Indian Muslim (Sir Syed Ahmed Khan)
Also urdu belongs to all curry muslims (besides a few southern ethnic curry muslims like tamil muslims) because the mughals had their capital in multiple places throughout history like in lahore, Delhi, and Agra.
Yes I agree with you, however, urdu isn't the mother tongue of non muhajirs. Only Muhajirs have urdu as their mother tongue. In fact, many ethnonationalists are hostile towards urdu and according to them, urdu is destroying their language and culture. There's no doubt punjabis made huge contribution for urdu, but things have started to change in Punjab as Punjabi nationalism is rising.

Exactly. Nearly all prominent members Muslim league were Muhajirs. And the Muhajirs were actually the ones who had to make sacrifices for Pakistan. No offence but sindhis, pashtuns and baloch didn't even do anything much for the creation of Pakistan. Even the person who gave the idea of a seperate nation for Muslim was actually an Indian Muslim (Sir Syed Ahmed Khan)

Yes I agree with you, however, urdu isn't the mother tongue of non muhajirs. Only Muhajirs have urdu as their mother tongue. In fact, many ethnonationalists are hostile towards urdu and according to them, urdu is destroying their language and culture. There's no doubt punjabis made huge contribution for urdu, but things have started to change in Punjab as Punjabi nationalism is rising.
I agree with u that it isn't their "mother tongue" persay but it would still technically be considered their 2nd mothertongue since Mughal culture affected all these places, and I'm saying this as someone that comes from an ethnic urdu speaking muslim background (hyderabadi). Native paki muslims should indeed speak their own mother tongue, but remember that they are also the inheritors of urdu as well.

Call it what you want at the end of the day white women see you as curry

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I agree with u that it isn't their "mother tongue" persay but it would still technically be considered their 2nd mothertongue since Mughal culture affected all these places, and I'm saying this as someone that comes from an ethnic urdu speaking muslim background (hyderabadi). Native paki muslims should indeed speak their own mother tongue, but remember that they are also the inheritors of urdu as well.
True, you're right. Also nice to meet you, my grandparents were from Lucknow.

Call it what you want at the end of the day white women see you as curry
Exactly bruh that's what I'm saying. Sindhis, punjabis, pashtuns think that white women see them as an aryan chad :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
Exactly bruh that's what I'm saying. Sindhis, punjabis, pashtuns think that white women see them as an aryan chad :lul: :lul:
Everyone copes

• JFL
High IQ thread

• Love it
(I don't hate my fellow paki bhais, this is about ethnonationalists/supremacists)

I've seen some ethnonationalists specially Sindhis saying Muhajirs should go back to India even though the founder of Pakistan was literally a Muhajir :lul: :lul:

Jfl at the pashtuns thinking they're some superior warriors meanwhile they were getting killed by MQM and Muhajirs. They even got kicked out of most areas in Karachi :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There's a reason why all of you speak urdu :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hope ethnonationalism gets finished. Can't we all live with love and peace bhais? :love: 😁
@Gengar thoughts bhai? :feelsez:

Nationalism is cope. We need Islamic unity. This was the original intention of Muhammed Iqbal.

Nationalism is cope. We need Islamic unity. This was the original intention of Muhammed Iqbal.
Exactly, I agree with you. Recently, ethnonationalists are claiming that Pakistan was made for punjabis, pashtun, sindhis and baloch even though that's not true at all. Pakistan was created for Muslims. Also Iqbal has little to do with the existence of Pakistan, he was a pan islamist not a person who wanted a country for indian Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist