Pakistanis and Bangladesh stop trying to be indians

neverascendcurrycel

neverascendcurrycel

Platinum
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64655Y/

Pakistanis and bangladeshi people should stop pretending to be Indian. You got no right to attack Indians and then pretend to be Indians.

Stop opening restaurants in the name of India when you're not Indian.

Even a streamer called n3on is a full pakistani but pretends to be Indian.

Stop pretending to be Indian and try to get Indian girls.

I'm not trolling. Go to 10:20 in the vid. These pakistani guys pretended to be sikhs and groom 15 year old sikh girls and turn them into prostitutes.

Indians relatively have higher smv than them and good stereotypes too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, zura, Ricky212 and 3 others
They also spread fake news for example there was a bangladeshi who was sexually harassing a fights attendant and they spread fake news on social media that he was Indian.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Every Pakistani person I’ve met in real life is decent, probably because they are the normal well to do immigrants in America and not the typical 80 IQ shitskin rapists Europe imports. Those rapists are ruining it for the rest of them

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Every Pakistani person I’ve met in real life is decent, probably because they are the normal well to do immigrants in America and not the typical 80 IQ shitskin rapists Europe imports. Those rapists are ruining it for the rest of them
During the 9/11, many Pakistanis disguise as Indians to find a job. during that time, Indians had good stereotypes. Now not that much, but still happening in like opening restaurants. Yeah I agree with the Europe imports.

Last edited:
rapist halo is good for slaying.

No one wants to be indian blud, stop the cope

Curries are the coolest race to meet on a night out. The women are whores usually so easy shag and the men are awsome real niggas I like them so much I’ll let them say “wassup nigga” and just hug them they are st8 bros

Maybe it’s cos I have The soul of a curry?

Curries are the coolest race to meet on a night out. The women are whores usually so easy shag and the men are awsome real niggas I like them so much I’ll let them say “wassup nigga” and just hug them they are st8 bros

Maybe it’s cos I have The soul of a curry?
Its cuz you got cock of curry in your ass

• JFL
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel