Palate Expansion

twra

twra

Iron
I just turned 19 and am seriously looking at expanding my palate. Cliche Henry Cavill level narrow without his glorious maxilla forward growth. Anyway, I heard palate expanders most likely won't work at my age now, but I've also heard otherwise elsewhere. MSE seems a bit risky since it can fuck with my whole natural facial harmony.

Instead or RPE, are there any SPE options for me? I feel like slower expansion will have less or an effect on fucking up my whole facial proportions. (Just a personal guess)- Basically, all I want is a full smile and wider lips (if it works like that by kinda stretching them out too)- better breathing too (will also be my moral and ethical reason to bimax, lefort 1 and 2.)

Anyone help please 🙏🫠

or are there any surgeries to widen my palate that also leave every other proportion in my face the same as it was? (maybe excluding a foward positioning of my maxilla)

I just turned 19 and am seriously looking at expanding my palate. Cliche Henry Cavill level narrow without his glorious maxilla forward growth. Anyway, I heard palate expanders most likely won't work at my age now, but I've also heard otherwise elsewhere. MSE seems a bit risky since it can fuck with my whole natural facial harmony.

Instead or RPE, are there any SPE options for me? I feel like slower expansion will have less or an effect on fucking up my whole facial proportions. (Just a personal guess)- Basically, all I want is a full smile and wider lips (if it works like that by kinda stretching them out too)- better breathing too (will also be my moral and ethical reason to bimax, lefort 1 and 2.)

Anyone help please 🙏🫠
U can do thumb pulling and zygo pulling for safer a way bhai

• JFL
Reactions: ferfdd
You can always do MSE (Ite not as invasive as you think) and do a slow expansions compared to what they normally do but a quicker expansion compared to tooth borne ones