Pandering Pussy, Kevin McCarthy, the Ousted Republican Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Sucks Big Bl@ck C0ck by Complaining that...

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
... the Republican party is too "white", while the Democrat party "looks like America":

Excuse me, but if non-whites think this is a problem, I have an easy solution for them. They can vote Republican. No one is stopping them from doing this. This so-called "problem" is 100% of their own making. Just vote Republican, and the party won't be as white as it is now, if that bothers them so much. Problem solved.

So, the next time they're at the ballot box, instead of reflexively shading in the "D" circles, minorities can take a step back and reflect on whether they really want to support a party that:

- Believes that gender is "fluid"
- Wants to abolish private property and usher in full-blown Communism
- Wants to criminalize free speech by attaching negative labels to it (e.g. "hate speech")
- Supports allowing children to decide their own gender and surgically removing their genitals
- Supports feminism, which has caused the breakdown of more than half of American families, and has turned women into hypergamous, insufferable shrews (which is the reason why we're all here on this forum, btw)
- Supports actual systemic racism/discrimination, by mandating that companies hire a predetermined percentage of minorities, females, "non-binaries" etc., even if heterosexuals, males and whites are more qualified for the job
- Wants to "defund" the police and empower criminals to run amok
- Wants to ban firearms for law-abiding citizens
- Wants to implement a central bank digital currency (CBDC), so they can program it to control what you can buy, where you can buy it, and if you're even allowed to buy it. A total Orwellian nightmare for anyone who cherishes their privacy and freedom

This is not to imply that the Republican party is a panacea. It's far from perfect. But it's vastly preferable to the alternative.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1
Does anyone on this forum even know who Kevin McCarthy is?
How about the House of Reps? Heard of that??

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I remember when I used to care about politics

Massive incel trait let me tell you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and PMF1
... the Republican party is too "white", while the Democrat party "looks like America":

Excuse me, but if non-whites think this is a problem, I have an easy solution for them. They can vote Republican. No one is stopping them from doing this. This so-called "problem" is 100% of their own making. Just vote Republican, and the party won't be as white as it is now, if that bothers them so much. Problem solved.

So, the next time they're at the ballot box, instead of reflexively shading in the "D" circles, minorities can take a step back and reflect on whether they really want to support a party that:

- Believes that gender is "fluid"
- Wants to abolish private property and usher in full-blown Communism
- Wants to criminalize free speech by attaching negative labels to it (e.g. "hate speech")
- Supports allowing children to decide their own gender and surgically removing their genitals
- Supports feminism, which has caused the breakdown of more than half of American families, and has turned women into hypergamous, insufferable shrews (which is the reason why we're all here on this forum, btw)
- Supports actual systemic racism/discrimination, by mandating that companies hire a predetermined percentage of minorities, females, "non-binaries" etc., even if heterosexuals, males and whites are more qualified for the job
- Wants to "defund" the police and empower criminals to run amok
- Wants to ban firearms for law-abiding citizens
- Wants to implement a central bank digital currency (CBDC), so they can program it to control what you can buy, where you can buy it, and if you're even allowed to buy it. A total Orwellian nightmare for anyone who cherishes their privacy and freedom

This is not to imply that the Republican party is a panacea. It's far from perfect. But it's vastly preferable to the alternative.
POCs are allergic to accountability and sadly caucs are allergic to giving them the honest truth.

Last edited:
I remember when I used to care about politics

Massive incel trait let me tell you
You may not care about politics, but politics cares about you. It affects every area of your life, whether you realize it or not.

2 party is system is why America is a joke. European multi-party is 100000x better.

2 party is system is why America is a joke. European multi-party is 100000x better.
The problem with multi-party systems is that a party can win with a small percentage of the popular vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back