Parents won't let me take fin

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
fucking bullshit, absolute bullshit. They've been scaremongered about overblown sides and the rate I'm balding at I'm going to be hairless by 22. How the fuck can I even convince them? My diffuse thinning is fucking spreading fast and I can see my crown thinning rapidly FFS. FUCK MPB FUCK THE NW REAPER FUCK EVERYTHING I'm only 18 I don't deserve this shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
Are they concerned about the side effects??

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
kill your father and fuck your mother

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
fucking bullshit, absolute bullshit. They've been scaremongered about overblown sides and the rate I'm balding at I'm going to be hairless by 22. How the fuck can I even convince them? My diffuse thinning is fucking spreading fast and I can see my crown thinning rapidly FFS. FUCK MPB FUCK THE NW REAPER FUCK EVERYTHING I'm only 18 I don't deserve this shit
Dude, 18 year old should never take fin. If you're losing your hair anyways, just dht max and get hair system. This how atleast you get masc and dom face.
It fucking blocks your DHT. He'll be incel rest of his life if he starts taking fin at 18.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 1464
Dude, 18 year old should never take fin. If you're losing your hair anyways, just dht max and get hair system. This how atleast you get masc and dom face.

It fucking blocks your DHT. He'll be incel rest of his life if he starts taking fin at 18.
What more side effects are of finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

DHT wont change his bones or dick from now, useless hormone after 17+, go Fin asap to hairmax and skinmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
DHT wont change his bones or dick from now, useless hormone after 17+, go Fin asap to hairmax and skinmax.
Yes it will. Masculinization of face continies to atleast 23-24. Just look at Astro Sky, he looked like a incel nerd baby as a 18 year year old, and now looks like a chad.

yh they say I'm never going to be able to have kids
Yes it will. Masculinization of face continies to atleast 23-24. Just look at Astro Sky, he looked like a incel nerd baby as a 18 year year old, and now looks like a chad.

I've stopped growing in height and face since 16. I started puberty very early

I recommend you don’t try to convince them if it won’t work or you harass them but that can backfire

Your best course of action is paying for a mailbox P.O. Box and sending a long term supply to it and hiding it. Fin is easy to hide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444 and Zeta ascended

It was mewing bro

My parents don't even know what fin is :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fucking LOL at hairsystems. A girl touches your hair and its over
Lifefuel or nah cause i'm 17 so is change possible like astro sky ?
you will get uglier with more dht unfortunately

• +1
My parents don't even know what fin is :feelskek:

lucky bastardddddd my older bro knows what it is so I was fucked
I recommend you don’t try to convince them if it won’t work or you harass them but that can backfire

Your best course of action is paying for a mailbox P.O. Box and sending a long term supply to it and hiding it. Fin is easy to hide
Good idea actually, though I'm going to need a prescription for it from a doc. What's the shortest time u can rent one? I don't really wanna pay for monthly cos its not something I can afford, is there a way u can rent one for a week lol? Idk how these work

Last edited:
ur parents are right dawg i'm 18 too and nw1 ( not 0) but my parents wouldn't give a hit but I dont take it anyway. Nigga that shit will nuke ur fucking body

ur parents are right dawg i'm 18 too and nw1 ( not 0) but my parents wouldn't give a hit but I dont take it anyway. Nigga that shit will nuke ur fucking body

I'm almost approaching nw2 bro and Im shedding like crazy, ppl who say that shit will nuke ur body exaggerate far too much

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
I'm almost approaching nw2 bro and Im shedding like crazy, ppl who say that shit will nuke ur body exaggerate far too much
nah u still in puberty tbh if u take it yeat u will stay forever at this point

Stop masturbating for starters, that accellerates the NW reaper 10x

nah u still in puberty tbh if u take it yeat u will stay forever at this point

whatever growth I have is minimal at this point. I've stopped growing in height and changing in face since 16. I started puberty very early and started getting proper facial hair at 13

whatever growth I have is minimal at this point. I've stopped growing in height and changing in face since 16. I started puberty very early and started getting proper facial hair at 13
oh well idk I'm just an random nigga on the internet giving medical advise tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
DHT made my nose grow to a completely different form. Wish I took fin earlier.

Tell your rents that the placebo group had the same side effects so they can go Fuck themselves.

DHT made my nose grow to a completely different form. Wish I took fin earlier.

Tell your rents that the placebo group had the same side effects so they can go Fuck themselves.

bro my parents are never going to change their outlook, if I mention placebo groups and shit they're going to laugh in my face and whaddya mean about ur dht making ur nose change?

bro my parents are never going to change their outlook, if I mention placebo groups and shit they're going to laugh in my face and whaddya mean about ur dht making ur nose change?

If they laugh then tell them that if they are not gonna make an informed decision they shouldn't have one seeing as your 18 years old and an adult now. It's your body and your choice. If you had a sister they would buy her birth control pills which is worse.

Bra I had a chico nose, then after 24 by nasal bridge has widened and my tip has drooped.

I look at my year of 18 and am like jesus fuck I got to look like that again. Cry for me.

• +1
If they laugh then tell them that if their are not gonna make an informed decision they shouldn't have one seeing as your 18, years old an adult now. It's your body and your choice. If you had a sister they would buy her birth control pills which is worse.

Bra I had a chico nose, then after 24 by nasal bridge has widened and my tip has drooped.

I look at my year of 18 and am like jesus fuck I got to look like that again. Cry for me.
Lmao I despise the saying 'your body your choice' but I do agree that at 18 this should be completely my decision

and about the nose holy fuckk u gotta fix that asap I have a droopy tip and that shit looks ugly asff did u mouth breathe by any chance?

Make them pay for all these supps:

• +1
Lmao I despise the saying 'your body your choice' but I do agree that at 18 this should be completely my decision

and about the nose holy fuckk u gotta fix that asap I have a droopy tip and that shit looks ugly asff did u mouth breathe by any chance?
Yeah I believe I was mb but like 50% of the time.

You just hate the people whom you believe would say something like that. But it's true nonetheless, you have a right to ascend.

Or maintain lol.

Make them pay for all these supps:

holy shittt that's a lot of supps they'd be willing to pay for about 3 max

If you are going to take finasteride, you should probably take Cabergoline as well to see if it will save your dick. Otherwise finasteride is going to fuck with your dick man. You're going to have erectile dysfunction. Some of us already have erectle dysfunction without even fucking with fin. Because we have shitty hormonal profiles (low T, possibly high prolactin and low dopamine).

holy shittt that's a lot of supps they'd be willing to pay for about 3 max

Choose wisely then.

There are a few studies that show lauric acid inhibs 5-alpha reductase, coconut oil is almost 50% lauric acid, take 4-5 spoons daily, maybe that will help with the DHT. Buy minoxidil and some hydration lotion (the alcohol on the minoxidil formula is what fucks up your collagen by making your skin dryer not the minoxidil per se) and try some other thing there, maybe magnesium for scalp calcification

• +1