Part 2 of High T Arab Bullies Low T Blackcel

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and CarrotMaxxer
Imagine allowing yourself to get bullied as a man and then calling others to confront your bullies on your behalf jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
Imagine allowing yourself to get bullied as a man and then calling others to confront your bullies on your behalf jfl
He says while posting on an uncle forum dedicated to self improvement & aesthetics™️

very good start
now you kick their ass to teach them a lesson
Proxy

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
i wont ever let shitskins like arabs touch me ever. i dont give a shit if they are muamad harabi princes of dubai rat slums. just a thought of someone darker skinned than me touching ew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
i wont ever let shitskins like arabs touch me ever. i dont give a shit if they are muamad harabi princes of dubai rat slums. just a thought of someone darker skinned than me touching ew.

images

I’d make babies with Priyanka Chopra in her prime

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, deepfuckingvalue and sub5c3l
Dark skin pisses me off like bro why tf are you the colour of my poop

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Samsepioler
I want to kill myself. Why did I have to be the urkelcel joke disgrace who got picked last in sports class. What went wrong? I can never live with myself again. This is a worse shame than being raped. I can’t look in the mirror. I’m a worthless black boy slut whore FOR ETHNIC PAJAEETS CUMSKINS BBCS TO MOCK PLAY WITH AND BRUTALLY FUCK ITS OVERRRRR AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelswhere::feelsrope::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Lmfao I knew it would be in East London

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue