Passive dread in case for LTR havers

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Just buy women lingeries like panties or bras online, and spray perfume on it then throw it in your bedroom whenever your gf is away, and act like you have forgotten that it's there. Her jealous/mate guarding radar will be so strong, she will attract you more.

Or have wingman or wingwomen like friends to chat you to make her jealous, but don't cheat on her ofc just saying that there are girls keep bothering you

Or make a messy lipstick on your neck subtlely after a nightout and come home to see her. When she ask just deny everything. I have done this one it's fine you just need to trust yoursefl.

Ofc OP would never do this but just wanna help bros out there if there's a deadbedroom or shittest from their gf.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matheus, Xangsane, IMOGYOU and 2 others
this is how you get broken up with

• +1
Reactions: Matheus, wsada, bradpittshairline and 2 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @andy9432 @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @Eli @Gonthar @mbolo @Napoleon de Geso

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
this is how you get broken up with
Or have wingman or wingwomen like friends to chat you to make her jealous, but don't cheat on her ofc just saying that there are girls keep bothering you

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @andy9432 @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @Eli @Gonthar @mbolo @Napoleon de Geso
@Krakowski really needed to see this twice huh?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just buy women lingeries like panties or bras online, and spray perfume on it then throw it in your bedroom whenever your gf is away, and act like you have forgotten that it's there. Her jealous/mate guarding radar will be so strong, she will attract you more.

Ofc OP would never do this but just wanna help bros out there if there's a deadbedroom or shittest from their gf.
If you have to go to these lengths to keep a girl attracted to you, she is not the one for you. Move on to the next!

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
If you have to go to these lengths to keep a girl attracted to you, she is not the one for you. Move on to the next!
Nope, move on to the next is much harder bc you have to start from zero again

Nope, move on to the next is much harder bc you have to start from zero again
Yeah. It’s harder. But do you really think she is a quality girl (who’d be good wife material, that can raise your kids right, look after your soul, and treat your parents respectfully) if she gets turned on by the thought of you potentially cheating on her??

@traveler

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Yeah. It’s harder. But do you really think she is a quality girl (who’d be good wife material, that can raise your kids right, look after your soul, and treat your parents respectfully) if she gets turned on by the thought of you potentially cheating on her??
no my boy that's not how women's mind work

you applying dread isn't to get her turn on. It subtlely implies that you have options. Thus, she will do anything to secure you. It has nothing to do with her being turn on, she does you favor because to mateguard aka be a better gf/wife than her competitors.

no my boy that's not how women's mind work

you applying dread isn't to get her turn on. It subtlely implies that you have options. Thus, she will do anything to secure you. It has nothing to do with her being turn on, she does you favor because to mateguard aka be a better gf/wife than her competitors.
I understand where you’re coming from, cause I know a lot of modern day women like this. However, they’re awful people really.

I also know decent women (mostly fairly attractive too), some of whom have boyfriends (who would struggle to attract other women). But they’re not out here leaving/cheating on those guys, or losing interest in them. They stick with their men if the man is good to them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Don’t lie and manipulate people u love. Lie and manipulate to people at work including your boss

I understand where you’re coming from, cause I know a lot of modern day women like this. However, they’re awful people really.

I also know decent women (mostly fairly attractive too), some of whom have boyfriends (who would struggle to attract other women). But they’re not out here leaving/cheating on those guys, or losing interest in them. They stick with their men if the man is good to them.
Where can I find women like them?

Don’t lie and manipulate people u love. Lie and manipulate to people at work including your boss

It depends, but when you two trust each other from being together long time then ofc playing as a team is better, bc both of you will be more successful

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It depends, but when you two trust each other from being together long time then ofc playing as a team is better, bc both of you will be more successful
Ngl I considering LTR soon to support my shit mental health

Where can I find women like them?
Numbers game

You have to just get to know loads.
But also gotta say the best places to look are communities of religious girls like Christian Unions, Churches, etc…

Problem a lot of us have is we meet the worst kind of girls, cause most of our experiences meeting girls is in nightclubs.

• +1
Numbers game

You have to just get to know loads.
But also gotta say the best places to look are communities of religious girls like Christian Unions, Churches, etc…

Problem a lot of us have is we meet the worst kind of girls, cause most of our experiences meeting girls is in nightclubs.
Also gotta say. I did go to some Christian union, and all the young girls there were virgins. Not all extremely beautiful, but for life you have to make compromises. Would you want a 10/10 who’s a complete slag, or a 6/10 who’s faithful and will love you and has saved herself for you.

All compensation for good looks and personality

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back