PAST A CERTAIN LOOKS THRESHOLD, RACE + HEIGHT + FRAME IS ALL THAT MATTERS

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
JFL if you think foids can distinguish the difference in a 70th percentile face (HTN) vs 95th percentile face (Chadlite).

They're not spending 10 minutes analyzing your face for zygos, ratios, PCT (which looks indistinguishable from Neutral CT to normies), maxilla, etc. At MOST they notice eyebrows, collagen, overall harmony, forward growth and eye area.

UNLESS you're 99th percentile+ (high Chadlite) face, it's all about RACE > HEIGHT > FRAME/PHENO if you're between mid HTN (looks threshold) and high Chadlite (after which your face is very distinctly superior to mid Chadlites and below)

Foids would rather take a 70th percentile face WASP 6'3" 22" bidelt man than a 98th percentile face curry 5'10 19" bidelt man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, LiterallyNightwing, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
"after you're good looking, other good looking traits only matter"
stop mental masturbating

you already know if u look good and get hoes irl, if you don't get it thrown at you by women or do good on tinder you know what the deal is
mental gymnastics at it finest this forum never fails to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, rooman, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
They're not spending 10 minutes analyzing your face for zygos, ratios, PCT (which looks indistinguishable from Neutral CT to normies), maxilla, etc. At MOST they notice eyebrows, collagen, overall harmony, forward growth and eye area.

They're not sitting there analyzing it and having complex thought processes about it

Within 3 seconds of a girl entering a room she has analyzed and hierarchized all of the men in the room based on face, with greater precision and accuracy than the world's most advanced supercomputers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
dnr, i jsut came back from afghanistan so m tired JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You have no clue dude, ur threads r always wrong. Stop posting your anecdotal crap, you don't know chit my boy

You have no clue dude, ur threads r always wrong. Stop posting your anecdotal crap, you don't know chit my boy
shut it curry manlet i have infinitely more slays than you

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
I agree.

But.
You basically, talk about the difference between:
PSL Face rating
and
overall looks SMV rating

• +1
shut it curry manlet i have infinitely more slays than you
I find that hard to believe you have any slays, if you do that be a miracle, your views are str8 from dumbass ville. Seriously everything you say is flat out herpy derpy

I find that hard to believe you have any slays, if you do that be a miracle, your views are str8 from dumbass ville. Seriously everything you say is flat out herpy derpy
name one of my takes that is herpy derpy you dumb ethnic u deserve to be cleansed by the coming of the fourth reich

• +1
The thing is that none of you are htns

• +1
Reactions: rooman and becomingnearperfect
name one of my takes that is herpy derpy you dumb ethnic u deserve to be cleansed by the coming of the fourth reich
You just say stupid chit and pass it off as truth. You pull numbers out your bum bum, I don't know about all but the last few post you made r poop soup

This is literally a shit thread
Just be fuckin good looking by any means be it tall height with good physique and avg face or a good face
It doesn't matter all that matters is you are able to get hoes
That's really it stop making such basement theories over here

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
Sorry that was mean op, all I'm trying to say is you make false assumptions

this is when i knew you are retarded
yeah. 70th percentile is set to low.
probab;y with an 85 percentile face, women will think one has a normie/average face.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and forevermirin
this is when i knew you are retarded
unless its coloring foids (unless they model and know shit about facial aesthetics) CANNOT distinguish what good looking is supposed to be

im chadlite and my low HTN friend gets approached and complimented multiple times a night while i get "approached" maybe once a month and we are 1 inch apart heightwise with a similar frame (in clothes) but im way more gymcelled than him, we have the exact same hairstyle and hair color too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24789 and forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and tombradylover
normal people can incorporate all that information automatically. you just look at the face and that's it. if PCT is indistinguishable from NCT to normies then that means it doesn't matter at all in attractiveness. anything normies can't notice doesn't matter. otherwise you're working with a completely contrived, incel-based definition of attractiveness.

you only need to analyze features to try and figure out why someone is attractive, not that they are attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and horizontallytall
yeah. 70th percentile is set to low.
probab;y with an 85 percentile face, women will think one has a normie/average face.
A true htn is like 80th percentile according to old okcupid studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
its a good thing u keep saying retarded things right at the start so i dont need to bother reading the rest
still the point im trying to make is that face means almost nothing past a certain threshold

he and i are basically identical since we've been friends for years, we're 6'1 and 6'2 flat respectively, with the same hair color and same tiktok fluffy fringe haircut (sometimes one of us mixes it up but 95% of the time same haircut) and we dress the same way (fratty/preppy with some "old money" tiktok inspiration) and same bidelt width but im considerably more gymcelled

we even have the same eye color and despite him being slightly bloated and higher bodyfat % with worse PSL face than me he gets way more approaches sometimes i stay up at night thinking how he can get approached by stacylites+ i know around campus who are even tiktok famous while i get approached considerably less despite being so similar in appearance

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
still the point im trying to make is that face means almost nothing past a certain threshold

he and i are basically identical since we've been friends for years, we're 6'1 and 6'2 flat respectively, with the same hair color and same tiktok fluffy fringe haircut (sometimes one of us mixes it up but 95% of the time same haircut) and we dress the same way (fratty/preppy with some "old money" tiktok inspiration) and same bidelt width but im considerably more gymcelled

we even have the same eye color and despite him being slightly bloated and higher bodyfat % with worse PSL face than me he gets way more approaches sometimes i stay up at night thinking how he can get approached by stacylites+ i know around campus who are even tiktok famous while i get approached considerably less despite being so similar in appearance
its simple, he mogs u

what ure describing here is the life of an authentic chadlite (your friend)

okay so you're basically saying you both look exactly the same in every way except u mog him in face and frame but he still gets approached more than you - by a wide margin. sounds like you're just underrating your friend here then, he must look better than you right?

what;'s your explanation for it?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
unless its coloring foids (unless they model and know shit about facial aesthetics) CANNOT distinguish what good looking is supposed to be

im chadlite and my low HTN friend gets approached and complimented multiple times a night while i get "approached" maybe once a month and we are 1 inch apart heightwise with a similar frame (in clothes) but im way more gymcelled than him, we have the exact same hairstyle and hair color too
nt

its simple, he mogs u

what ure describing here is the life of an authentic chadlite (your friend)
i am objectively more attractive from a PSL and appeal standpoint foids are just retarded

The difference between 70% and 95% is fucking huge, what are you talking about
IMG 1348

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, tombradylover, jflsnowdzz and 2 others

He might be more approachable due to their insecurities (i.e. they think it's easier to lock down a HTN than a chadlite)

i am objectively more attractive from a PSL and appeal standpoint foids are just retarded
ur fwhr is too weak , there are things that cap you and of which youre certainly not even aware since you think ure a chadlite (which is false)

even if u look objectively above average according to ur pics, as you said, women analyze a face very quickly so I'm sure you underrate ur friend and he mogs you. if you want to be clear send me a pm, I'll be honest

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
ur fwhr is too weak , there are things that cap you and of which youre certainly not even aware since you think ure a chadlite (which is false)

even if u look objectively above average according to ur pics, as you said, women analyze a face very quickly so I'm sure you underrate ur friend and he mogs you. if you want to be clear send me a pm, I'll be honest
i have much better lower third, ears, nose, the only thing he mogs me is eyelashes and eyebrows

the only other factor that might tilt it towards his favor is he looks exotic because of his pheno while i just look WASP

The difference between 70% and 95% is fucking huge, what are you talking about
View attachment 2294022
based.

okay so you're basically saying you both look exactly the same in every way except u mog him in face and frame but he still gets approached more than you - by a wide margin. sounds like you're just underrating your friend here then, he must look better than you right?

what;'s your explanation for it?
there must be some reasons for it, and it exposes that the dude doesn't know what factors matters decent high amount in dating women. because otherwise he would know the reasons

"its all about face after x height", and "only height matters after x looks level" make no fucking sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Anyone assesses faces within 0.1s, you don't need to look for specific features for a min like a psler would. It either speaks to you, loud and clear, or not. Cope if you think foids can't see the difference.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
JFL if you think foids can distinguish the difference in a 70th percentile face (HTN) vs 95th percentile face (Chadlite).

UNLESS you're 99th percentile+ (high Chadlite) face, it's all about RACE > HEIGHT > FRAME/PHENO if you're between mid HTN (looks threshold) and high Chadlite (after which your face is very distinctly superior to mid Chadlites and below)

Foids would rather take a 70th percentile face WASP 6'3" 22" bidelt man than a 98th percentile face curry 5'10 19" bidelt man
There is a point at which every variable reaches a marginal return of 0…

@Xangsane i will squish ur ass

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane i will do it forcefully

U have soft femoid assbuns @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back