Pathetic illusions of schizoid 27yo desperate khhv vol.1

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
What if i ask her out, if she rejected which she will, i will give her a letter and tell her "Do not open this letter now, you will know when to open it".

Here is the content of letter.

Dear Ms Z , i did not suicide because you rejected me. i kill myself for something totally unrelated, i'm sick and in a lot of pain and doctors rejected me etc".

Now she will most definitely open the letter (if not torn apart in garbage already) tonight out of curiosity. then she reads it and is now responsible to save my life because she know i'm about to sui.

she has options, she could call professionals and get me into therapy and shit. she could just ignore me, etc etc OR

She would pull off some sweet nonmember shit on me, full of sexual pleasure etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and nigkook
We need surgeries

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 49008
What if i ask her out, if she rejected which she will, i will give her a letter and tell her "Do not open this letter now, you will know when to open it".

Here is the content of letter.

Dear Ms Z , i did not suicide because you rejected me. i kill myself for something totally unrelated, i'm sick and in a lot of pain and doctors rejected me etc".

Now she will most definitely open the letter (if not torn apart in garbage already) tonight out of curiosity. then she reads it and is now responsible to save my life because she know i'm about to sui.

she has options, she could call professionals and get me into therapy and shit. she could just ignore me, etc etc OR

She would pull off some sweet nonmember shit on me, full of sexual pleasure etc
Dnrd , kys op

• Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook
can u try this and update us on the results